It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letting your freak flag fly. What conspiracys do you believe in even without evidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I salivate over ancient astronaut research, high and low magick, alternate dimensions and beings that can cross them like we cross the street, the powers of the mind, undiscovered civilizations still on or within the planet, nazi space tech, secret societies within entertainment/music and of course 9/11 and our long history with false flags and leger domain.
edit on 19-4-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Ooooh, see now you got me thinking "am I freaky enough for this thread?"

So I thought about it and I have only one.

Alien civilizations.

All evidence is speculative and on ice so thin you have to measure it with an electron microscope.

But man I have to believe.

If we are really all alone, that is some seriously messed up poop.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ok you want freaky? Well how about this!
I don't believe in ancient astronauts! Yep, I may be the only one on this site that will say that. Instead, I think the world has been destroyed numerous times and humans have always survived. The ancients that built all these extraordinary structures the world over were....human.
Oh wait you said freaky stuff that had no proof. Ok for something that has no proof....Human habitats on the dark side of the Moon. Impossible to prove at this time but I bet they are there. Using the same flying saucers that the chief naval operations officer of whitesands missle base admitted in an interview with mechanix illistrated june 1957.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by maybee
I kinda believe in the 2012 stuff. I don't know why, but I just do. I truly think really big things are on the horizon for all of us next year. Just a feeling.

-thumps you-

edit on 17-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

Ouch! That hurts. Cut it out. I'm telling mom!

2nd line

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Currently, the link in my signature, is plucking a chord in the strings of my Conspiracy Harp.

edit on 4/24/2011 by UberL33t because:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join