It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

DONE WITH GLP

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have been banned for no reason from GLP for no apparent reason.
Just wanted to say I am done with them for the last time.

Was actually thinking of joining because of telescope and all...but after thinking about
intelligence level of most people on there, I am going to quit going there.

Anyone feel the same ?




posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR
 


GLP went bad years ago..



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
once i asked GLP for news about wikileaks...they answered me back asking
what was weeeek...kea...leeeeakss.
jeeez !



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I do occasionally read other conspiracy forums but this is the only one I have ever signed up to....

None of them are as informative as ATS with as many cool and intelligent members. Also ATS seems to have more skeptics and debunkers than other forums which is good when you are trying to find absoulute truth and dont want to just jump onto the me to bandwagon with everyone else.

In fact ATS is the only forum I have ever signed up to!

Thank you ATS for all the knowledge you have provided.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg
 


i think in godlike production 50% of the threads has insult and sometimes, members are not talikng seriously.
ATS is serious i think. I hope this site will stay online for long time



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Glp is a good place ,you have to sift through the threads ,i like the simple interface.i used to post here a lot diff name,but since the upgrade its to much hard work,as for getting banned i been locked out of glp for nothing 4 times and its because they blankett ban its a bot what does it just email them or do the unban request ,its probally some one who posted a link to scarletwhore or similar,way more breaking info on glp ats is low now and to many debunkers with closed minds for me.i still come but quickly the threads go rubbish with the nay sayers it carnt happen crew.im going for my comics now before they get to my newsagents and skuttle superheroes.anyway i like to dream,and i know for a fact ufo are real also aliens and ghosts got one at home a ghost even caught it doing stuff on camera 2 days back .anyway unban is the way,once i was locked of for 6 weeks use a proxy till unban comes through google free ip proxys and click about page 8 on google try them



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You're not the only one ! They come up with stupid crazy reasons and accuse us of Stalking . The are lots of young immature people there. Young teens from the way they talk. There is also a lot of bad language used at that forum.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by impyroo
Glp is a good place ,you have to sift through the threads ,i like the simple interface.i used to post here a lot diff name,but since the upgrade its to much hard work,as for getting banned i been locked out of glp for nothing 4 times and its because they blankett ban its a bot what does it just email them or do the unban request ,its probally some one who posted a link to scarletwhore or similar,way more breaking info on glp ats is low now and to many debunkers with closed minds for me.i still come but quickly the threads go rubbish with the nay sayers it carnt happen crew.im going for my comics now before they get to my newsagents and skuttle superheroes.anyway i like to dream,and i know for a fact ufo are real also aliens and ghosts got one at home a ghost even caught it doing stuff on camera 2 days back .anyway unban is the way,once i was locked of for 6 weeks use a proxy till unban comes through google free ip proxys and click about page 8 on google try them


Their banning policy is ridiculous. It goes to show how much thought the put into it...
They dont find out who is responsible, they just ban an entire range of ips....

Any good news story thats there is also here. The only difference is here people talk about it, on GLP they just post a bunch of smile faces or doom icons.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have been there a few times, but stopped when I realized the mental age for most of the posters there is around 12 years old.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was banned for dedicating a thread to the beauty and wonderment of the world's hottest shemales.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR
 


I'm banned off my mobile, and I couldn't post from that even if I wanted to. The message is condescending and somehow makes you feel sleazy by suggesting you are stalking them etc, although that device has never accessed the site before. But overall I think trinity is a prick, an opinion I form from about 4 or 5 visits and the whole 'shutdown' thing a few months ago.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sometimes i think i am the only person here who remembers the shady busisness deals of selling GLP to its new owners.. The political BS behind it, the trolls they sent in.. Meh.. Google it if you doubt me, GLP isnt a safe forum.



posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
GLP is an information clearinghouse. ATS is a forum for more serious discussion.
And never the twain shall meet...



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
Sometimes i think i am the only person here who remembers the shady busisness deals of selling GLP to its new owners.. The political BS behind it, the trolls they sent in.. Meh.. Google it if you doubt me, GLP isnt a safe forum.



Nahh, several of us have been around the "conspiracy" community for quite some time and recall not only the shady business of the sale, but the outrageous behavior of the new owners from the start to recently. Banning folks for idiotic reasons is the least of the problems GLP has and can cause others.



posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
GLP was great until the "weekend of no early doom reporting" then they started turning more restrictive on what we can post.
I was banned for simply posting about the mods at GLP being odd and
deleting great conspiracy or "lets raid the government " threads and allowing threads about boring or random stuff(some random panic of a mantis invasion, somebody snorting something or even inmature stuff).



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've been over at GLP off an on for four years now. Something is definately up!

I have not seen a single user that was around back when I started, in probably four months.

It feels Odd.

The post are Odd.

The newer people there are Odd.

The post that they Pin are Odd.

It's just Odd.

And sure it has been that way for a while now. It just seems to be alot worse.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I like how the owner of GLP keeps making tons of threads about his stupid telescope hobby and is now begging for "donations" for his setup. What kind of fool would give money to him for the new toy in his backyard???



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Was actually thinking of joining because of telescope and all...but after thinking about
intelligence level of most people on there, I am going to quit going there.



Why on Earth would anybody decide that joining GLP or any other conspiracy based forum because of "telescope and all"? That makes no sense in the slightest.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
GLP bans people in an attempt to extort paid memberships and makes up silly stories about "stalking" to make it appear as though they are persecuted.

That's all there is to it.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join