It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I love you guys!

I really do, you are a site with class and style.

I am going to be here forever learning and reading.

I learn more from this site then I will ever do anywhere else.

Love,

Me.
edit on 16-4-2011 by sevensheeps because: extra

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

Ahh you'll be gone in a month

Then rejoin under a new name.

We've all been ther.. *cough*

I mean, Good to know!! I tend to post the most insightful and relevant posts around, hope you enjoy!

... or I'm just drunk again, can't tell these days, it is tuesday right?

Oo

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Ahh you'll be gone in a month

Then rejoin under a new name.

We've all been ther.. *cough*

I mean, Good to know!! I tend to post the most insightful and relevant posts around, hope you enjoy!

... or I'm just drunk again, can't tell these days, it is tuesday right?

Oo

Haha no I will be a good boy and behave

I do enjoy posts from most of the people here, I love to read up everytime I have some time between work and school and life off course

I's Wednesday mate
haha

But I have been looking on that other site witch I won't name (GL something something) and that is just a horrible horrible place.

I love the way this site does their research, it (can be)is so insightful, clever and one of the best reads i have ever seen or had in my life.

I am 28.

This is from the bottom of my heart, If something happens I always check ATS first for the real information or how I can do my own searching for the truth.

Love,

me

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
Haha no I will be a good boy and behave

I'm surprised I've not been banned here to be honest, some topics really get me posting...

I guess the mods understand when I grovel

I's Wednesday mate
haha

Good thing it isn't Thursday... I never could quite get the hang of Thursday..

oO

(hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference)

But I have been looking on that other site witch I won't name (GL something something) and that is just a horrible horrible place.

The place that shall remain nameless. Indeed... It's like the ATS version of 4chan if you ask me, I get a headache even reading posts here that link to there - usually on a sunday morning, with a hangover, but I attribute it to the very mention of GLOOP...

I love the way this site does their research, it (can be)is so insightful, clever and one of the best reads i have ever seen or had in my life.

I am 28.

This is from the bottom of my heart, If something happens I always check ATS first for the real information or how I can do my own searching for the truth.

Love,

me

Don't be fooled, some of the research here is mostly youtube! But saying that, you'll find a hell of a lot of good minds. It depends on your view of the world I suppose, but a good thinker see's outside the box, but doesn't lose sight of the box, taking all things into consideration.

That's why I'm still here, pestering the innocent folk who wander by, hassling the insane people who persist, and hoping that life, the universe and everything is NOT 42. Because that is not 6 by 9 at all, in fact, maths won't explain it. A small and rather furry chimpanzee sits somewhere right now, going "I wish I could talk, all this time, I've had the answer yet these stupid humans don't understand me.." and then consumes another banana.

Ohhh I'm old... not 28 old.. but olllddd you know, over 30.. that's when you hit the bad spot. It's when your brain starts to think you're a 17 year old again, but your body says you're about to have a heart attack.

Anyway, there's some new cooking reality show on, can't miss that! Gotta keep up with the current events.

Oo

(this post should be moved to the raving insane section. There isn't one? why not???)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Glad to see you so happy to be here and spreading the love. Just remember to listen, research and always have an open mind and you'll be fine.

For better or worse you can learn something from everyone here.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I want to eat your soul.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
I want to eat your soul.

You're watching the same cooking show I am!

NEAT!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I want to eat your soul.

You need some salt&pepper with that?

I think I need to shower first I just came back from work

Then we can talk food (=

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton

Glad to see you so happy to be here and spreading the love. Just remember to listen, research and always have an open mind and you'll be fine.

For better or worse you can learn something from everyone here.

That is all

Trowa

You are welcome and I always keep my mind open. Even if I don't like it or don't agree I will treat it with the respect all life should get on this planet.

Or else I am banned and that is going to suck bigtime

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

I want to eat your soul.

You're watching the same cooking show I am!

NEAT!!

Heeeeeeee.

top topics

join