It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo recorded engaging warp speed? video on 3-22-11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Swamp gas.

Nothing to see here, folks.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
Because I've been watching the skies a long time. this has the same movement/ reflective lighting effect that satellites do. so unless you have a piece of evidence that say's this is unidentified. It's a satellite.

Using my experience I see nothing out of the ordinary. I can see how it would look strange to someone who hasn't seen many satellites. but I assure you. there is nothing special going on with this video.

I am a believer in ufo's and aliens. But I also believe in satellites lol.

Originally posted by VonDoomen
lol, how exactly do you know how fast this object is moving?

It is obviously a satellite. having watched the skies for MANY, MANY, MANY years, I can tell you that is just a satellite/object moving into the earths shadow.

I have seen this same phenomenon many times!

Well, my mistake. I'm not as keen as you guys seem to be on satellites in this situation. It just looked very strange to my "virgin" eyes. Thanks for the clarification!

edit on 16-4-2011 by FlawlessVictory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlawlessVictory

Originally posted by eaglewingz
I'd call that a gradual fade rather than a "ripping away." Seems pretty consistent with a satellite moving out of bright illumination into the Earth's shadow.

A "satellite"?! Moving that fast? I don't think so. Objectively speaking, it does appear to be getting further and further away from our view anyway.

How do you know how fast it's moving? Or how far zoomed in that camera view is.

And how do you know how fast a satellite moves, anyway?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Dude, read the thread (which is ONLY 2 pages) before you respond. Sheesh!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
That is NOT a satellite...NOT ever. Gut instinct is an RC craft with LEDs attached. IMHO.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There is certainly no evidence that any form of "warp" drive is in effect. If it were , I would expect to see the object blink out of existance, because warp travel tends to be super luminal, or at least thats the theory.
Im on the side of satelite as well Im afraid.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Swamp gas.

Nothing to see here, folks.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What a joke this forum has become and i blame the ATS owners for this
Wheres the quality, you pushed all the good guys away, i hope your happy, its so sad to see posts like this

Clearly it is a sat, if you honestly dont think it is, well please look up. best time is in the early evening or early morning, then see for your self, a sat reflects light then when it doesnt it fades away, its not rocket science

On the other hand if this footage showed a deviation then you may have something too call warp speed, but this is wow a sat

wow again thread title warp speed, should of been in the bin before anyone posted

lame

Wal

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Yes, that looks exactly like a satellite moving into Earths shadow.

The rate the object is passing the stars matches that of common satellites.

It is traveling straight and steady just like satellites.

Ive seen hundreds of these before. I didn't see any warp speed either... unless I switch on my wild imagination.

Looks a little like the space station too.. but I think the space station moves a bit faster.
edit on 16-4-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
As was said above, it's def info a satellite moving out of sunlight into shadow. I've seen loads of them. Annoys me how people have to film these in night vision. It just blurs the object making it look more luminous/impressive than it actually is. Night vision is for those pesky invisible UFO's, no?

Fairplay for posting though. The site is about educating peeps, after all.

SnF

Laze

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Uhm, I couldn't see it going into warp. There should has been a brief flash of light before it winked into super-luminal velocity. Uhm, trajectory solid, receding in view, but moving about satellite speed. Uhm, I am thinking I am with the others. SATELLITE.

There's also supposed to be a secret military "spy plane" cruising around up there. Don't know location of it's orbit, but people are watching for it. Supposed to be able to stay aloft for 30 days or something. Anyone?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If it comes from Pindz is almost already debunked.

I can't take any of this night vision stuff seriously, it can be just anything. In this case what ever it is is flying up and no longer able to reflect enough light back. Most likely a helium balloon just because its so perfectly round.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
That is NOT a satellite...NOT ever. Gut instinct is an RC craft with LEDs attached..

The OP's video is a satellite.
Yeah, the Australia "GFL fleet" vid is RC, like I said.

And I'm still confused how two independent craft make a "fleet". But that's another topic entirely

edit on 4/16/2011 by eaglewingz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Supercool!
thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Nothing but a satellite, I see them all the time until they "wink" out just like that one did

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This looks exactly like the Space Station. Go to the NASA website and look for the ISS sightings link. When Shuttle Endeavour lifts off on April 29, you'll see two large lights in the sky chasing each other for a few days before docking! Commonly mistaken for UFO's

Trust me, I'm a believer, no a debunker. Just trying to educate. If it moves in a straight line and fades out, it's ours. If it stops and changes direction...you might have something interesting to look at.

As to the other video? Stop hijacking threads!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

AGREED! I had thought the exact same, prior to reading your response.. What a load of crap. I'm sorry but do these Aussies really think the rest of the world is dumber than they are, or something??? Lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlawlessVictory

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Dude, read the thread (which is ONLY 2 pages) before you respond. Sheesh!

I did read the thread. I didn't see the OP, or anyone else offer an explanation for how fast they thought it was moving (this was after someone had posted that it was moving "too fast" to be a satellite). Sorry if I missed it.

My point was that there was absolutely no way to determine how fast the object was moving since there was no data on how far the camera was zoomed in, and nothing in the frame to act as reference.

Then I asked the OP how he/she would know how fast a satellite travels anyway, which is a legitimate question. If we did know how fast the object was going (which we don't), and someone says that the object is moving to fast to be a satellite, I would like to know what they are basing that statement on. What is their training in satellites and physics. You know, that kind of thing.

Fact remains that OP posted a video of what is blatantly a satellite passing into the earth's shadow, and called it a UFO entering warp speed.

I do not mean to be rude, but I would sadly agree with the poster above that this OP is exactly the kind of stunning ignorance that is ruining the quality of this website.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
well boo hoo .. join a fraternity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join