It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo recorded engaging warp speed? video on 3-22-11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i found this interesting video a few minutes ago dated 3-22-11 of a man recording a ufo which seems to ' dissapear ' moments later in a warp fashion

youtu.be...

pindz.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

Youtube link doesn't work, but the other link has a pretty interesting video. I wonder if we perceive alien ships as balls of light because that is the only physical form they can take in this dimension that our eyes can pick up... assuming thats an alien ship and that aliens come from other dimensions

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'd call that a gradual fade rather than a "ripping away." Seems pretty consistent with a satellite moving out of bright illumination into the Earth's shadow.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
I'd call that a gradual fade rather than a "ripping away." Seems pretty consistent with a satellite moving out of bright illumination into the Earth's shadow.

A "satellite"?! Moving that fast? I don't think so. Objectively speaking, it does appear to be getting further and further away from our view anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That's a satellite. Pretty sure of it.

This could be an Iridium flare. Seeing what others think of it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was expecting a video of a ufo zooming at warp speed.

Like "eaglewingz" said, this is more a gradually fading ball of light.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurthestStar
I was expecting a video of a ufo zooming at warp speed.

Like "eaglewingz" said, this is more a gradually fading ball of light.

So you're making a judgement formulated from an expectation?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
obviously theyoutube link doest work and when i went to the 2nd link i clicked on the first box...i was like why did it take me to bing? but then i went back and the video was under it...for everyoneelse as retarded as me its the 2nd video box down on the page..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlawlessVictory

Originally posted by eaglewingz

A "satellite"?! Moving that fast? I don't think so. Objectively speaking, it does appear to be getting further and further away from our view anyway.

Its a satellite.its not even a fast one. its fading beyond the reflective zone of the sun. not moving away from the camera.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i ended up going in thru youtube because it wouldnt play smoothly and found this one, its from last year i know but i thought it was awesome.. and the comments under it got me thinking too...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You have to change water in this aquarium. A mean seriously. It's all green. You can't see anything.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakenAwake
i ended up going in thru youtube because it wouldnt play smoothly and found this one, its from last year i know but i thought it was awesome.. and the comments under it got me thinking too...

www.youtube.com...

Thank you! this is a much better picture! and at 5:40 the show literally begins. wow'd.

edit on 15-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
Its a satellite.its not even a fast one. its fading beyond the reflective zone of the sun. not moving away from the camera.

I don't understand how you could be so "matter of fact".

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlawlessVictory

Because I've been watching the skies a long time. this has the same movement/ reflective lighting effect that satellites do. so unless you have a piece of evidence that say's this is unidentified. It's a satellite.

Using my experience I see nothing out of the ordinary. I can see how it would look strange to someone who hasn't seen many satellites. but I assure you. there is nothing special going on with this video.

I am a believer in ufo's and aliens. But I also believe in satellites lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Because I've been watching the skies a long time. this has the same movement/ reflective lighting effect that satellites do. so unless you have a piece of evidence that say's this is unidentified. It's a satellite.

Using my experience I see nothing out of the ordinary. I can see how it would look strange to someone who hasn't seen many satellites. but I assure you. there is nothing special going on with this video.

I am a believer in ufo's and aliens. But I also believe in satellites lol.

have you seen the video 3 posts up at 5:40 ?
edit on 15-4-2011 by steven704 because: 3 posts up..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
reply to post by steven704
I wonder if we perceive alien ships as balls of light because that is the only physical form they can take in this dimension that our eyes can pick up... assuming thats an alien ship and that aliens come from other dimensions

Wouldn't that invalidate each and every UFO picture taken in the last century or so? we started seeing balls of light just a few years ago only, before that, all UFO pictures always show a solid object in the form of a saucer, what happened?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

lol, how exactly do you know how fast this object is moving?

It is obviously a satellite. having watched the skies for MANY, MANY, MANY years, I can tell you that is just a satellite/object moving into the earths shadow.

I have seen this same phenomenon many times!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704
have you seen the video 3 posts up at 5:40?

That one is certainly consistent with an RC aircraft carrying LEDs. Look at it between 4:10 and 4:30 or so.
You can see the two separate wing lights indicating banking as it swoops and turns.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
fake... wewanna believe but no ...
who would wanna come to this # hole anyway

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

i love ur picture man
he has a awsome suit

top topics

<<   2 >>

join