It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Elenin thread. New Findings? and a picture of Doctor-Scientist Leonid Elenin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Earth-Issues posting about a chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin in our Solar System means“additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”. Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Im not sure if this one has been covered yet. Mods please delete if it has but another thread got me on this website and it is an interesting read. Have fun believers and non believers.

Comet Elenin
edit on 15-4-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The thing that gives me chills about this news story is that they believe it's somehow intelligently controlled.. Perhaps everyone's gut instinct and all the talk of prophecy and doomsday is coming true.

Also, thanks for an article with a picture of the infamous Leonid Elenin. I can't recall what it is exactly, but yknow his name actually means something along the lines of extinction level asteroid, right? Perhaps it's just a media name that he made up deliberately? Or is this just another example of the higher ups foreshadowing a future event?

EDIT TO ADD
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the link to thread regarding the mysterious name of Leonid Elenin and other anomalies, created by Newbomb Turk
edit on 15-4-2011 by KainRich because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of the website the OP linked??

A few snipets from the article are very interesting

Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

Most ominous in Minister Serdyukov’s report is his assertion that Comet Elenin appears to be in "direct contact" with the mysterious Jupiter-sized planet discovered beyond the orbit of Pluto that is, also, headed inbound towards our Sun. American scientists Daniel Whitmire and John Matese from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette have named this mysterious planet Tyche,

So here we are being told, its being intellegintly controlled & its in contact with a undiscovered planet they call tyche or as we may all know it as Nibru.

Forgive me for being sceptic, to me it seems this piece has been written by someone who vists ATS & is playing with the theories, Scary Sh!t nonetheless

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

making it visible to the naked eye in the pre-dawn skies in the Constellation of Leo.
There's a lot of talk in Eschatology about a Lion's Roar. Could this have something to do with it? A "roar" coming from this "comet" in Leo?

I also found this quote interesting:

“Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about where we were headed and offered to help. But instead we, or at least some of us, interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after.”
More info on that can be found here.

We have to consider whether or not the two incidents (Elenin and "Battle LA") have any correlation or if this is just speculation by the OP's article. It's also interesting that we had a movie on this just last month... what timing?

I feel the article is stretching things a lot, perhaps even distorting the truth, but I will keep an open mind.
edit on 15/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
that story came from sorcha faaal or whatever his/her name is, also known as a pretty imaginative hoaxer.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
that story came from sorcha faaal or whatever his/her name is, also known as a pretty imaginative hoaxer.

I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yep, you can just about bet any story starting off with the Russians revealng something startling yadda yadda
guaranteed SORCHA FEL and sure hoax too.
I think we should post a list of suspect sites so thos who arent familiar with these boneheads could check em out before they rush to post earthshaking news.....
Theres more than Sorcha out there...a list would save a lot of dumb posts...no fence OP ive been caught too....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, you can't be sure that this is by Sorcha Fel. The other stories by "Eye", the writer, seem legit enough.

Nothing about aliens and doomsday, and this article sounds legit and not too far fetched. Unless she also goes by the name of 'Eye", I'm not ruling out hoax just yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nevermind....HOAX!!
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Same exact story by Sorcha Faal distributed in a bunch of places and by many names throughout the web. I still believe there's something up with ELEnin, but this story may be bogus,

new topics

top topics

join