It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not another Elenin thread!? [Now with pics!]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The one photo he listed I've embedded from France, and the diameter then,and its still growing if its a comet, is 27 000 km, or twice earth.

As for allignments and earthquakes, I just read on another thread that jlp allignments don't count as if there was no scientific data, and there is.

I had just posted a video with links two pdf papers submitted by scientist, one by a Dr. Elenin no less, a physicist, on exactly this. And now just a short time later, say 1-2 hours, the links which worked are blank. Very very odd, suppression suddenly.

sites.google.com...
Dr Mensur Omerbashich, PHD, and there are other papers listed below it.

Empirical proof (2011) of the georesonator concept (the Earth thought of as a forced mechanical oscillator) is now available as a preprint. Strong (~M6+) seismicity on Earth occurs due to magnification of Earth masses' (mostly the mantle's) resonance during the Earth's long (>3 days) astronomical alignments with astronomical objects in our solar system. The concept is akin to a bridge eventually collapsing due to soldiers step-marching across it. Thus earthquake precursors such as atmospheric or Sun activity ones are not due to some mysterious "outgoing radiation", but are a part of the same outer forcing that acts naturally along the forcing towards the Earth.

Elenin was mentioned in the pdf and its going into alligment again.

Heres the link to one of the posts with it, I found to try the links again, and maybe they will work again, maybe its a cookie on my browser thats stopping it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Little bunny stated "Lowly Slaves", hard to afford a nice telescope when you're a slave, and for that matter have you tried to follow Jupiter or Saturn with a Walmart telescope? It an't easy, forget about Pluto, finding it is a nightmare.

I do understand where your coming from, but that is why most are here, since the gov. is working on a need to know bases most of the time and they choose for whatever reason not to disclose, people will search where ever they can.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarcusMark
Little bunny stated "Lowly Slaves", hard to afford a nice telescope when you're a slave, and for that matter have you tried to follow Jupiter or Saturn with a Walmart telescope? It an't easy, forget about Pluto, finding it is a nightmare.

Well, its all rather academic anyway, because as comet Elenin gets brighter, soon some binoculars will be enough, and then a little later your eyes alone will be enough. And mark my words, a lot of people here will be rather embarrassed to find the comet is (as it is already) in the normally expected place with normally expected brightness.

And I agree a Wallmart telescope is useless for everything. Unfortunate thing with optics, is that cheap stuff just doesnt work. I've got a half decent 8 inch Meade 2080. Like this. Old, but good.

Edit - just throught I'd mention that there are a lot of amateur astronomy clubs in the world that do public viewing nights, where they set up a telescope and you can just turn up and see through it. No reason why you couldnt ask to see comet Elenin.

Originally posted by MarcusMark
I do understand where your coming from, but that is why most are here, since the gov. is working on a need to know bases most of the time and they choose for whatever reason not to disclose, people will search where ever they can.

I know what you're saying, but with astronomy, like earthquakes, like radio, theres no hiding nothing.
Lots of rich amateurs out there with very impressive equipment.

edit on 9-5-2011 by alfa1 because: fixed typo

edit on 9-5-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The one photo he listed I've embedded from France, and the diameter then,and its still growing if its a comet, is 27 000 km, or twice earth.

The diameter of the COMA is growing. Do you know what a comet's coma is? It's a halo of dust and ionized gas... gas so rarified that it would be considered a vacuum if it was created in a bell jar on Earth.

As for allignments and earthquakes, I just read on another thread that jlp allignments don't count as if there was no scientific data, and there is.

You seem to be confused about the concept of "data." The observations of the comet's movements are data. Claiming that the comet's movements are causing something is an interpretation of that data. The data is accurate, the interpretation is erroneous. The fear mongers are guilty of finding causality where there is none; they are essentially saying that the Sun never rises until daybreak, therefore the Sun is afraid of the dark.

I had just posted a video with links two pdf papers submitted by scientist, one by a Dr. Elenin no less, a physicist, on exactly this. And now just a short time later, say 1-2 hours, the links which worked are blank. Very very odd, suppression suddenly.

They are still there, so no suppression:
lanl.arxiv.org...
Elenin's paper is on an entirely different subject, by the way, which you would think proves that he exists... but then reality is not something that the comet cultists seem to care much about. Let's look at Dr. Omerbashich's conclusions:

The Earth's strong seismicity is unrelated to tectonics, and they both arise due to the same external (astronomical) causes. So their mutual causality is not real either.

lanl.arxiv.org...

In other words, earthquakes are not caused by movements of the Earth's crust, movements of the Earth's crust are caused by celestial bodies, irrespective of those bodies masses. What's more, that causality is not real... at least that's what he says.
There is good reason why he can't get his work published in peer reviewed journals... it doesn't make any kind of sense. (Incidentally, note how he uses "alignments" of comet Elenin that date back prior to its discovery. Since there are no observations of its orbit prior to it being observed for the first time, all of those "alignments" are completely conjectural... the further one extrapolates its orbit in time from the current observations, the less accurate the projections necessarily become.)

Dr Mensur Omerbashich, PHD, and there are other papers listed below it.

Only one of which was accepted by a peer reviewed journal, and that one was in collaboration with other researchers, who presumably kept a wary eye on him. Omerbashich was quickly let go by UC Berkeley, which is famously tolerant of eccentric behavior. Perhaps it had something to do with the interest he expresses in the Royal House of Bosnia.
edit on 10-5-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Better still, you can go outside and look for yourself. Even if you don't have a powerful enough telescope, you can rent time on one on-line here: Global Rent A Scope

G'day all,

Thought I might let you know that we have created a new telescope feature and it was inspired by you here at ATS!

Now anyone can take an image of this comet with only a few key strokes and a cut and paste! We have people imaging Elenin and here is a picture of it taken last week on one of our telescopes.

Thanks for the great ideas flowing from this site and the critical thinkers here. Don't fall for what 'they' tell you..see for yourself!

Pete

edit on 13-5-2011 by GRASpete because: link image

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GRASpete
Thanks for the great ideas flowing from this site and the critical thinkers here. Don't fall for what 'they' tell you..see for yourself!

I applaud you for your work in creating this.
However, I strongly suspect it wont make a difference in the number of people on ATS who think comet Elenin is a weird alien earth destroying off-course doomsday earthquake making machine of some kind.
ATS forums are a bit strange like that. Evidence doesnt do anything.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Bump.

Elenin is getting closer!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join