It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump For President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4809bd901082.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4/15/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

You obviously lack tons of research. you have a really distorted view on wtf is going on and on whos robbing who.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Donald trump/Jesse Ventura 2012

Nope, I suspect it will be Trump/Ron Paul or Trump / Giuliani in 2012.

Jesse Ventura has way too questionable a past to be considered for high office. I'm surprised no one bought it up when he ran for Governor.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Duh, didn't I say a good reason to vote for Trump was his experience in making money?

Did I say I would not vote for him? No, I did not say that.

I'm on the same planet you are on buddy.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I just want a president that has some intestinal fortitude. I want a president that calls it the way they see it, no more sugar coating. I want a president that will tell the American people:

"Look people, we are all in this together and must work together. As president this is what I will do....(add a list), and as citizens this(add a list) is what I need you to do. This is a two way street, as president I need your help to help everyone else. Some things are the governments responsibility, other things are the citizens responsibility, everyone must do their own part and be responsible and accountable. As president, I am held accountable for certain things, just as the citizens should be held accountable. If you want to ensure your freedoms, you have work to do also. People must quit running to the government to solve something everytime an issue arises, work together and solve the problem locally."

edit on 15-4-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I want Jesse ventura to start body slamming some people.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I want Jesse ventura to start body slamming some people.

Does this quote look familiar?

I try not to hate.I find that if i hate anything or anybody,that it pulls out a side of me i dont like.I found out i can be a the person i want to be by concentrating on only positive feelings.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
the don will screw the world! he is not good for that job and he knows it.

lol, but he should be VP, i want palin as POTUS! she has balls and experience, even tho she quit her job as GOV of alaska and

also has NO idea what the heck is a community organizer and a 2yr state senator who votes present, winds up as POTUS.

no jessie and no friggin ron paul, i puke when i see u morons promoting that dino isolationist looser.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thanks for reading my profile,dont be shy,introduce yourself.I never knew you were infatuated with me.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
How about Snooki/sheen 2012? Now that is a platform to build hope on.Tequila ,beer and fried pickles.Jacuzzis,hot babes and winning.Who doesnt like to win? Charlie can take us to the top,Snooki can be our world speaker.Plus,snooki loves animals.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I figure this is the ultimate expression of what America is all about - corporate control. In the future, we will think of the position of president as the CEO of America, Inc. And the Americans will have their french fries and American Idol and enormous SUV's, and everyone will live happily ever after.

Except for those of us with brains.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Trump has experience making money.

Other than that I can think of no other reason to vote for him.
Duh,we need the country to make money.What planet are you on?

trump has went bankrupt 3 times...you can't do that with a country. for the life of me, i can't believe anyone would take him seriously.
also, you can't run a country like you run a business. a business is a pure form of a facist organization. you want proof?...google search for a minutes and you will find a lifetimes worth of reading on the subject.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

How about Snooki/sheen 2012? Now that is a platform to build hope on.Tequila ,beer and fried pickles.Jacuzzis,hot babes and winning.Who doesnt like to win? Charlie can take us to the top,Snooki can be our world speaker.Plus,snooki loves animals.

ya you're about 17 right?

lol! get older fast dude.
edit on 15-4-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What is the difference between Donald Trump and this guy. There both promoters and salesmen. They both love Las Vegas. And neither one could run a country.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

ya you're about 17 right?

lol! get older fast dude.
edit on 15-4-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)
Hey,I wasnt thrilled with your suggestion of Richard Simmons/Rupaul-- 2012 either but everyone has an opinion.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

saids the guy who bashed personal musical taste in the other thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yes he was very clever when he divorced his wife and appeared to be insolvent.

But none of that matters because I didn't say I would vote for him.

Now, get this straight friends, there is no way in hell I would vote for Donald Trump.

So far no one has thrown their hat in the game that I would vote for.

By the way, is Donald Trump a wealthy man? Yes he is. What happened in the past has not stopped him from being a successful businessman.

Again I say, I do not care for Donald Trump and would not vote for him for any post.

Do not assume I would vote for him only because I said he is a wealthy man.

When I make my choice for presidential candidate I will anounce it then you can discuss the reasons I should not vote for the one I choose.
Let the debate begin then.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
yes vote for trump you all fired," i will run this show by my self better yet i'll put it on tv call it trumps run my country's house if you can" 435 contestants are pick randomly and there job run the us house, if they can not they are "FIRED"

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

the fact is you are all being decieved. they give you the idea that you have a choice who should be in office but the fact of the matter is that it doesn't matter who you pick their ideals will be the same. they are all corperate sell outs and they will lead your country down that slippery slope towards a NWO. the illuminati always backs both sides to meet their ends. your country is doomed lol as are the rest of the world you watch and see.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The political system got you down? Make an even bigger joke of it!

This is certainly one way to do so.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join