It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Whistleblower - is this why HAARP is offline?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In H. R. 2977, presented to the House of Representatives in October 2001, there is specific mention of 'tectonic weapons'.
www.fas.org...

Hugo Chavez said he believed that the Haiti earthquake was caused by HAARP
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Brooks Agnew explains and demonstrates how ELF waves can cause earthquakes.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
reply to post by lifttheveil

Video 1 - talking heads, who claim to know everything. All supposition, no hard facts really.
The other videos are labelled -"Jesse Ventura -Conspircay Theory".

Where are the hard facts.
HAARP is like a religion - some people believe in it and then call this belief "the truth", then proceed to harass others into accepting this belief as "the truth".
Just like the "snake oil" salesmen and TV evengelists.

Well, to be honest I was replying mainly to your quote "if in fact HAARP exists"

Amongst other things, those video's proove 100% it exists, what you decide it's purpose is for is down to you

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Vanishr

if only you knew how ironic this post is
As for the thread, quite frankly i'll be glad when this whole HAARP theory dies, unless of course you folks are right, than well we're all screwed.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

No no no, the people at HAARP could open the doors to the entire facility, give the keys to anyone who asks, tear down the walls and put in transparent permiflex everywhere, give out every schematic, every detail of the place to the hills turn to plains...

and the people who want HAARP to be a doomsday device, will still find some reason... and explain it with gobbledegook and fob it off as science.

I swear if ATS had a noise, if you listened really carefully, you'd hear "HAARP HAARP!!!! HAARP HAARP!!!! HAARP HAARP lhc!! LHC LHC !!!! LHC LHC!!!!! HAARP LHC!!!!" like distant parrots squawking in the treetops...

"No no no, the people at HAARP could open the doors to the entire facility, give the keys to anyone who asks, tear down the walls and put in transparent permiflex everywhere, give out every schematic, every detail of the place to the hills turn to plains..."

REALLY??? Is the Dept of Defense now opening doors and handing out keys and schematics......... Yahoooo......

I want a ride in a nuclear sub, and perhaps they can find me a key to one of those nifty stealths...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I see that the Youtube video has been "removed by user" - Do you know anything about that?

I have been learning alot about HAARP and other possible Black Ops programs from this blog - I like it because it provides a logical pathway of education to better understand the rather bizarre premise of the blog's author - but after you read everything, he makes a rather convincing case, oddly enough. Here is a related post regarding Japan earthquake.

Now just where did that video go that you originally posted - Weird! - Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Still banging on about that discredited H.R.? Written by some fringe group "believers", and withdrawn as soon as rational people actually read the body of it, and realized it was full of (inserted language) that was crap?

In H. R. 2977, presented to the House of Representatives in October 2001....

Here....stuff like that goies on regularly, in Congress:

Stupid votes

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

It si not a matter of belief it is a matter of reality. It does exist. The belief comes into play when discussing what their intentions are. Enters conspiracy. It is the same with area 51 it exists, but what is going on there? The problem is anything of great scientific advances can always be used for good and bad. Usually the people involved in the beginning see the dark side and wish they had not been involved. Once a govt and military get involved good just became bad. Such as nuclear energy. Visions of sugar plums danced in their heads then the Grinch stole Christmas.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Still banging on about that discredited H.R.? Written by some fringe group "believers", and withdrawn as soon as rational people actually read the body of it, and realized it was full of (inserted language) that was crap?

In H. R. 2977, presented to the House of Representatives in October 2001....

Here....stuff like that goies on regularly, in Congress:

Stupid votes

Oh, that's a huge assumption about why it wasn't passed. I could think of several other reasons, but I know it's not worth discussing it with you WW. I'm not going to be baited into your habitual game on this topic. Peace.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
it does not take a rocket scientist to see how works /worked there www.haarp.alaska.edu... so take her name and put it the search block does she pop up? see what you get did you get what i got? www.haarp.alaska.edu... well... no search match found does this mean she did not or does not work there
?
edit on 3-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

So, I guess you are the expert. Just what then do you think HAARP does or is used for? You are correct, they could open the doors up in Alaska, and there would not be much to see. The things HAARP does are not visible inside of a room. There is no fear mongering, and if you are scared, you should be.
Here are a couple of Experiments done by some physics weenies years ago. This is the only type of thing published, as the powers that be do not advertise every time they play with it. I am just posting a couple so if you can see what it does. You will see that they are using it to "perturb the ionosphere" by heating it to a temperatur so hot, it creates plasma. It is an ionospheric heater. When ever this is done, it rips HUGE holes in the ionosphere. Since the Atmosphere as a whole, is the only thing protecting us from the Sun's harmful radiation, if nothing else, it illustrates that the very same psychopaths who are behind the Global Warming hoax, and are trying to blame it on people and their CO2 output (idiotic), are actively ripping holes in the atmosphere. So if global warming ever does come to exist, these are the people who are causing it.

As far as the weather modification and earthquakes go, it's just basic physics. Shoot that much energy into the sky, it's going to come down somewhere. And using trajectory equations, it fairly easy to direct it to a specific location.

docs.google.com...

docs.google.com...

_javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GCarly
it's just basic physics. Shoot that much energy into the sky, it's going to come down somewhere. And using trajectory equations, it fairly easy to direct it to a specific location.

Neither of the papers you cite actually support either of your two claims.
The claim of being able to start an earthquake with reflected power levels isnt supported.
The claim of being able to target the reflection to anywhere in the world isnt supported. This second one is especially silly because
1. The antenna array is essentially fixed in a vertical direction,
2. The ionosphere isnt high enough. Imagine trying to reflect something off the ceiling of your home so that the reflection comes down on the south pole. You cant do it.
You can get distance with "multiple hops", but the first hop is the strongest and each hop gets weaker. You'd only get weather modification and earthquakes at the HAARP facility itself.

I think its time for me to remind readers of my challenge, started in another thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So to prove me wrong, post an explanation here of how it modifies weather.
In your own words, not just "go watch this youtube video".
Be specific.
Mention the specific instrument, power levels, radiation angle, and ionospheric temperature rise. Be sure to explain how these levels exceed normal variation.

P.S. Just noticed GCarly did some necro'ing.

edit on 21-5-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No it doesn't. An attorney named Aleida Centeno Rodriguez, from Peurto Rico CLAIMS these things in her testimony RE: Arecibo. That in no way is the same thing as "the UN says" anything about HAARP.

The fact that this paragraph is cited as "Evidence from the UN" proves that scholarship on the net is a wet dream, and that most people have an agenda and / or are deeply stupid.

ALEDIA CENTENO RODRIGUEZ, Frente Patriotico Arecibeño, said her organization had spoken last year on the United States strategy to authorize a nuclear weapons production facility in Puerto Rico, in violation of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. She explained that Arecibo was home to the Arecibo National Astronomy and Ionospheric Centre (NAIC), which was used as an “ionospheric heater” [an array of antennae which are used for heating the uppermost part of the atmosphere]. Arecibo was also mentioned as a test-site for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP), in a patent filed by an individual in the United States, to conducted experiments related to ionospheric manipulation. HAARP could function as an anti-missile and anti-aircraft defence system, permit interception and disruption of communications, weather and submarine and subterranean communications, among other things. The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could “simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device”.

Actual source is: www.un.org...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

There's a place that had unlimited power; multi- reactors, security and if you look at satellite images clear lines for a huge antenna array.

If I was looking for a place where a haarp device could be located Savanna River nuke site might be interesting indeed.

en.wikipedia.org...[/url]

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by GCarly
it's just basic physics. Shoot that much energy into the sky, it's going to come down somewhere. And using trajectory equations, it fairly easy to direct it to a specific location.

Neither of the papers you cite actually support either of your two claims.
The claim of being able to start an earthquake with reflected power levels isnt supported.
The claim of being able to target the reflection to anywhere in the world isnt supported. This second one is especially silly because
1. The antenna array is essentially fixed in a vertical direction,
2. The ionosphere isnt high enough. Imagine trying to reflect something off the ceiling of your home so that the reflection comes down on the south pole. You cant do it.
You can get distance with "multiple hops", but the first hop is the strongest and each hop gets weaker. You'd only get weather modification and earthquakes at the HAARP facility itself.

I think its time for me to remind readers of my challenge, started in another thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So to prove me wrong, post an explanation here of how it modifies weather.
In your own words, not just "go watch this youtube video".
Be specific.
Mention the specific instrument, power levels, radiation angle, and ionospheric temperature rise. Be sure to explain how these levels exceed normal variation.

P.S. Just noticed GCarly did some necro'ing.

edit on 21-5-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Why do people comment on things that they don't understand as if there are no other possibilities? Do you really think you can assume that you understand something as well as military scientists privy to information we likely can't even comprehend?

Watch this video to see how wrong you are... and this doesn't even account for interfermetry -

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-5-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

No it doesn't. An attorney named Aleida Centeno Rodriguez, from Peurto Rico CLAIMS these things in her testimony RE: Arecibo. That in no way is the same thing as "the UN says" anything about HAARP.

The fact that this paragraph is cited as "Evidence from the UN" proves that scholarship on the net is a wet dream, and that most people have an agenda and / or are deeply stupid.

ALEDIA CENTENO RODRIGUEZ, Frente Patriotico Arecibeño, said her organization had spoken last year on the United States strategy to authorize a nuclear weapons production facility in Puerto Rico, in violation of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. She explained that Arecibo was home to the Arecibo National Astronomy and Ionospheric Centre (NAIC), which was used as an “ionospheric heater” [an array of antennae which are used for heating the uppermost part of the atmosphere]. Arecibo was also mentioned as a test-site for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP), in a patent filed by an individual in the United States, to conducted experiments related to ionospheric manipulation. HAARP could function as an anti-missile and anti-aircraft defence system, permit interception and disruption of communications, weather and submarine and subterranean communications, among other things. The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could “simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device”.

Actual source is: www.un.org...

Does anyone remember the weapons test where the US, Britain and Russia supposedly detonated a nuke in the upper atmosphere? I wonder if this was a test of the effects of HAARP?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
Why do people comment on things that they don't understand as if there are no other possibilities?

Watch this video to see how wrong you are... and this doesn't even account for interfermetry -
www.youtube.com...

1. I comment on it because I do understand it.

2. You do realise you argument works both ways? That according to you, "believers" cannot comment if they dont understand it?

3. If you're going to propose mysterious unknown secret technology unknown to the populace, then you dont have the right to comment on it either, according to your own argument.

4. The video you linked to refers to Roswell, and makes no argument regarding the two points that I was answering from GCarly:
a/ That earthquakes can be made from HAARP via ionospheric reflection, and
b/ That it is "easy" to target to any location.

5. There is no such word as interfermetry. You probably meant Interferometry, but that doesnt have anything to do with the topic at hand except in the possible case where you mean to refer to transmitting antennas. But if thats what you meant, then this link would be better.
In any case, it still doesnt resolve the question of getting your transmission to a place on the other side of the world (as in the often accused case of the Japan earthquake a few years back).

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Does anyone remember the weapons test where the US, Britain and Russia supposedly detonated a nuke in the upper atmosphere? I wonder if this was a test of the effects of HAARP?

No.

The nuke tests were from 1958 to 1962.

Work on HAARP didnt start until 1993.

This comment pretty much sums it up...

HAARP has been blamed by conspiracy theorists for a range of events, including numerous natural disasters. Commentators and scientists say that proponents of these theories are "uninformed".

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

No.

The nuke tests were from 1958 to 1962.

Work on HAARP didnt start until 1993.

This comment pretty much sums it up...

HAARP has been blamed by conspiracy theorists for a range of events, including numerous natural disasters. Commentators and scientists say that proponents of these theories are "uninformed".

You missed the point of my comment... I meant that they were testing the same effects HAARP can make... BEFORE HAARP was created. For example... maybe you could create the same kind of electromagnetic pulse using HAARP in the upper atmosphere as a nuke.. or climate control etc... I am talking about effects here. HAARP and nukes are just different ways of getting the same effects.
edit on 22-5-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Why do people comment on things that they don't understand as if there are no other possibilities?

www.youtube.com...

1. I comment on it because I do understand it.

2. You do realise you argument works both ways? That according to you, "believers" cannot comment if they dont understand it?

3. If you're going to propose mysterious unknown secret technology unknown to the populace, then you dont have the right to comment on it either, according to your own argument.

4. The video you linked to refers to Roswell, and makes no argument regarding the two points that I was answering from GCarly:
a/ That earthquakes can be made from HAARP via ionospheric reflection, and
b/ That it is "easy" to target to any location.

5. There is no such word as interfermetry. You probably meant Interferometry, but that doesnt have anything to do with the topic at hand except in the possible case where you mean to refer to transmitting antennas. But if thats what you meant, then this link would be better.
In any case, it still doesnt resolve the question of getting your transmission to a place on the other side of the world (as in the often accused case of the Japan earthquake a few years back).

1. You don't seem to understand anything.

2. Talking to you is pointless.

3. Everyone should see that by now.
edit on 22-5-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join