It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Join the ATS fight for a "Conspiracies in the Entertainment Industry" forum.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I'm going to make this OP sweet and simple:

Most of us that are quote on quote "awake" know that there is some shady stuff
going on in the Entertainment Industry.

So pretty please... ATS mods... let's get an Entertainment Industry Conspiracy file
started up in this place ASAP.

that way I can break you off with some real "knowledge".

I can show you what is happening in Hollywood so to speak.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I mean let's be honest with ourselves?

Do you want the truth or not?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
there is alot of topics that can be brought up. without advertising

its 'their' hold on us through the tube ,showing us false realitys and using music and movies as weapons

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

edit on 15-4-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

wow your thread hasn't much support so far....

I'll flag it
, although it is very similar to topics on the disinformation forum. Although i guess sometimes you could class certain entertainment conspiracies as - Propaganda, Mind Control, Conditioning or Influence.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

wow your thread hasn't much support so far....

I'll flag it
, although it is very similar to topics on the disinformation forum. Although i guess sometimes you could class certain entertainment conspiracies as - Propaganda, Mind Control, Conditioning or Influence.

It really is a form of "mind control"

why doesn't ATS acknowledge that the greatest question ever asked? does Art imitate Life? or does life imitate art?

edit on 15-4-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

why doesn't ATS acknowledge that the greatest question ever asked? does Art imitate Life? or does life imitate art?

I think the answer is abit more complex than you may think or believe, they both indeed go hand in hand with each other.

Life imitates art, the next generation slightly changes it, to create new art or media and the cycle continues. Many immitate art but not absorbe it 100% which is what leads to changing trends, fashions and behaviours etc. This in turn creates new art and so on.

It's not as simple as it looks or seems.

FYI: - thanks i love that clip in Pulp Fiction
I think the best part is when Jackson moves after being shot at there is a hole in the wall right behind him.... Devine Intervention

edit on 15-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Good suggestion, after reading the Rhianna illuminati thread and the Jay Z thread, I went and did a little digging of my own and ran across some crazy lyrics from quiet a few songs. Lyrics that completely don't even fit the song. Take "the club can't even handle me right now" (can't remember artist) but the chorus is all you really remember, but stop and listen to the versus and it's something completely different.

Thanks guys!! ever since reading these types of threads I can't help but listen to modern day song lyrics now and notice one central theme!

P.S. listen to busta rhymes song "we got em hypnotized" will spin you out

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

There is no grand all consuming conspiracy regarding the entertainment industry involving any new world order group or any coordinated attempt to plant subliminal messages, mind control, predict future events or give warning of future plans of the fictitious new world order.

For these reasons there is no reason for anyone to consider joining your “fight” for a “entertainment industry” conspiracy forum.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

FYI: Perhaps the next time someone contibutes to your thread positively and offers a flag... perhaps think about Karma and throw a star their way.....

Doosh!!!

If you want to make a statement to ATS mods then PM them and dont waste forum space... You have been here long enough and contibuted enough to realise that!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

It may not be grand conspiracy but watch enough mind numbing crap on TV and listen to the Radio long enough and you will realise it's all crap and conditioning.

Many of us patronise Justin Bieber as we are older, but dont forget he is influencing the yoonger teen population quite alot. Along with many other public entertainment figures.

Why watch the discovery channel or discovery science when you can watch MTV... yawn

It's a disgrace.

The population spends too much time worrying about shows like TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, Dancing with the stars, and all this reality crap on TV and also what their favourite celebrity is doing.

Instead of worrying about the world, it's direction and real issues we need to face.

It's quite sad but by the time you realise it ( if ever ) it's too late.

Where are all the educational shows and documentaries? They are shadowed by entertainment and crap that numbs your mind and hides the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think that would be great.
It would be interesting to read back stories and possible conspiracies in new movies.
It's a known fact that the movie industry made propoganda films back during the 1st and 2nd war to garner support.
That's now a real part of Hollywood history.
We could also go more indepth with backgrounds of producers, directors and also music video producers etc and see if they have ties with the Illuminati etc.
S&F.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

S&F??

The OP didnt do much at all..... Except post some random rap clips and is obviously not aware of the real issue.

If you look at their past post's there is one about why he post's so much about rap clips... apparently paranoid about the lyrics...

Shame... as the issue is much larger and more widespread than that. It's not as obvious as lyrics in a track or lines in a movie. It is the entire subject that needs to be looked at seriously..

No wonder this was dumped in the Skunk Works...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There's an education and media conspiracy forum.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I really don't care about the OPs posting history.
I gave the thread a S and F because its A GOOD IDEA to have this kind of forum;
And I mentioned the conspiracy in movie plots and the film industry because that is my area of interest.
The entertainment industry is bigger than just my area of interest.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

You dont think it's already covered in any of the following:

Deconstructing Disinformation Forum

General Conspiracy Forum

Off-topic ( People ) Forum

Conspiracy in Education and Media Forum

Perhaps if not any of those then what about several of the Off-topic ( Entertainment ) forums??

This is a site dedicated to conspiracy yeah? The entertainment arent just there to discuss your love of Lady Gaga...

The Admin just released three new forums in case you missed that...

- Geo Engineering and Chemtrails

- World War III

- 2012 US Elections

They were released less than 1 week ago, with a fun game i might ad
Thanks ATS

One person with 5 flags doesnt speak for the majority of ATS members and just because the OP is paranoid about rap lyrics, well hmmm..

I wouldnt take to much notice of rap lyrics... they are crap.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Yeah spread over 6 different forums when it could be discussed in ONE FORUM.
And I can give stars and flags to whoever I want to.
I said I did it because IT'S A GOOD IDEA.
You said you don't agree and we all heard that.
There is no need to bat on about it.
Thank you, over and out. l

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hey don’t get me wrong, 80% of what I see in my tv guide is crap but it all comes down to personal taste. Some people are more interested in what “the situation” on jersey shore has been up to this week over the events in the Middle East. That is not evidence however of some grand conspiracy, its just the we all have different tastes and interests.

For the record I hate celebrity culture, i have wrote about it on ATS in the past, however there is no massive entertainment conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

No probs, i just regret giving this thread a flag... i was being to easy on the OP and trying to add my perspective even though it was stomped over...

Hey of course, give a star and flag to whoever you want
sorry i was just trying to point out that this thread isn't in the right place to start with... PM a Mod or send feedback to Admin.

There is also an ATS Board Business and Questions Forum here

The fact is that this topic can be covered already in many of the ATS forums. It's been put in the Skunk Works for a reason....

I would cringe if any of my threads wre placed in the Skunk Works

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Oh man dont even mention 'Jersey Shore' or crap like 'The Hills'..

I hear people talking about it at work and hrrmmm

What ever happened to education and documentary!! For some reason people prefer to see fake crap and fantasy rather than real life or focus on this planet, our civilisation and the future.

Dont get me wrong though, i still watch some fiction and fun on TV for a laugh and for thr humor... I love show's like Seinfeld, Family Guy, American Dad etc etc the list goes on. Aty times show's like that lighten my day and make laugh which is good and healthy.

But to watch one channel for 24 hours... an MSM chanel that show's 24 hours of crap, fiction and fantasy with a 2 hour news break in-between covering violence, murder, rape and negative culture is shocking to say the least.

There is so much more information out there but no one seems to see it. Not to do with conspiracy but just mainstream science, astronomy, physics, chemistry, inventions, history and so much more!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join