It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Join the ATS fight for a "Conspiracies in the Entertainment Industry" forum.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am truly perplexed by something here, and I am hopeful that you, DOOMSDAY 2029, can possibly help me to understand your true motives. What is the goal that you are trying to reach here? Here is a brief summary of what you have stated in this thread.

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
So pretty please... ATS mods... let's get an Entertainment Industry Conspiracy file
started up in this place ASAP.
that way I can break you off with some real "knowledge".
I can show you what is happening in Hollywood so to speak.
I mean let's be honest with ourselves? Do you want the truth or not?
why doesn't ATS acknowledge that the greatest question ever asked? does Art imitate Life? or does life imitate art?
You want ATS to start a new Entertainment Conspiracy Forum, so that you can share your Knowledge, and spread the Honest Truth. You want to find an Answer to the Greatest Question Ever Asked.

Ok, but 26 minutes before you started this thread, you started a different thread. You used a different title, and a different video in the OP, but your objective was clearly the same. You stated it within the OP that you want an Entertainment Conspiracy Forum.

I am following along with all of it up until this point. I was the 2nd person to comment in that thread. There is no way that you could have overlooked my comment, and there is no possibility that my simple question was misunderstood. To make it easier, I will quote my post here for you.

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
These lyrics can be interpreted in a few different ways.
What exactly is the issue?
What do they mean to you?
Do you see any contradictions within your own comments alongside my simple question? You want to enlighten ATS with your knowledge, and spread the honest truth about the ENTIRE entertainment industry in order to uncover a conspiracy, but then instead of even attempting to answer a very simple question, you abandon thread and start a new one? How can you honestly expect anyone to believe that you hold some sort of special knowledge, when you cannot even tell me why you chose to put that video in your OP? What was the information within that particular video, that you are so scared of? This was your first sentence in that OP-

I'm trying to give you a good idea as to what your children are being subjected to.
Then I basically asked, what is this good idea that you are trying to give?
Then you ran away.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74557f811763.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I think you called it pretty well, and the OP is now missing in action

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I think you called it pretty well, and the OP is now missing in action

I'm still here...

Just sometimes I'm too busy reading other people's threads.

I still support my entertainment industry theory... almost to the point that I think it's better that ATS
doesn't have one (if you read through this thread it will explain):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some crazy $hit goin on in Hollywood... people don't even want to talk about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I'm sure lots of you already checked out RicinToxin81 on Youtube! This guy has it figured out! Check out "Dark Stars" "Magick & The Matrix" and any other videos by him that say "hollywood insiders"!!!
This stuff really opened my eyes to the subliminal messages and hidden agendas inside Hollywood!! Here's the link! Enjoy!
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join