It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is just a dream!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Watch the video, once your heart is fresh and tender then read a long.

When I think of this world, and I look at my affairs, I look at my day to day activities, I see it from a dream perspective, I see it from a GFX perspective, because reality is much better (the original).

I look at a tree and I see thousands of leafs, hundreds of branches, each living in harmony with the wind, some leafs fall and have a good ride all the way down as it sways side to side like a belly dancer. I see the texture, I feel it, I smell it, I sometimes even taste it.

Am I crazy for wanting to live this dream, every bit of it? Am I crazy for watching the sky every morning and every night (which still gives me that tingly feeling)? Am I crazy for appreciating life like I did when I was a kid, when I wanted to conquer my own room because it was so mysterious, because it was so knew, because it was so beautiful, it was amazing, it was stunning. Then I wanted to conquer more ground, appreciated everything like a gift (which is the reason why the call it present (now)).

Most forget that wonderful feeling we used to get when we were kids, most adults just pass by the world, this dream world which we don't appreciate no more, we would rather live in fantasies, in movies, in theaters, inside games, which are all copy cats of the original.

I am still that kid, I still laugh when I see a cat lick its own "downstairs", I still smile when I see the moon in a cloudless night, I still appreciate the things in front of me, I still love enjoying every bit of the food I eat, I still love my partner and don't take anything she does for granted.

There are little things which can make every day a better day, a brighter day, most of us don't appreciate those little things anymore, we just pass by it as if it is not there, but it was there when we were kids.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I share your enthusiasm for this dream we mistake for reality.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Am I crazy for wanting to live this dream, every bit of it? Am I crazy for watching the sky every morning and every night (which still gives me that tingly feeling)? Am I crazy for appreciating life like I did when I was a kid, when I wanted to conquer my own room because it was so mysterious, because it was so knew, because it was so beautiful, it was amazing, it was stunning. Then I wanted to conquer more ground, appreciated everything like a gift (which is the reason why the call it present (now)).

Your not crazy reality is what you make it, and you just so happened to have made it for the better

Many people lose touch with life and in return start building a mental barrier between their-selves and mother nature . I for one believe we could contribute many of our illnesses we have today to this very reason.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
There are many things that can make your day brighter.

Go to a commonly known online video website.

Type in, love someone. It's the song by DubFx. Feel free to share it =)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Dreams and reality share a common bond.

The dreamer. Aka you.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
you live a very luxurious life. i have to worry about these 1-800 numbers that show up on my phone every 5 minutes, its driving me insane. you enjoy your waking moments all you want but i wish i never wake up when i sleep.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

People should enjoy what is in front of them, I have seen kids live in horrible situations and they are happy, that is what I mean, that mentality, of appreciating what you have, can make the world a much better place.

The same can be said in the dream world, I have tried dream control, and I have managed to change sceneries within my dreams with practice, also tried flying etc.. I think it is called Lucid Dreaming.

You have different mentality in the dream world, but you shouldn't bring the dream world expectation to reality, but rather appreciate now.

There is a reason why after every dream, your brain is programmed to wipe the memory automatically.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
you live a very luxurious life. i have to worry about these 1-800 numbers that show up on my phone every 5 minutes, its driving me insane. you enjoy your waking moments all you want but i wish i never wake up when i sleep.

It is not a luxury life, I'm from the lower class. I want to live my life, because I always remember that "you won't appreciate something until its gone".

I think about the thing that I do have, not the things that I don't have.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

It is not a luxury life, I'm from the lower class. I want to live my life, because I always remember that "you won't appreciate something until its gone".

I think about the thing that I do have, not the things that I don't have.

i think about the things that i have too. a roof over my head and a warm bed, keeping it is the hard part.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I've studied lucid dreaming over the past 23 years of my life. I have a thread on ATS where I explored precognitive dreaming through lucid waking awareness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For me the relationship between dreams and reality is a matter of trivial interest. I see this relationship in a very clear and coherent perspective. Wouldn't change it for the world. It's wonderful.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

It really depends on perspective. you can enjoy every type of situation you are in, you just have to think positive. My friend has 3 kids now. His job is running beside a truck and picking up trash and dumping it in the truck. I see him doing it with a smile, I see him enjoying it, talking to the driver, appreciating the exercise, appreciating the fact that he is doing something for the community, and doing something for his family at the same time.

He learned this appreciation coming from a life of crime, prison and drugs. A healthy person should be more healthy minded than Tuko.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

he would of been happier in prison because what he has now will be short lived.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

he would of been happier in prison because what he has now will be short lived.

Tell us what is so hard about your life, so we can see if you really do have it bad.

You can exaggerated if you want

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I just wanted to add...

Life is still a dream.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
fun thing about human life is that you will be asleep more than you is awake, (and aware of you're surroundings etc.)
Most, if not all, do not remember experiencing daydreaming, bu we all do, when we are 100% awake doing complex tasks. (like sleep walking doing complex tasks)

So yes , life is a dream, or awake is you're dream, or erm we are awake in our dream or we dream together, allone in our sleep.

etc.

Edit.

Dream or not, life is real, and everyone around you.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Guilp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, and I try to figure this whole dream thing, there are two ways (maybe more, but two major ways) of dreaming. The one thing is to dream about someone else. So in your dream, for example, your girlfriend is sad because you left her. Now when you're "awake" she can "join" your dream and be sitting there, crying , waiting for your call... whatever. Since we don't do this consciously, we don't have to hate ourselves for that, until we know!

The other way is to dream together. I'm trying to get the Atlantean Dream big again, so if you like, the try to join and dream together with us and them... Kinda Like a Online Gaming^^ but much better!

"We're the ones, we have been waiting for!"

I recognize many situations I dreamed about appear a little time later, and I try to follow the dreams, maybe it manifests somehow!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Life is just a dream!

I have made a few thoughts about this. Because it has been a discussion among my friends.

How do i reason my life?

I started out by asking: who am I.

When i asked my self this question a few alternatives accrued.

When i dream i am still Me. I am the same person but in a different environment and location. In my dreams reality is just as real as when i am awake.

The only difference is that when i am in my dreams i can't acknowledge that the real me is dreaming my present reality. Its like that person don't exist. Ask your self right now: Is the real you laying in bed somewhere and dreaming your present reality?

You would have a hard time acknowledging that possibility.

If we go back to Who am I and look at the real big picture. I am the Original , and so are all of you. We are all the same but in different bodies observing existence from different view points and different locations in time.

The original "I am" is the infinite dimension. There can not be anyone else,because where would another I am come from?

Every time a new person is borne, it is borne with the original "I am". And it gets its personality from its new surroundings.

We are not living in a dream. We are the original "I am" experiencing a created reality from different view points, location and time. The original I am has created a reality where "it" can experiance what it would be like if there was more like him.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I've felt this very strongly before while meditating. Swirling of thoughts below, hard to put down words to describe feelings sometimes

To wake means to emerge from sleep, reality may be an emergent phenomenon of our dream reality. Wake also used to mean consequence or aftermath. Do your dreams reflect your everyday life or is it your dreams who are causing the consequences in your life? Reality is a refinement of details you see but don't follow in your dreams. Science is measurement of this reality, as if to identify what makes this reality "real". We've always wanted to know what the building blocks of life/reality are, and science has always dug deeper to try and explain them. Well now we have quantum physics and can identify the smallest parts of an atom and yet what we've come to find is that it's all not really there and possibility.

The life reality may not be possible without the dream one. Read the kybalion, we're all inside the universal dreamers dream anyway

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The greatest part of the dream is that we can change it. If you are unhappy you can change it.

It is all about how you perceive reality. If you are positive no matter what the circumstance nothing can touch you.

Life is a series of opportunities. Good and bad are only in your mind. There are karmic consequences, but even they are learning experiences.

Enjoy life. This ride in the physical is a rare opportunity.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

in that case we are all manifesting each other, in a cyclone of possibilities. I guess we are privy to the idea of infinity, since by definition proves itself correct.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join