It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is just a dream!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey, you know, the Universe is based on chaos and the dream analogy works well because when you compare what the Universe does every millisecond of every day, what we do or don't here on this little speck of dirt means nothing and never will! so I guess in essence, life IS but a dream!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmosKid
Hey, you know, the Universe is based on chaos and the dream analogy works well because when you compare what the Universe does every millisecond of every day, what we do or don't here on this little speck of dirt means nothing and never will! so I guess in essence, life IS but a dream!

Welcome to the dream.

Read "The Dreaming Universe" by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf or "Courageous Dreaming" by Dr. Alberto Villoldo who both support a dreaming universe hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by spy66

in that case we are all manifesting each other, in a cyclone of possibilities. I guess we are privy to the idea of infinity, since by definition proves itself correct.

What we are manifesting is the original "I AM" (The Infinite). The original "I am" is viewing himself through all of us.

Within the infinite universe there can only be one I AM. There is no room for two, so the original must be in all of us.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

What we are manifesting is the original "I AM" (The Infinite). The original "I am" is viewing himself through all of us.

Within the infinite universe there can only be one I AM. There is no room for two, so the original must be in all of us.

Nice diagram. I like the "I AM" idea. The present or "NOW" is a great source of "I AM" when one is conscious.

Just checking in on the dream, and affirming it's a dream.

Most interesting... I must say!

Welcome to the dream.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

When you are living in your dream, Your dream is just as real as the world you live in when you are awake.
It might be different and odd, but real non the less.

"I am" never takes a brake and I am never ages. I am only gains knowledge and experiance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join