It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream that l had last night about yellowstone erupting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
this is the first vivid dream that i had in a while about anything that i remember in detail so bare with me while i retell it in hopes of getting the meaning of it all......

it starts out that im going on a camping trip with a bunch of people to this gorgours lake on top of a mountian in the middle of the lake is an medium size island and me and the group of people get into a few canoes and row over to the island i fell into the lake and had to swin the rest of the way to the island in the dream i had my cell phones and other stuff in my pocket and my phone started ringing while i was swimming i tired to answer it and the person who was calling me was an old bf of mine . we spend the night there on the island then the next thing i know before we get off and row back to the lake side beach i look to my life and notice that magma is seeping to the top of the water then within min the whole thing blew .

next thing i know i was trying to get away from the pyrocastic flow as fast as i could on foot when the rest of the group of people got into their cars and sped off. then the next thing i knew i was at the bottem of the mountian and was reunited with my kids . there was this bridge which i had this huge fear of crossing to get away from the lava flow which by now had reached the bottom place where i ended up... me and my kids cross the bridge and find our selfs in a shopping mall . the lava is still flowing fast behind our heels then we get to this unsual train from inside of the shopping mall and we dont get in the train we re rideing on the top of it . the time of year that this happened was around xmas time . what year i dont know i just remember the deckerations.

then i woke up .. a little help is needed.to try and find the meaning of the dream for me .... thanks..
edit on 14/4/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
it was a dream

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
A very interesting dream.

Dreams like this, from my experience, can be interpreted as, misfortune, impending disasters..etc.

Just to clear things out, kindly give some info as, if at all anything, you may have taken\done, that may have lead up to such a vivid dream?

Pls don't get me wrong, let's clear some mists, shall we? You dream sounds legit...flag

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
iknow when i drink orange juice before bed i can have some humdingers.maybe try a glass of warm milk. or... maybe old faithful is gonna pop. i hope it waas the o.j.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
A very interesting dream.

Dreams like this, from my experience, can be interpreted as, misfortune, impending disasters..etc.

Just to clear things out, kindly give some info as, if at all anything, you may have taken\done, that may have lead up to such a vivid dream?

Pls don't get me wrong, let's clear some mists, shall we? You dream sounds legit...flag

i dont do drugs or anything like that . my mother passed away recently and the past 3 years iv had the worst possible luck you can imagaine .

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Could be nothing. . .just a dream. Perhaps too much ATS? That's what people used to tell me before the "implant".

Seriously, though, I went through something very similar and what solved it was a break from ATS. I would have been the last to admit that someone may be engaging in dream alteration, but sometimes I used to wonder.

needle and bone, and the elks run home.
frying the friar, and it then gets dire.
all's sound and quiet, we're supposed to buy it.
but needle and bone, pops yellowstone.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
why do people think that their dreams always must have meanings? they are just dreams..its just your ming bringing your thoughts,memories and ideas together and making something out of them all running together...the only meaning that dreams have ae that you are in a deep enough sleep to be able to...dreams arent some type of psychic vision like some think they are...and when some dreams actually do happen then its just merely coinsidence

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

I had a very vivid dream that my penis grew incredibly large, and women started to worship me in some sort of odd Sex Cult with me as their leader.........I am fully confident that this dream will indeed come true!

Unfortunately my confidence has to this date not been rewarded

.....Sometimes Dreams are Just Dreams.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

I'm not sure. Short and quick. Hope it is not family upheaval to come. Reminds me of my dream in some
ways..train also involved in dream about a volcano ( maybe 10 years ago plus ). also mexicans involved
in the dream. 3 windows of opportunity also ..maybe.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i think when members of ATS have this kind of dreams it's because we're reading all these kind of posts about destruction.

top topics

join