It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey: We wont stop flotilla to Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by Solomons

If collectively people choose a government that wages war then either they suffer the consequences or change them.
Yes, they deserve everything they get.

Then why did you not impeach the Bush&Cheney administration for at least one illegal war, breach of a lot of international laws, going to war without the approvement of Congress, war-crimes etc.?
Believe me when I say that 90% of the human race went "WHAT THE FLYING DUCK ARE YOU DOING AMERICA?!" when you re-elected them.
I guess "you" will "deserve" what you "get" for that, right?

IT--

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

yes and we suffered the consequences here, our boys died in iraq and we elected Obama.
edit on 15-4-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Don't you think it's hypocritical of you to say that it's okay to kill Palestinian innocents while supposedly advocating human rights at the same time? The children of Palestine, and those that didn't vote for Hamas, shouldn't be equated to Hamas supporters in your mind just because the population collectively elected them.
I think we've all been simplifying the problems here. Both Israel and Hamas have been killing innocent civilians. There aren't really any good guys when it comes to armed conflict. Both countries have handled these situations terribly.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by edog11

Lol another ignorant answer. Since when does it have to do with murder rates?
It has to do with religion being separate from state, basic human rights and freedom of beliefs. How you treat women etc…

If you cant recognize the fact that its different I the Middle East, hence all the riots in Egypt, Iran, Syria, Libya etc then you are just dumb.

Don’t be a hypocrite.
Answer me where would your rather stand and give a speech about freedom? Tel Aviv in Israel, or a square if Afghanistan or Iran.

I'm not gonna waste any energy on you anymore as long as you don't show me you are serious with conducting a discussion by addressing the points I brought up in my original post.

IT--

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

I did you just dont like the answers. And you keep asking questions based on an ignorant and one sided premise.
I am answering you in the same manner…

How does it feel?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by edog11

Don’t be a hypocrite.
Answer me where would your rather stand and give a speech about freedom? Tel Aviv in Israel, or a square if Afghanistan or Iran.

edit on 15-4-2011 by munkey66 because: failed imbed attempt

edit on 15-4-2011 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Come on give me a break.
that was a live news conference not a place to make a speech or try running at the Secretary of state. At least post something relevant...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

No you did not. You ignored everything that I said. What you claimed in your reply did not refute any of the examples that I presented and also did not justify what Israel has done and is continuing to do.
What you did is called disinformation. Focusing attention away from important facts, by stating something emotionally charged. I hope the people at ATS are sharp enough to see through that as I am.
I'm done with you shill.

IT--

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Doublepost. Mods, delete please.
edit on 15-4-2011 by edog11 because: Doublepost

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Israel did indeed confiscate all kinds of things, before the heros on the flotilla brought this to the world's attention. Before the flotilla, these items were banned:

soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, potato chips, cookies and candy were now permitted.

Israel had barred things like potato chips and cookies, while permitting gourmet items like diet yogurt and herbal tea.

www.todayszaman.com...

They had also restricted the importation of lentils, pasta, tomato paste and juice by some incomprehensible logic that these items may pose a security threat.

www.un.org...

Could you please explain the danger these items presented to Israel?
edit on 15-4-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

So, if another nation were to attack the U.S. too bad, right? Is that what you are saying?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I would like to be able to protest where I knew what the outcome would be.
If I protest in Iran, I may be taken away, I know that, If I protest in China, once again I have a belief I may be removed, protesting silently in the home of the brave and the land of the free would not have me expecting to be dragged out by the goon squad and roughed up, especially in a speach about freedoms.

You appear to have a somewhat bigoted view on anyone who is not western, these people may be primitive as you put it, but they where smart enough to be the cradle of civilization.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Ok here is a response to an ignorant question. You wrote:
"There is no difference between Iran and Israel for as far as I am concerned, well maybe a few.
One of them is in possession of at least 200 nuclear warheads and has threatened to use each and every single one of them against its neighbors."

1. Israel does not threaten to wipe Iran off the face of the earth and have a president that talks like Hitler about the west.
2. Iran is governed by religious law and the ayatollahs.
3. Iran is an oppressive country to its people. That’s why the young people tried to have a revolution.
4. Iran supplies some of the biggest terrorist groups in the Middle East. Including militant groups in Iraq killing American soldiers and Iraqi people. And causing a civil war between the Sunni and Shiites.

I can go on with the list but it’s a waist of my time since you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and your posts are childish and irrational.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

There has been a revolution against Israel since its birth. I'm just saying, the revolution still continues, that is why there is an apartheid rule to undermine the revolutionaries.

Iran never threatened to wipe Iran off the map (very old MSM hoax).

Israel is a Jewish state controlled by Zionist terrorists.

Iran doesn't have nukes to threaten anyone, Israel does, and has continuously threatened to use it against Iran.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Really?
Here is your friend Ahmadinejad talking about Israel being wiped off the earth and America a satanic power that will be annihilated

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

He says Israel will disappear from the map, similar to USSR. Tell us where USSR is. He never said Iran will wipe Israel off the map.

The myth has been debunked a long time ago, I'm surprised there are people who still believe this hoax.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Though what I find surprising here is who is insuring the boats? Usually insurance doesn't cover ships entering war zones. All it would take is the sinking of one or two of them and the shipping co. would be in a world of hurt. And at that point the crew and passengers would be belligerents. Israel would be within their rights at that point to sink the ship. And machine-gun the survivors.
(just kidding)

2-5 years in a prison camp should be good enough for the survivors right?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I believe it was translated as
"The zionist regime shall be wiped from the pages of history"

But the media portrayed the other version which suited the agenda.
Never let truth get in the way of a good story

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Really this sounds very convincing. What does he mean when he shouts death to Israel?
Give me a break…

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Let's not move to another chair please, you said Israel threatens to wipe Israel off the map, and now you realize it was an MSM hoax.

Admit Ahmadinejad didn't threaten to wipe Israel off the map, then we can continue to the next phase, the "slogans".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join