It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone attempted using tulpa energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i've just found out about tulpa?

for those of you who dont know what it is it's basically affecting the world around us with our minds. For example people have claimed to have manifested things out of nothing, these reports have been backed up by witnesses.
others (even novices) have claimed to be able to glitch their lives, slightly but noticeably, through the power of tulpa.

I was just curious to see if anyone has attempted this, and did you get desired results?
i'm asking because it seems like something i would really like to attempt but i'm worried that altering the world around me without any knowledge of the consequences could be catastrophic (in a 'butterfly effect' kind of way).

also tulpas can be manifested as living creatures (slenderman is a prime example of a possible tulpa entity).
''In the case of Tulpas, the practice of creating an energy form from thought has its drawbacks. Someone who does not have full control of their thoughts and a spiritual degree of enlightenment might not be fully cognizant of the psychic forces that are in process during this endeavor. Often when a Tulpa gathers enough energy to be capable of becoming a real being, it attempts to free itself from its creator’s control and manifests a will of its own. Once this occurs, the creator can be in danger from its own creation.''

i also recently found out that a type of particle (the name of them escapes me) which is thought (by some theorists) to be the fabric of the universe will react differently when under supervision than they will when they are not under supervision... weird (i'll post a link to the page if i find it)

and for those of you who believe in psychic energies i've no shortage of them in fact i'm considered extremely psychic by friends and family (one family friend is a famous psychic (although she would rather i kept her identity secret), who has even, successfully, helped police in various murder cases... she considers me to be more psychic than she herself is, and i just need to learn how to use it...) so i believe i'd be able to get at least some response from an attempt.

edit on 14/4/11 by ZombieFinny because: i completely messed up my posting... so i needed to fix it ^_^

edit on 14/4/11 by ZombieFinny because: adding more info...

edit on 14/4/11 by ZombieFinny because: just tidying it up...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have tried it but so far nothing has ever manifested for me..I don't think...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Very interesting concept. I read a story a few years ago where this was attempted with a small group of people and the reportedly had great success. Many people think we create our existence as we go. This is just a more accentuated version of the same concept. I have not tried it, but I just might have to. Manifestation is an ability we all have. Some of us are better than others and there are things that can help move this along, such as Ormus. To bring you to a higher level of connectedness and more in tune with the spirit world. The light world. I think anything is possible and that the only thing holding us back is doubt and disbelieve.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Are we talking "quantum jumping" here? Cause I've jumped a few quantums and the results were less than hoped for....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
as soon as i started to read up on tulpa this came into my mind...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Very interesting. The Secret and many other book and movies expound on this principle.
Can you give me an example of your psychic abilities? What can you "see" about me?
If nothing that's cool.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
could you post a link to a credible site with more info on this please. sounds real interesting

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
isn't this just a branch of telekinesis in a way?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
No, it's about manifest or creating a creature os whatever that didn't exist, until you thought of it and it manifests into our reality.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
Very interesting. The Secret and many other book and movies expound on this principle.
Can you give me an example of your psychic abilities? What can you "see" about me?
If nothing that's cool.

i've read the secret, i was quite intrigued by it but despite the base theory being there, the whole book just seemed like a bit of a moneymaking scheme.

i can't read people over the internet sorry... or in person.
but what i can do:

- i can see/sense otherworldly entities. shadow people, floaty energy things (kind of like jellyfish), stuff like that... (or i could be insane, you decide ^_^)

- i'm somewhat energy parasitic, especially when i'm depressed (clinical depression, not angsty teen depression).

- i have prophetic dreams... most notably...
for three nights before 9/11 i had a recurring dream where i gruesomely saw people jumping out of a skyscraper and hitting the floor, into a spash of blood (although this was very exaddurated as it was a dream).
and around two months ago my cousin was stabbed the day after i had dreamed about it, i was actually so worried that i contacted a psychic family friend, and she told me to get in contact with him if i was so worried and warn him, he answered his phone and turns out that a few hours after the dream had woke me he'd been stabbed on his way to work, he was in hospital, luckily he survived.

- i've also got a certain... psychic magnetism (well that's the best way i can describe it), basically i seem to attract weird stuff to me.

- i have psychic intuition, when i get a gut feeling it's almost never wrong.

- recently i got angry and an ornament fell of the shelf in the direction of the person i was shouting at, it didn't get anywhere near them though it only ended up about a foot and a half away from the shelf, i recall this happening maybe 5 times in my life though...

- i can also sense residual energy of people (in rooms or if i've touched things that they have touched) providing that i know the person, i'll for example see something has been moved in my room and if i touch it i instantly know who in my family has touched it.

- i have lucid dreams all the time (although that's related more to meditation and state of mind)

- finally, i scare people... this sounds ridiculous but when i'm scared it's like i emanate an energy that makes people and animals scared of me... this happened very recently actually as i live in an area with a lot of stray dogs that roam in packs, i tried taking a shortcut through a backstreet and i was jumped by 4 dogs they were growling and my heart sunk (i thought i was going to die), after about ten seconds they stopped growling and slinked away doing that high pitched whine that dogs do when scared... it only works when i'm genuinely scared for my life. (i'm thinking this could be related to energy parasiteing (?) but in reverse...)

jeez... as i read over this, i realize how crazy i sound... well you can choose to believe me or not ^_^ but i have no reason to make any of this up.
feel free to ask me anything else (i'm sure i've left stuff out, i'm watching a film, so i'm only half paying attention.)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieFinny

i tried to summon one once, but got concerned that something bad may happen so i have no tried it since

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
could you post a link to a credible site with more info on this please. sounds real interesting

theres some info here...
www.unknown-creatures.com...

it's kind of scary to think that if enough people believe in something it could happen. i mean how many people believe in the chupacabra, the jersey devil, yowies...these could just be thoughtforms created from belief
which begs the question... how long until slenderman manifests?

also does anyone know about a thread where someone says that they met a person who could manifest a iron bar out of thin air? i remember seeing it ages ago but now i cant find it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieFinny

Originally posted by truthseeker10

theres some info here...
www.unknown-creatures.com...

it's kind of scary to think that if enough people believe in something it could happen. i mean how many people believe in the chupacabra, the jersey devil, yowies...these could just be thoughtforms created from belief
which begs the question... how long until slenderman manifests?

also does anyone know about a thread where someone says that they met a person who could manifest a iron bar out of thin air? i remember seeing it ages ago but now i cant find it.

at first looking at that site i laughed my 1st thought was B.S, but believe me or not one of those creatures " springheel jack " i have seen personally both my mum and me saw it back in 95' in derry city, n.ireland. it still freaks me out to this day. hope i dont manifest him back again lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

seriously? you saw springheel jack?... weird
at the end it says ''I wonder if maybe Springheel Jack and Jack The Ripper could of been the same creature'' at first i was like
but then after thinking about it

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieFinny
reply to post by truthseeker10

seriously? you saw springheel jack?... weird
at the end it says ''I wonder if maybe Springheel Jack and Jack The Ripper could of been the same creature'' at first i was like
but then after thinking about it

i know it sounds like B.S. what we saw that night was exactly how "springheel jack" is described, i would take a polygraph to prove it.in 1995 i was collecting her from her friends house one night and driving home we passed this very tall man wearing a tophat, cape and had a distorted face ( imagine a half melted v for vendetta mask). as i drove past him he abrubtly stared in my direction, i was like wtf is he staring at so i drove down the road turned and came back towards him. again he abrubtly turned and stared only this time both me and my mum felt very uneasy so i turned the car again drove towards him, but there was nothing there he disapeared. there was positively nowhere on this earth he could have gone in the time it took me to turn the car, thats what freaked us out the most and we still talk about it to this day.

i know 99% of you will call B.S on this but i know its 100% truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Maybe we should design something (something that couldn't possibly be dangerous), suspend disbelief, and... dare i say it... try and use our collaborative energies to try and create a tulpa...

that would actually be amazing... but i doubt anyone would take it seriously

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

In that case, we should will some otherworldy assassin that goes around killing globalists into existance!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

In that case, we should will some otherworldy assassin that goes around killing globalists into existance!

not quite sure what to reply with.... but i like this ^_^

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

You might want to really, really, REALLY consider postponing this voyage until you obtain a more enlightened mind set.
Here is the credible link requested:
www.helium.com...
The purpose of this exercise is to create a body for you to inhabit at the time of death. Problem is: if you ain't ready to die, this guy won't be either and something has to give.
There is another skill paired with this one you need to be successful and not get killed, but it is forbidden for me to share more with a non practitioner.
If you are interested in becoming a practitioner, just read my threads (especially my intro). If you have the capacity you will find the door.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LuisCyfer

Great link... but your threads don't seem to have anything that can help me
theyre about you being recruited against your will to the MIB and being abducted by aliens (or something along those lines)...

^_^ well maybe i'm missing something, and i hope i am, because i'd love to have first hand insight into this field.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join