It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone attempted using tulpa energy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

and for those of you who believe in psychic energies i've no shortage of them

Hmmmmm, i don't really beliee you. Can you prove this?

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

I don't really have any way to prove it... so you'll just have to take my word for it ^_^

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieFinny

There is a strange shadow man that has been seen many,many times at the apartment house where the man who did the radio show from the 30"s and 40"s "The shadow" Lived. you might know the line " the shadow knows." anyway this entity is considered to be a Tulpa. Tibetan monk's are able to make Tulpa"s and have done so for others to see before. I have always wanted to try it with a group of people, but most of the people I know would think it sounds crazy. No biggie. But I would think it would be important to be careful "what" kind of Tulpa a group made, because they can stick around for a long time. Thanks for the post, I was beginning to wonder if anyone else knew about Tulpa's.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I had an experience I talked about publicly a few months back that may apply to tulpa theory....

I was sitting at my computer desk in my living room when I saw something stumble across the door frame to the hall. It was a fleeting something or other, maybe just my eyes playing tricks, so I didn't give it much thought. Then it stumbled into the room: a little brown mouse. It walked to the center of the living room and sat there. I was horrified.

Crap, a mouse! I never get mice!

A friend slept over on the couch the previous night and she'd left food on the floor. Who does that? Kinda rude, but I digress--between the food and the fact that there was some construction going on underneath my apartment, I think the little fella must have been displaced and smelled the grub. Still,what mouse in its right mind just plunks down in the middle of a room with you in it? Usually, they run along floor boards and try not to get caught.

I stared at it for a good long minute, not sure what to do. Then I made a move to stand up and the mouse wobble-ran under the couch. I overturned everything trying to find it but I couldn't. It was gone.

I obsessed about this thing the rest of the day. Had it been poisoned? Was it dying? Is that why it was discombobulated?

Crap! NOT MICE!

I ran out and bought traps and the such. Blocked any potential entryways I could find. This was the first time I'd seen a mouse in this apartment and I was determined it would be the last, but the fact that I hadn't caught it just bore into my obsessing mind. It was awful! Like that song that gets stuck in your head and you can't shake it, times a thousand.

The obsessing was so bad that I found it hard to sleep and when I did sleep, I dreamed of the mouse. I dreamed of catching it in a glass with some bugs. The dream was extremely vivid, lucid, and kind of gross with the bugs.

Now here comes the tulpa part (or really crazy part, for those of you keeping score)....

As I'm dreaming this, I feel the mouse come out of a nonexistent hole at the nape of my neck. I feel the weight of it on its tiny claws as it runs across my head and jumps. I hear its pitter-pattering on my hair. This is all very quick and so real that it startles me awake. I open my eyes and see the mouse leap off my head and dissolve midair.

So what happened?

I think the simplest explanation is that a dying mouse stumbled into my living room and when I couldn't catch it, I obsessed about it for nearly 8 hours to the exclusion of everything else. Longer, in fact, well into my dreams. That lengthy, strong singular focus "pulled out of me" this extremely realistic hallucination of the mouse. So real that "hallucination" may not be the right word. "Facsimile" is more like it.

Now, imagine if I had done that on purpose? Imagine if it hadn't been a mouse but a situation I was focusing on, or an alien, or a dead relative? I think that quality of focus is hard to come by because when you intend to focus on something that hard, the intention gets in the way. The mere thought of intending becomes an oh-so-slight barrier between you and the focus. I was at one with the focus. I mean there was no me focusing--I was the action of focusing. I was obsession itself and THAT is what drew this out of me.

Still, the implications are staggering and I'm certain someone somewhere in history has invented or had the epiphany of a workaround to that little barrier. One wonders if they also figured out a work around to the fleeting nature of the facsimile.

Is there something about the dream state that is important here? Obsess until you lucid dream and from that realm of superposition make real the dream?

Or is it that I created a momentary schizophrenia? A burp of mental illness from such unhealthy obsession? Would anyone else have seen the mouse jump from my head if they'd been in my room?

This really did happen to me. Beyond the question of, "What is it" lies the question, "Does it have a practical use?"

To me, that's where the issue of the tulpa stands.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
you should research LERM or lerming, Light Encoded Reality Matrix, its all about manifesting reality, even manifesting items into exist, they say monks feed themselves this way, manifesting bread before themselves,

i believe the lerm thing is being done by actual universities internationaly.

by the way op, i think the "particle" you referred to which behaves differently upon observation is the particle wave duality experiment, which is the main foundation for quantum physics, it isnt a particular particle but rather ANY particle, or even anything at all which is in a quantum state, particles are,

however so are superconductors, and superconducters can be any size, so any sized item can be in a quantum state, a quantum state means time doesnt exist for the item, it exists in any and all places and no places all at once, except when observed,

btw your pineal gland/third eye has a superconducting fluid within it, we are a quantum consciousness, this is were manifest destiny comes into play, open your third eye, it is where this reality is all coming from.

you got some researching to do

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join