It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel lies again (?) exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Since the school bus attack, I have seen Zionist supporters argue that yes Palestinians do deliberately target civilians, and they give example of the school bus which was supposedly hit by an anti-Tank missile.

Anti-Tank missiles are guided, usually laser guided. It didn't stop Zionists in the past from accusing Palestinians of deliberately targeting civilians, even though with rockets and mortars, you can't choose targets. This time they have evidence, or do they?

As Israel's foreign ministry of affairs reports, "An anti-tank missile fired at a clearly marked yellow school bus driving near the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council wounded two people. One of the wounded, a 16-year old school-boy, is in critical condition." (Source)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1d9b03f2b71.jpg[/atsimg]

Firstly I'm not quiet sure whether Israeli buses are armored or not, but it is relevant to find out, so I did a research and find that some school buses are armored in Israel, but only against small arms and IEDs. (Picture Below)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a8ebf38bfd2.jpg[/atsimg]

"An armoured bus or armored bus is a type of bus which provides increased protection for passengers, usually against small arms and improvised explosive devices."

(Source)

Whether this bus was armored or not is still a mystery, but I find one source which claims the bus which was bombed wasn't armored, but the source isn't specific, it doesn't say which bombing it was. I checked the date and concluded that it must have been the current one since no other school bus bombings have occurred in current time frame (?).

The date of the news is "04.07.11", and time, "16:08".

"Yoav Peled, the security officer of Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council, told Channel 10 TV that the school bus that was bombed earlier was not armored."

(Source) (?)

So it kinda establishes that the bus wasn't armored, that is relevant because we are talking about an anti-Tank missile.

An anti-Tank missile is capable of destroying a "heavily-armored military vehicles" (Source. As you can see the damage in the back of the bus, considering that it wasn't armored (?), an anti-Tank missile would do way more damage. The image of the bus shows that the weapons hasn't even pierced through the back of the bus completely, only one layer has been destroyed.

This is conclusive to me that this was not an anti-Tank missile, below is a video of an anti-Tank missile and the damage it can do.

If I have missed any information which might change my conclusion, please don't hesitate to post it. I'm thinking hard what else I could have missed, that might have led the Israeli authorities to a different conclusion than mine. Please do post it if I have missed something.
edit on 14-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: syntax

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

If the video is correct and blew that tank up to scraps, then that bus should have been shredded!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7

If the video is correct and blew that tank up to scraps, then that bus should have been shredded!!

Either the Zionist propagandists thought the lie wouldn't be exposed, or I'm clearly missing a critical piece of information which might change my conclusion when viewing all the information collectively.

Until that critical piece of information is brought forward, we can only believe that it was a lie, to justify their propaganda against Palestinians, hence "Hamas target civilians", while everyone knows you can't choose a target with rockets or mortars.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thats some good investigating, and raises alot of questions. S&F for you

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Indeed there are conflicting reports. Depending on the source it was a laser guided missile (not sourced) anti tank missile (not sourced) rocket (not sourced) or mortar (not sourced)

And in reality unless it was a guided a missile I'm not sure how they targeted that bus. the last I read a Hamas cell claimed responsibility but were not clear in saying what the projectile was, or what it's intended target was.

If they indeed singled out this bus, well, wow they suck, little damage and they waited til the bus was about empty.

Don't worry, we're all antisemites for asking these questions and someone will surely come inform us of the fact soon
=====

With the following video understand I am in no way saying an eye for an eye mentality is acceptable. But the fact remains, Hamas doesn't even really have the ability to target soft targets in the manner they are being accused of. While Israel has the most advanced weaponry on earth and in no way can claim accidental civilian casualties:

edit on 14-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
On one hand the Palestinians are "enhancing their weapons arsenal" by having "Russian-grade missiles" but yet the anti-tank missile can not even be called an anti-school bus missile. And miraculously no one died, just like the 8,000 other rocket attacks on Israel.

Fact: One forest fire in Israel (on Mt. Carmel) killed more people than 10 years of Palestinian rockets (42 died from the fire compared to 28 total deaths from rocket attacks, many of which were not Israeli deaths but foreigners).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It could be that it was set up by the Israelis to paint the Palestinians in a bad light. Who knows? I would think that an anti-tank missile would do allot more damage than that. They lie so much, who can decipher what is the truth of the matter?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

It's hard to say a bus is a soft target, anti tank missiles are designed to penetrate armor, I can see the missile going right through the bus before exploding, leaving the small damage we can see in the pictures.

Hamas did take responsibility but Hamas was funded and setup by Mossad for these very ends, none of their actions benefit the Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yup, I saw the same thing on Latvian TV show where they tested weapons on a car. Anti tank missile went right through and did not explode - doing minimal damage.

So if it wasn't some kind of heavy armor school bus - there's no way it'd explode from being hit by anti-tank missile.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It seems up to now most people agree with me that this was an outright lie, still waiting for that critical piece of information.

The worst thing about this lie is, that it comes straight from the Israeli foreign ministry of affairs. Is this orchestrated to justify another war against Gaza? Causing fear amongst Israelis that Hamas has more powerful weapons, and they are targeting civilians intentionally (attacking school kids), therefore a war is legitimate (against such barbarians who intentionally attack kids) and should be accepted by the masses?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think much of the propaganda lies lead towards another Gaza war, these lies are spread to gain moral support from inside and outside Israel:

"The next round (of fighting) will be extensive and it should end in such a way where there is no doubt as to which side triumphed," Ynetnews quoted Ashkenazi as telling Israeli troops based near the coastal sliver on Wednesday.

(Source)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This came in one hour ago, this is from IDF website which still claims it was an anti-Tank missile. What are they planning?

The recent use of anti-tank fire was unusual. It’s something we considered a threat, however, the attack on the school bus crossed every line,”

a project addressing the matter had already begun several months ago. This year, a project called "Forest Security" began, costing 7 million shekels, with the purpose of creating a boundary between the Gaza Strip and nearby Israeli communities by planting trees in hopes of creating an obstacle to the aiming of missiles and mortars at civilian targets.

What are they planning, I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
First, there has never been a state of Palestine. Therefore by calling the people Palestinians are you lying?

Second, civilians in Israel have been targeted for years. I can't remember how many times I saw headlines about bombs going off in coffee shops and markets.

The Muslim explodeadopes pretty much led to the closing of the border with the Gaza strip. Now, the Gazans just launch missiles and then complain bitterly when Israel retaliates.

I don't see how you can try to justify the targeting of a school bus as justifiable.

I see evil on both sides of the conflict in the Mideast. I don't condone violence by either side.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

rolls my eyes............

here we go again

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
No one has called you a Jew hating anti-semite yet? No bible thumping zealot bent on the fullfilment of wacky John the divine prophesy gone after you yet? I'm suprised! Mossad must be busy. Which makes me very nervous. They are EVIL BASTARDS, who probably created the black flag operation discussed on this thread. Screw you Alan Dershowitz!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
No one has called you a Jew hating anti-semite yet? No bible thumping zealot bent on the fullfilment of wacky John the divine prophesy gone after you yet? I'm suprised! Mossad must be busy. Which makes me very nervous. They are EVIL BASTARDS, who probably created the black flag operation discussed on this thread. Screw you Alan Dershowitz!

I expected at least some to visit and post a critical piece of information which I might be missing. It is either that, or Israel is lying for what ever reason, which I'm still trying to figure out. The purpose behind this outright lie will come out soon, but it would be good to know the plan before hand.

The growing of the trees are connected to this, what is the real purpose for growing those trees? Are they trying to muddy the Gaza border so the line is not visible anymore? Slowly expand settlements towards Gaza? Or something more sinister?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE

I expected at least some to visit and post a critical piece of information which I might be missing. It is either that, or Israel is lying for what ever reason, which I'm still trying to figure out. The purpose behind this outright lie will come out soon, but it would be good to know the plan before hand.

The growing of the trees are connected to this, what is the real purpose for growing those trees? Are they trying to muddy the Gaza border so the line is not visible anymore? Slowly expand settlements towards Gaza? Or something more sinister?

I'm thinking they're running out of steam. My thread on the history of rocket attacks on Israel brought only one person opposing my view point. Maybe even they are starting to wake up and realize this whole thing is a farce.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've never met an Israeli that I didn't like and I've never met a Palestinian that I didn't like either. We have to realize that it's governments that suck and not the people. The regular person on the street and on the farm, they are just the same. They want the same things, peace, love, equity, shelter, clean water, a full belly and just to be left alone. But the bastards in charge won't leave any of us alone. I am an ordinary man who wants an end to all the violence. I do not approve of my governments aggression in Iraqistan for the sake of filling the coffers of multinational corporate sociopaths. Nor do I support this zionist agenda stealing land and keeping the Palistinian people in bondage. In the words of Rodney King, "can't we just all get along?". We've GOT to make this happen! PEACE.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I see 2 different articles, both from Israeli sources that have clear conflicts ........ !!!!!

1. from "israel insider"

One or more terrorists fired a powerful anti-tank weapon at a bus carrying Israeli children home from school, injuring several students, one critically.

It was the first time an anti-tank rocket has targeted a civilian vehicle. It reportedly was fired from behind the Gaza border.

The boy, 16, was wounded by shrapnel, causing him to lose consciousness. Even after an emergency operation, his condition remains critical.

2. from "Ministry of Foreign Affairs"

Two people were wounded on Thursday, 7 April 2011, by an anti-tank missile launched from the Gaza Strip at a yellow school bus near the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council. One of the injured, a 16 year-old boy, is in critical condition. He was airlifted to Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba, where he is currently being treated for severe trauma. The driver was lightly wounded.

The teenager, Daniel Viflic, had been visiting his grandmother for a few days, and went for a ride with the bus driver, who is a friend of the family. The driver had finished dropping off the last school children five minutes before the bus was hit. Anti-tank missiles, unlike rockets and mortars, are accurate weapons fired at a chosen target.

then we see pics with teddy bears.

if all the kids were off the bus, WHY so many toys left behind ????

and in one pic from "Ministry of Foreign Affairs" we see the bus on a road.

www.mfa.gov.il...

and in another pic from "Alternet" we see the same bus ??? on what looks like a different road ???

www.alternet.org...

and a third pic from a post from another thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

shows the bus on a road with a double center-lane line.

the pic from the "Ministry of Foreign Affairs"

www.mfa.gov.il...

we see the road has a single center-lane line ***???!!!!!!!

can somebody get all the bus pictures in one place and let's see the real "picture" !!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
First, there has never been a state of Palestine.

That's complete bologna. Herodotus, Josephus, Pliny... do yourself a favor and try reading some history that wasn't printed by Zionist revisionists in the last fifty years, Pallestine has been around since about 1000 BC. You don't erase history with an edict, even if you owned every printing press in the world.

I had a thread up a while back the OP might find of interest...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join