It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Revolution 2012 Unofficial video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I myself am a HUGE fan of Ron Paul, so when I came across this video I thought that ATS would be a great place to share it, as well as facebook and any other forum i can post it in...But here it is, take a look...RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
nice! He has my vote!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Thanks LT, I needed that with how this week has gone so far. 2007 was fantastic and being part of the revolution when it was just starting was awesome and one of the best times of my life. The Rally for the Republic was a bittersweet joy after he dropped out.

Looking forward to balanced & fair coverage in the media this time...almost dreading a RP run this time around because of all the shenanigans last time and would hate to see it hit him & Carol hard at this point.

Thanks again for the lift, good memories watching Aimee sing this live in Minneapolis - twice

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Star and flag for you my friend! I also am a huge Ron Paul fan but unfortunately have not seen this video before and I love it!! Thanks for sharing it! I can't wait till these elections to support Mr. Paul. Let's start a revolution!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well thats 4 of us...

edit on 13-4-2011 by logicalthinking because: cant count

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That was great! I think music videos aren't a bad idea at all for grabbing the attention of the 18-30 yr old voter.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
By the posts in this thread I almost think Ron Paul's fan base may have doubled or tripled since 2007. If people hadn't seen this video, then they weren't part of the initial revolution. This is a good thing. Nearly four years later the Ron Paul name is a household name, and apparently still bringing many folks on board. I will warn everyone though Ron Paul has made it clear that he has stated he doesn't intend to stop welfare and social programs if elected as President. His primary focus would be cutting overseas spending almost entirely and returning America to honest money. Once honest money was restored, slowly pressure would be applied to those living off the government nipple. We cannot afford to cut off our own people from assistance while most are being robbed blind by bankers and corporatists.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nice. That was actually pretty catchy. It is a lot better than the regular americana guy with just an acoustic guitar. It is more marketable with a hot girl, and a nice beat.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The Ron Paul Fantasy continues....kind of sad, and pathetic. This guy will once again raise millions of dollars for a half-hearted Presidential run. Where is all the money he raised in 2008? How many suckers will he take in this time?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If i was American,i'd vote for Ron Paul!

But i think the video is crap. Most Americans don't wanna hear about Bilderberg and the Illuminati. They want right stuff done right,and this video makes Ron Paul look like a conspiracy theorist,wich isn't exactly the leader of a nation,

Sorry,but bad publicity(propaganda)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I first was led to ron paul by my interest in conspiracy theories. It's not bad publicity if it gets people listening to the things he says!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ron Paul's getting my vote this time, for sure.

It would be amazing if we could surprise this country and get him elected.
Although I'm sure TPTB probably wouldn't let that happen... Or he would get assassinated like JFK, if we actually did manage to win.

new topics

top topics

join