It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Oz - A documentary - Hidden symbolism/meaning in the Wizard of Oz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sorry if this has alreay been posted, but I searched for it and I couldn't find anything. I just finished watching this documentary and I thought it was really interesting.

It's about the PTB/money changers, history and control of our money supply & stuff like that.

The world economy is doomed to spiral downwards until we do 2 things: outlaw government borrowing; 2. outlaw fractional reserve lending. Banks should only be allowed to lend out money they actually have and nations do not have to run up a "National Debt". Remember: It's not what backs the money, it's who controls its quantity.

Whatch it here:

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It was a long watch but worth it.

I'm mad as hell !!!

This video needs to be seen by as many people as possible. The issue of bank controlled currency is something every struggling family needs to be educated on. This documentary is an excellent way to show people the truth of what is happening to our economy and the pit of vipers slithering around waiting for our demise!

Thank you for posting this!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Have seen this many moons ago , very enlightening is it not .

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
the most important video every human being should see and study until they understand monetary systems.this should be mandatory. and yet it is so simple to understand.
publicity ,copy and paste,links and other means should be done to get it out there.(the power of duplication).
edit on 13-4-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hollywood media is filled with submittal messages

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
....and I thought the only formiddable secret regarding the Wizard of Oz was starting Dark Side of the Moon at the third roar of the MGM lion....

God help us all,
it seems the world may indeed be evil....what a suprise!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
It was a long watch but worth it.

I'm mad as hell !!!

This video needs to be seen by as many people as possible. The issue of bank controlled currency is something every struggling family needs to be educated on. This documentary is an excellent way to show people the truth of what is happening to our economy and the pit of vipers slithering around waiting for our demise!

Thank you for posting this!

Yup, no problem.

Originally posted by bumpufirst
the most important video every human being should see and study until they understand monetary systems.this should be mandatory. and yet it is so simple to understand.
publicity ,copy and paste,links and other means should be done to get it out there.(the power of duplication).
edit on 13-4-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

I agree, bro.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Prior to watching this documentary, I understood the mechanisms of the Federal Reserve, the entire European Central Banking cartels, fractional-reserve banking, and creating debt instead of money. This presentation put the history of it all and the modern impacts into EXTREME perspective and clarity! This was definitely an eye opener, and it is my hope that every common person will watch this.

End fractional-reserve lending.
Make the government responsible for creating debt free money for the good of the people.
Keep private banks and central banks out of government finances.
Stay away from a Gold Standard, because the Banksters and Elites control the Gold.

Marvelous presentation. I can not stress enough the importance of this film!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just to let all know, this documentary discusses the history of Central Banking, Fractional-Reserve Banking, and the history of past American Presidents trying to break free from the banks. All symbolism regarding the Wizard of Oz is discussed at the very end of the film, and by that time all of the great information given pretty much overshadows the Oz theme.

This film has now become my most recommended watch!
This is the most important film any common person can watch in understanding the fight of European Central Banks in the history of the U.S.

Once again, a MUST WATCH!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
my understanding is the book was precisely written as a metaphorical condemnation of the central bankers.

The film however works on a different level. Dorothy is a lower self, and her higher-self, the good witch, seeks to guide her to the knowing that she is in control of all things in her reality. The bad witch and those connected are distorted aspects of her. Her companions are the parts that she doesn't feel are a true part of her, she is without heart, brains and courage - at least that is how she perceives herself. What she believes is "god" is nothing but smoke and mirrors, when seeing this, she is then free to access her true self.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndiGo33
Hollywood media is filled with submittal messages

Play Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon along with the original movie, "money" starts to play as the film transitions to color. Creepy.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Just to let all know, this documentary discusses the history of Central Banking, Fractional-Reserve Banking, and the history of past American Presidents trying to break free from the banks. All symbolism regarding the Wizard of Oz is discussed at the very end of the film, and by that time all of the great information given pretty much overshadows the Oz theme.

This film has now become my most recommended watch!
This is the most important film any common person can watch in understanding the fight of European Central Banks in the history of the U.S.

Once again, a MUST WATCH!!

Well, Edward Griffin & Bill Still had a debate about this.

1. Using an economic system based on 100% Gold Reserves (Griffin)
2. Using an economic system baed on a Government issued medium of exchange. (Still)

You can click their names for their arguments. They both make a good case IMO. I'm going to read more about this before I make a final decision, but for now I trust Griffin's analysis.

top topics

join