It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar UFO over Fukashima! On German News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
I will go with a drone plane, The U.S. sent a few over there to monitor the area remotely.
2nd line

saying "2nd line" makes you a sheep and doesn't work anyway

The drone the Navy sent looks like this

The private one taking photos for TEPCO looks like this

But that is a building...

Not a train because that area has been evacuated for weeks

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
A translation would help.

How so? They are talking about the condition of the nuclear plant, not UFO's DOH!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Looks like a tractor trailer or some large type of truck on a hill side.

Something about it doesn't make it look like it's really in the sky.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
So i assume i t s no train

Good guess considering the whole area has been evacuated

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
th building theory does not work; the "movement" of the "Building" is not consistent with the movement of the camera. and there are no buildings in the region on other pictures

BUT; i guess the Drone theory looks good:
This is a pictue of the global hawk they use:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1656d0a5cb8.jpg[/atsimg]

Source (in german) www.express.de... ushima--4-reaktoren-schwer-beschaedigt/-/2192/8225124/-/index.html

Looks like it, flies like a drone...

edit on 13-4-2011 by svetlana84 because: troubles with the img linky

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Off topic: Zorgon, dou you ever sleep ??
Seems you are on all the japan-forums 24/7. No critique, you are doing a good job.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Off topic: Zorgon, dou you ever sleep ??
Seems you are on all the japan-forums 24/7. No critique, you are doing a good job.

If Zorgons insomnia was detrimental to his posts ? I might understand your inquiry. As things stand, shame on you !

There seems to be a pathway cut out of the hillside. I have to go with a train or a truck as it seems to follow right along that same path.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
That is probably a train, but hey who knows.

In what wonderful world you live , where trains fly?

Please let me in your magic world!

edit on 13-4-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It's a snowy mountain in the background.

Fire up Google Earth and see for yourselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
They never mention the UFO at anytime during the video they are just reporting about the Fukushima incident. Sorry to disappoint you folks but we can rule out any trains that´s for sure. The people there got evacuated weeks ago.We germans have lots of sighting too but it´s not very well covered in our news reports.

Ps: But they reporting more frequently about unusual phenomena around the world and there was a report about the russians recently. Famous Yuri Gagarin claimed that he saw UFOs during his time in space. You can find more about that on www.ufoevidence.org... The german site who posted the article is like fox news in america and never a reliable source.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I would think blimp monitoring radiation levels, though I wish otherwise...maybe they could clean up the mess :/
Truck, train are silly explanations because the evacuation radius is huge.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
ORIGINAL SOURCE LOCATED www.tagesschau.de...

video and original story is located there.

Might want to take a screen capture

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Can I ask how a plane or Building wriggles like that? If it were a train it could, but if you look on google no train tracks there, so

Also there is another thread on this, and they are tryingthe train excuse there too.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

What does that mean? As far as i can tell you just wasted my internet usage, thats all.
What were you trying to show?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The same magical world where aerial cameras look down on to the ground, and yes you can come in to it.

reply to post by Slipdig1

The "train excuse"?

Seriously people, I said it's probably a train. I never said I was an engineer who builds and studies pictures of trains in the distance or some all knowing internet god, slow your roles and put your socks back on.

I'm kind of inclined to think it is a building and the particular angle of the video makes it look like its moving, either that or a train. It is obviously not a Cigar UFO (which I would love like a schoolgirl if it was), and I'm less inclined to think its an aerial drone just out of sheer common sense and the shape of pretty much all UAVs, which is nothing like a Cigar UFO, which is nothing like this video.

Argue all you want, at the end of the day its just some pixels moving across a screen in a fashion, that to me, does not resemble or move in the ways of an interesting unidentified object.
edit on 13-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This has already been posted and been moved to the HOAX forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. It is very obviously a building or some structure in the background. The camera is quite some distance from the power station, and using a telephoto lense, this type of lense 'compresses' the image and makes objects infront of, and behind the subject, seem close to the subject. Also as the camera moves so the object and the foregound move relative to each other, proving that this 'UFO' is really miles away behind the power station, and also a grounded object ie. a man made structure.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
As I said in the similar thread to this one...

...I think it's a train:

Japanese Train:

Train theory:
Just checked google earth, the next rail is approx. 3km off.
And there is a highway between Coast and train-rail.

So i assume i t s no train

As 'seabhac-rua' mentioned in the post above, the camera is probably far away from the Nuke plant, therefore it is using a telephoto lens, so everything (foreground and background) would be zoomed closer -- i.e., EVERYTHING will be foreshortened. That's a basic concept of photography.

If the camera is -- say, for example -- 7 or 8 km away from the plant, then the additional 3 km to the train would not be that much greater a distance, especially considering the foreshortening of the whole scene.

This foreshortening/compression of the background into the foreground is due to focal length, as illustrated here:

edit on 4/13/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Soylent green, thanks for putting up the pics/map.

Zoom / focal lenght is indeed something i did not think about - good point.

Still i tend to think of a drone, i do not imagine trains running in evacuated zones.

/ And I still HOPE it s a "nuclear-plant-sucker-ufo" from outer space who would just suck the fukushima region
into a containment galaxy /

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join