It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs Over Odessa 2011 (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
found this video on liveleaks , looks real to me , and very interesting , what do you guys think ?

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 12-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

at about 13sec of the video , you will see one appear out of thin air , strange indeed
edit on 12-4-2011 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
possibly silver baloons?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
they look too much like chinese lanterns.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Liberator

i dono , they looked like they were blinking and moving at the same altitude ,

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Not bad. The voice over doesn't seem to have much emotion to it. A translation would be cool for anyone that can do that. They do seem to pass nicely through the trees so it may not be CGI. Hard to tell, but I think I'll give it a 25% chance. Something about it doesn't quite jive with me, not sure what though.

Good find.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Chindogu because: watched it again

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko
they look too much like chinese lanterns.

notice how they are moving ,but yet their is no wind ? and they are moving quickly

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hey, I liked it

Thanx for sharing

I really wish I could see some during the day

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

thank you , i just find it strange how the objects are moving with out wind ? , what do you think ?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Looks like balloons...
Who said it wasn't windy?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldave
Looks like balloons...

i dont see any trees blowing in the swift wind do you ? i mean for how low and how fast they were moving would we see wind in the trees ?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by VenomVile.6

thank you, i just find it strange how the objects are moving with out wind ? , what do you think ?

I think it might be something here, it looks like they are spining or something, too ?
Very Kool, though

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Whatever they are, the tilt and wobble are indicative of FLOATING objects rather than flying objects...

If they were intelligently controlled craft or creature, i doubt seriously that an off balance, multi directional spin/wobble would be the chosen method of flight...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

can you please explain to me how at 13 sec of the video one appears out of no where ?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

can you please explain to me how at 13 sec of the video one appears out of no where ?

Sure....Perception and angle...

The object is at a point in its tilt and wobble (indicative of floating objects) that leaves either its thinnest, or even hollowest spot (jiving with the lantern theory) exposed to the camera man and the camera's angle...

Accompanied by a low quality consumer grade camcorder or smart phone video.....

And a question of my own...

Can you please explain to me how the camera man pans to the exact location of this object and pauses as if he knows the object will be there before it 'appears out of no where'?

I'm guessing his eye could see what his camera couldn't.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

Sure....Perception and angle...

The object is at a point in its tilt and wobble (indicative of floating objects) that leaves either its thinnest, or even hollowest spot (jiving with the lantern theory) exposed to the camera man and the camera's angle...

Accompanied by a low quality consumer grade camcorder or smart phone video.....

And a question of my own...

Can you please explain to me how the camera man pans to the exact location of this object and pauses as if he knows the object will be there before it 'appears out of no where'?

I'm guessing his eye could see what his camera couldn't.

if you will notice the one that appears at 13sec , seems to be a little smaller or higher , and it does not have that wobble that your speaking of ?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
One thing i can't figure for myself....

I was ready to say smoke, jiving with the Chinese lantern theory....

But then there is the sound that accompanies the whiff of smoke or gas....

At 0:14, when the object "appears out of nowhere", as the OP stated, or adjusts it's angle, as i have theorized...

The object spins, and there is a trail of gas or smoke....With headphones or good quality speakers, you can even hear the gas or exhaust escape...

There is a hissing sound accompanying the spin....And the gas, smoke, or exhaust actually lends itself to the thought that the object is in fact spinning....

So.......Anyone?

What is this release?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldave
Looks like balloons...

i dont see any trees blowing in the swift wind do you ? i mean for how low and how fast they were moving would we see wind in the trees ?

Just because you don't see the trees moving doesn't mean there's no wind .. we don't know how high these objects are, they could have been caught in upper currents

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I didn't see anything appear out of nowhere.. I saw an object at the very moment the video began, he panned and followed it.. then he went back at around at .13 and another was there, he kept following.. then there was a group of them.. but I never saw anything just appear out of nothing..

Hard to say what they are.. they COULD be lanterns ( yes I hate that idea as much as anyone ) but that would explain why it looks like the flame is moving around as it's blown in upper air currents..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I didn't see anything appear out of nowhere.. I saw an object at the very moment the video began, he panned and followed it.. then he went back at around at .13 and another was there, he kept following.. then there was a group of them.. but I never saw anything just appear out of nothing..

Hard to say what they are.. they COULD be lanterns ( yes I hate that idea as much as anyone ) but that would explain why it looks like the flame is moving around as it's blown in upper air currents..

please review the video closely and watch for it , you will see what i am talking about

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

thats intresting , i did not see this before , heh , thank you , i am stumped

top topics

<<   2 >>

join