It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atomic Bomb Destroyed City 4000 years ago...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Right and 10 times the power of Tunguska wouldn't even touch the earth let alone destroy it. You wanna know how hard it is to destroy Earth? take a look
Top 10 easiest ways to destroy Earth Hypothetically

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Two things:

Can you find ANY evidence supporting this from a site that doesn't deal with the subject of ancient aliens or any other similar phenomena? There must be some unbiased source that all these other places are drawing upon, right?

Also, imaginations weren't invented in the last thousand years. Ancient people could be creative, they could imagine incredible things. Just because there's ancient texts where Gods warred with each other using amazing technology doesn't mean that it or anything similar to it actually happened. Entertainment was limited in the ancient world, so storytelling was a huge part of life. They didn't tell stories about what they could see, because that'd be boring, so they'd come up with fantastic things. Just assuming that an ancient story could be based in fact would be just as misguided as someone down the line finding Star Wars and thinking, "Oh my god, in the 20th century they had laser swords and intergalactic travel!"

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
doesn't look much like a nuclear detonation to me - en.wikipedia.org...

Excavations have been more-or-less banned since 1965.....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

considering it was a quick pulse and not allowed to resonate im afraid you dont realize what it was capapable of.

like id take your word over his. only thing you are right about is that it was an air burst.
edit on 12-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: .

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

looking this up I found some say this helped form our moon.
. Never knew they were natural, thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

I know i'm not going to win an argument over this. Yes we all have our opinions of what Tesla's machine was capable of. I personally do not believe he could destroy the Earth. Thats just my opinion because i have a hard time seeing how his machinations could destroy the earth let alone split it in two!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Tephra

Tunguska was not a nuclear explosion. It was an explosion (An air burst explosion at that) most widely thought to have been caused be a asteroid; but no it was not a NUCLEAR explosion

Air Burst

An air burst is the detonation of an explosive device such as an anti-personnel artillery shell or a nuclear weapon in the air instead of on contact with the ground or target or a delayed armor piercing explosion. Aerial bursts may also arise from the explosion, above the ground, of incoming self-detonating meteoroids as some postulate happened in the Tunguska event

edit on 12-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

Quoting popular theory doesn't make you right. Tunguska is a highly HIGHLY debated event. Just incase you were wondering, there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary of your theory.

Do a bit more research and tell me there is no evidence of a nuclear explosion.

You guys have to understand that we don't know a ton about naturally occuring nuclear explosions because they aren't common during the majority of the planets magnetosphere cycle. We don't know exactly how they occur, we don't know their radiation signature, etc.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join