It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else having memory trouble and losing track of time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
past 4 years i havent remembered anything between 3 to 5 am. its like the time just instantly skips

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I occasionally experience lapses of consciousness, usually a period of about 3 to 5 seconds, sometimes I will be standing in a que, or my attention might be diverted, and I have a memory slip or perhaps even a kind of microsleep. I fear sometimes I might even be making gestures or looking at people in strange ways without my awareness realising it. I also experience a kind of "phasing" of my mental states from time to time. A person with less of a spiritual or meditative sphere of experience might be diagnosed with a variety of mental illnesses, however, I thank my mental instability for much of my novel experiences of reality.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not to necro an older thread, however...
I have been having memory problems, time issues, etc. For about the last year or so, that I have never had before. I've talked to people lately, they say it's been getting worse for them too. They have also never had issues with this. Is it intensifying as more disasters happen because of the underlying issues? Some people will say anything from HARP to fallout, earth/polar shift I'm not blaming anything, per se, but am suspicious. Mostly just wondering if anyone else feels further effected, as more disasters arise.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Everyone experiencing memory problems should spend a good half hour meditation visualizing their mental library. Create it and learn how to visit it whenever you are having problems remembering something. I can not stress enough how much just doing this simple visualization exercise has helped my memory exponentially.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join