It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else having memory trouble and losing track of time?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have no idea what's going on. I'm usually pretty good at remembering things, but now can't remember things for the life of me. I'm trying to think of what i did last week and can't remember, or remember something different than what actually happened. It's been a month since the Japan earthquake and it definitely doesn't feel like it. Feels like a couple weeks at the most. I keep asking myself, "where is all this time going?"

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Welcome to Time Wave Zero friend.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I thought it was getting older but I think it is more my lifestyle.
I am lucky. I sleep when I want to sleep and work when I want to work. I have no need to keep track of time.
So I do not.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i know the feeling but i suffer from cfs and smoke the odd bit of weed. strange thing is that i am a genius but i could only remember 2 numbers in a memory test when the average score was 7.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I'm having memory problems, but I always attributed it to getting older.
I prefer your reasoning better!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yes I too have been having memory problems. I thought it was so strange that I decided to get checked for brain cancer or worse brain worms. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was told to change up my diet.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hope it's not the radiation......

link   
yeah a lot... but... marijuana..........so.... you know.

link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I thought it was getting older but I think it is more my lifestyle.
I am lucky. I sleep when I want to sleep and work when I want to work. I have no need to keep track of time.
So I do not.

Here too. Rarely know what day it is, and when I do think I have a handle on the week I usually lose one or two days along the way. I left the rat race years ago. The rats won.

I move about from being a night-walker to a day-timer, have no control over it. Back when I had to 'punch the timeclock' my insomnia took a terrible toll on my health. Lack of rest really mess up a man, badly.

Keep in mind too, the theory and application of time is merely for our convenience. Don't want to be late meeting the lads for a good game of Monopoly

link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I have no idea what's going on. I'm usually pretty good at remembering things, but now can't remember things for the life of me. I'm trying to think of what i did last week and can't remember, or remember something different than what actually happened. It's been a month since the Japan earthquake and it definitely doesn't feel like it. Feels like a couple weeks at the most. I keep asking myself, "where is all this time going?"

Yea, but I thought it was my age.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

I forgot to mention i'm also glowing in the dark. Think that might be an issue?

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well, at 17 i definitely shouldn't be having memory problems.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by colbyforce

I forgot to mention i'm also glowing in the dark. Think that might be an issue?

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well, at 17 i definitely shouldn't be having memory problems.

Well, yes, 17 year olds are like that,

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Lol, I have always wished I could defrag my brain like the computer, thought it might help tighten up those open spaces that have accumulated over the years.

And lol, oddly I cant remember all ready who posted it but they mentioned how being a night owl or whatever has wreaked havoc on their daytime life.Something to that effect anyway. I am a night owl as well. One thing I have noticed though is I seem to flow with the moon. The closer it moves to full, the more awake I am at night, the closer to new moon, the more I am awake in the day. It has always been that way with me for some reason and Ive just learned to accept it. Not easy, but it is what it is, that is how my drummer beats the drum!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No problems here. I drink about a 5th of rum or whiskey every two days, if not in one night.
No problems recollecting anything here. Must be something you're not paying attention to.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I can remember trivial things from over 50 years ago but since i was prescribed staten drugs for treatment of elevated cholesterol levels I forget doing things that I should easily recall... Twice I have gone to jury duty and days later freaked out because I had thought I had forgotten to go.. Later on I remember telling the judge that I had a medical exemption on file that precluded me from being called up... It has gotten so bad that I have to carry my address and phone numbers with me or have them at hand on the refrigerator when at home... On months that I have numerous medical appointments I forget that I have gone to them even when I had forgotten where I parked my car and had to be driven around find it..... I'm doing better since getting off statens and every other pharmaceutical causes problems for me. I doubt that I'll ever have the immediate recall that I did 10 years ago and before when the VA was still shoveling something different at me to take all of the time.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
S & F for you mossme89, my brother! I too have been experiencing short term memory loss (or what seems like it) and weird experiences with time. I chaulked it up to age creepin up on me. But for someone a lot younger than I to report these issues? Well all I can say is there's some heavy Cosmic sh¥t goin down. I can't wait for the new world to get here! Peace & Love to all of you, my brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
S & F for you mossme89, my brother! I too have been experiencing short term memory loss (or what seems like it) and weird experiences with time. I chaulked it up to age creepin up on me. But for someone a lot younger than I to report these issues? Well all I can say is there's some heavy Cosmic sh¥t goin down. I can't wait for the new world to get here! Peace & Love to all of you, my brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here is my thread on this from a while back. Yes, something is happening.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I used to be really sharp, but my short-term memory has gotten really bad. I used to be able to read something and quote it back nearly verbatim, but now, I'm lucky if I can remember enough to even try to explain what I read. And I've felt like time is speeding up. It seems like the years are just flying by faster every year. I racked it up to age, but I wonder sometimes, too. I've also been noticing an increase in deaths lately and I'm only 40 so it's not like I should be seeing everyone around me die off. Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komaratzi11
I used to be really sharp, but my short-term memory has gotten really bad. I used to be able to read something and quote it back nearly verbatim, but now, I'm lucky if I can remember enough to even try to explain what I read. And I've felt like time is speeding up. It seems like the years are just flying by faster every year. I racked it up to age, but I wonder sometimes, too. I've also been noticing an increase in deaths lately and I'm only 40 so it's not like I should be seeing everyone around me die off. Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

Under 40. Have also lost all loved ones who could have been considered physically infirm. Recently. Also many others have passed in the past 2 years, not infirm, most under 35.
Polled loved ones: ST memory loss, unexplained insomnia [in those who never had it before], general confusion, increase in tinnitus, migraines, time loss/speeding--all who have answered=yes
result: cyclic
NOT to do with moon-phase, according to these results and my calendar.
Also happening in children, at least as young as age 5.
April 11th/12th especially were bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join