It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres Something Coming ♣

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Maybe the board should put up a separate forum for these kinds of "INCOMING!!!" threads. They're always the same

OP - "Hey.....feeling it?"

1st Responder - "Yeah, I'm feeling it...you feeling it?"

2nd Responder - "Hell yeah! I'm totally feeling it."

3rd Responder - "Me too. Damn, we are a bunch of folks who are soooo feeling it. I swear to Christ. It's like....like....I'm just feeling it, man. It's like...I'm really feeling it. So f_cking feeling it!!!!"

OP - "Yeah, that's cool. I mean, I'm feeling it and all, but.....I don't know. I'm not like losing my load over it."

3rd Responder - "Oh....well yeah. I wasn't....I mean.....um....it's cool. I'm like.....uh....... yeah, so what else is happening?"

I don't know. Maybe something really is happening? If it is, I'll find out about it on the news.

Oh you feel it too?
Nice you'll join us

IMHO if a thread is created an answered it is because there's a reason for it, judging not needed.
Thread talks to you, share…
Threads annoys you, look within for source, mirror with compassion, share…
Thread are useless to you, find another.

Nah, it'll all be great coming down, might be a little scary at first glance… look deeper, beyond fear.
If you quiet yourself and look within, realize nothing can harm your true nature.

Love and joy

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Maybe the board should put up a separate forum for these kinds of "INCOMING!!!" threads. They're always the same

OP - "Hey.....feeling it?"

1st Responder - "Yeah, I'm feeling it...you feeling it?"

2nd Responder - "Hell yeah! I'm totally feeling it."

3rd Responder - "Me too. Damn, we are a bunch of folks who are soooo feeling it. I swear to Christ. It's like....like....I'm just feeling it, man. It's like...I'm really feeling it. So f_cking feeling it!!!!"

OP - "Yeah, that's cool. I mean, I'm feeling it and all, but.....I don't know. I'm not like losing my load over it."

3rd Responder - "Oh....well yeah. I wasn't....I mean.....um....it's cool. I'm like.....uh....... yeah, so what else is happening?"

I don't know. Maybe something really is happening? If it is, I'll find out about it on the news.

That´s funny and maybe it looks like that, but I also think, that there must be some meaning, that so many people are soo feeling this unexplanable "something". At least it´s interesting phenomena.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hello Ted
Ive been experienceing this phenomena for over a year but i don't feel like its going to be a good one for any of us.. and I'm not a doom and gloom person..all I'm doing is looking around at how our world is heading right now and i don't see much good heading our way and I'm not talking about the silly 2012 thing i believe were in for some kind of world change that we cant stop i don't know what its going to be but my body and mind tells me were in for the ride of our lives..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Sending you love and compassion.
Praying for us to be protected!

Buckle up!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

same back to you my friend and hold on!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes change is impossible to stop but to acknowledge it and use it to help humanity is the key to our property. We all have a mission in life our paths have been written. Now all we need to do is sit and enjoy the ride. Everyone i know deep inside knows that the status quo is crumbling. Must of them think that the world will end. When in fact a new world is reviling it self. Change is the fuel of all good things in our reality. If you try to fight it you will only hurt others and yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovepeace20

Thank-you my friend.
Well spoken, spot on IMHO.
May we see the love and the great possibilities, rather than get caught into our fears seeing only those.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join