It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multimillion-Dollar Crystal Glassware Project Renewed at U.S. State Dept.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

The source of the article -- U.S. Trade & Aid Monitor (T-RAM) -- is precisely what you are looking for. As T-RAM editor, I thank this forum for linking to my State Dept. crystal story, as indeed it has helped get the word out. I am only making this pitch for T-RAM as it is relevant to the post and clearly relevant the needs and wants of ATS readers in this thread. I urge you to return frequently to T-RAM, as I will be updating the site on a near-daily basis with reports on wasteful government programs that you otherwise may have never heard of. -- Steve Peacock

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
To me, the worst part is the complete and utter disregard for the American people. When the elites do things like this, they know it will be made public and they flatly do not care. They don't care and have a complete ignorance of we the people.

I've begun to seriously get nauseated, every time I hear a pol, a pundit, or "strategist" make a statement like "Higher fuel prices will encourage people to buy more fuel efficient cars". They don't have a clue. Those who are struggling to fill their tanks, can't afford to just go out and buy a new car. Why won't the media clowns call them out on statements like that?

Unfortunately, we the people continue to feed the monster, with our votes. Why? Because we fall for the false importance of single issues and the unsubstantiated sound bites, permitted to go unchallenged.

ETA: Of course, rather than confront the issue, some will come to this thread and simply attempt to distract the readers with the canned argument of "Why didn't you say something about this when Bush did it?"
edit on 17-4-2011 by WTFover because: Added last paragraph

new topics

<< 1   >>

join