It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40+ UFO Video clips from Japan ( in 10 mins)....maybe not seen here..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
OK. So I am hesitant to post this being a youtube vid, but I'll take my chances!! There are many lights that are ' strobing' which is unusual to me and many that are more than interesting?
The poster has taken these from another site and says they are low resolution, but even in daylight I am seeing them pretty well.
Opinions??

edit on 11-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Can I have comments rather than flags people??
If the thread is worthless, I will get it removed but I would appreciate some dialogue rather than flags and stars.
Talking is what we are here for no?

So BUMP.....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
The poster has taken these from another site and says they are low resolution, but even in daylight I am seeing them pretty well.

The poster...ie sheilaaliens? You do realize she is known for posting hoaxes, correct? I treat any video she posts with a grain of salt.
Not to mention she tags all videos with ads, so 10 seconds in an add pops up. She gets paid for views...and tries to promote them as UFOs, knowing they are not. She is making a fortune off peoples ignorance.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Well if I am ignorant of anything...it is of this ' Sheilaaliens'...never heard of her!!

Despite that, did you take a look and just click on the ads to get rid of them? In the meantime, I will see what I can find out about this person.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

So, knowing she is a hoaxer....and posts hoax videos with her ads on them....and you want me to click on her links? No thank you. Post me a version of that video without her ads and I will gladly watch them.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by annella

So, knowing she is a hoaxer....and posts hoax videos with her ads on them....and you want me to click on her links? No thank you. Post me a version of that video without her ads and I will gladly watch them.

So I just did 4 pages of google with the aforementioned ladys name.....does not seem to be a problem anywhere. She is talked about in favourable terms on many sites, done talkback radio, etc but I did see there was some issue here at ATS with someone believing she was posting under another name.

So. No, I dont expect you to go watch the video if the ads bother you....many people are trying to make a $ these days and they dont bother me. Also, these are not HER video clips, they have been sourced from another site.
You have a bad date with her or something??

ETA: OK....I have found a thread you started here last year re her apparent hoaxing. And she lives just up/down the street from you?? That sure is a coincidence given your obvious distaste for anything with her name on it. For now, I will give her the benefit of my doubt and assume that like me, she may be guilty of being over zealous in her quest to film/find UFOs. As I mentioned, whatever has been filmed in the vid I posted in the OP are not of her making.
edit on 12-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
I have found a thread you started here last year re her apparent hoaxing. And she lives just up/down the street from you?? That sure is a coincidence given your obvious distaste for anything with her name on it.

This is gonna be a juicy thread, i can tell by the soap opera vibe im getting

and cool vid!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

known as a hoaxer? give me evidence

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
They're airplanes for crying out loud!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

did u watch the whole thing?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
double post..

some of this objects dont move like planes
edit on 12-4-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
btw: source

sheila said:

It's a site for where amateur meteorologists/astronomers/lig­htning chasers, etc. post their meteor/fireball "observations" that their cameras catch. their are vast networks of the like and in every language imaginable. the UFO stuff always has a special place in the forums, usually under "Unusual", "Odd". "Other" or "Unknown".

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Yeah your thread is useless please remove it. I hope you've got good evidence to prove that any of these clips are real?

Otherwise I think it should go in the hoax bin.

Useless? How so?

The only thing useless here is your comment, which has nothing to do with the topic being discussed. If you are looking for proof, you are not gonna find it here on ATS. In fact, you won't find proof of anything here. That's not what ATS is about. If you can't handle subject matter, leave.

I think most of those can be explained as jets/planes. A couple of them are very interesting. Mainly the ones that change direction quickly. I also like how they throw in the known objects at the end. You don't see that very often in these kinds of videos. That to me shows that nobody is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. They are there for comparison.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
They're airplanes for crying out loud!

I agree, totally.. is it really worthed the forum topic?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Sorry I was just replying in the exact same way this person replied many a time to me in a thread of mine. It is plain to see that these clips aren't ufo's and most likely planes and birds. So it is rubbish. Have you got a problem with me thinking for myself, that these are rubbish?

top topics

join