It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could WE Induce a False Flag...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
...to incite a New American Revolution? I have no idea what that would look like or how it could be done, but to get enough people to rally behind a revolution would take something big. I'm thinking through media or the internet. Again, no idea what that would look like, but if our government can do it, why can't we?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

EASY!!! Be careful in the pit of vipers.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
if you thought gaddafi or mubarak were bad wait and see the how quickly and brutally the good old usa would put a stop to anything like that

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wait....what?

You want to cause something to trick people into following your cause?

Isn't your cause worth joining without lying to people? Guess not.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Well that's the problem. We see injustices in our government everywhere we look, but the vast majority of America thinks it's for their best interest? So, what would it take to get people to rally behind returning the the Constitution?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Not an "American" revolution. A HUMAN revolution. And I do have a suggestion...

I build the foundation in the opening post of a thread called The End of Entropy. A second thread-opener is called The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform and is the structure of the solution I see. They are linked in my sig.

Can We, as Humankind, stand under Ethics and become a society of good will and peace? Read these two opening posts and you think about it. I think it will work.

You?
edit on 4/11/2011 by Amaterasu because: Forgot info - added

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I agree...we need a human revolution. Unfortunately the crap going on the Middle East is not going to prove as productive. I'm heading out at the moment, but I will certainly check out your posts later tonight. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It shouldn't require lying to people. If something is worth fighting for people will fight. Perhaps your problems are not as bad as you think at the moment.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The first thing that would be needed would be a leader that could rally the people behind him. Someone who is very charismatic and an incredible talker. I can not think of anyone that would fit that mold. I also think that in order to have an effective revolution, most of our military has to be on our side and not the side of the government. If the military is not on our side then the revolution will not last long cause the common people will never be able to go up against the U.S. military and win.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Your privates are being touched at airports...
Your childrened are being shot up with 5+ vaccines before they are 2...
Your fish and birds are dying by the thousands without a logical answer being provided...
Your food is being cloned and manufactured at a rapid rate without knowing long term side effects...
Your military pay is being suspended even tho you're in combat...
Your social services are being denied and cut...

NOTHING is going to envoke a "revolution" if none of the above do.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I agree with you. My only response is this, when people get hungry and thirsty, they will demand food and water.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveakaRNG
reply to post by Amaterasu

I agree...we need a human revolution. Unfortunately the crap going on the Middle East is not going to prove as productive. I'm heading out at the moment, but I will certainly check out your posts later tonight. Cheers!

Thanks. I look forward to your comments.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Your fish and birds are dying by the thousands without a logical answer being provided...
Your food is being cloned and manufactured at a rapid rate without knowing long term side effects...

Don't forget 9/11. 3,000 people were either murdered or allowed to be murdered by those whom they elected and gave the solemn duty of protecting and caring for them. At the VERY least, you would expect there to be justice demanded for the blatant incompetence of our defense system executors and especially those who ordered them to stand down.
I used to be proud of being an American. Now, I cannot help but hang my head in shame at the fact that my fellow countrymen are such complacent cowards that they will do nothing to change the path our government is on.
Also, I'd like to add that during times of war, both the United States and her enemies used propaganda and blatant lies to fuel their respective citizens into supporting their war-efforts. I personally think that those tactics were underhanded and dishonorable, but what works, works. I, myself am going to continue to use truth and passion to win more of the public to the side of the people.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: to add point.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

It shouldn't require lying to people. If something is worth fighting for people will fight. Perhaps your problems are not as bad as you think at the moment.

There are two reasons people lie.

• Money(/power/energy)
  • Interpersonal

What if there was a way to get rid of all the lying because of money? What if We could get rid of the need for money - merely by introducing plenum energy extraction methods? As a plus, We got antigravity?

Then We would only have to deal with the interpersonal lies. Check out the two threads in my sig that mention Entropy and Ethics.
edit on 4/11/2011 by Amaterasu because: brain fart

edit on 4/11/2011 by Amaterasu because: and typo

edit on 4/11/2011 by Amaterasu because: and clarity

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Even if you could orchestrate something that would work, innocents would pay the price.
Then the msm would find another country to blame for said atrocities and the sheep would believe.
Then the target country in question would then pay with their innocents.
Bad bad all the way around.
Just take care of yours and try to educate, don't support "their" systen where you can by law and wait for them to slip up.
In a best case revolution the only thing spilled would be ink, then we could try and hang the real traitors, if found guilty of course.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Might I also add that your children are stolen from you and made into plastic Disney dolls...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Wait....what?

Agreed. Anything that begins with a lie will end because of that lie.

If you have to trick people into a revolution then your revolution is worth squat to me.
edit on 11-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Wait....what?

Agreed. Anything that begins with a lie will end because of that lie.

If you have to trick people into a revolution then your revolution is worth squat to me.

I agree, and responded more to the need for a Human revolution than to the false flag aspect. We don' need no steenkeen' false flags - just willingness to spread ideas.

new topics

top topics

join