It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Cousin Is Judge in Explosive 9/11 Case Against Bush Officials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Why? Because there is no 9-11 conspiracy.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor[1]), often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae, translating to law of parsimony, law of economy or law of succinctness, is a principle that generally recommends selecting the competing hypothesis that makes the fewest new assumptions, when the hypotheses are equal in other respects.[2] For instance, they must both sufficiently explain available data in the first place.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

In 2003, April Gallop SUCCESSFULLY sued AMERICAN AIRLINES for her injuries and trauma suffered on September 11th, 2001.

Now here is a VERY interesting factor!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JizzyMcButter

Then please, objectively, present the evidence that the defense has to hide if it is so obvious.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Another Walker Cousin, Wirt Walker III, was CEO of Kuwait American Corp, who owned Securacom/Stratesec Security, once led by Marvin Bush. They were ressponsible for security at the World Trade Center and for at least one of the Airport's involved. By the time the 9/11 event occured, Bush had moved to a Texas based insurer who's principal client was...The World Trade Center.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This is absolutely insane. If you were a juror and happened to vote for GW you would probably be disqualified. The stringent requirements for jurors are strictly adhered to but a judge can be a family member of the plaintiff or defendant?

As a side note, Justice Clarence Thomas ruled in a case permitting Monsanto to patent GM soybeans. And get this...he used to be a staff attorney for Monsanto. He refused to recuse himself because he didn't believe it was a conflict of interest.

It's one thing for the judge himself to be blind to the reality but the fact that there isn't anybody creating checks and balances to challenge this kind of thing is what scares me. Judges have far too much leeway in these situations. I understand that they have to be given a degree of freedom in the judgement of the case itself, but the fact that nobody stands up and challenges this is just scary. It's like they have the entire system gamed to put them (the government) on top. Our justice system is flawed in so many ways...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

You would of course have to ignore the phenomenon of the occurance of the destruction of the twin towers taking place to within 3 seconds of absolute free fall in nothing but air, but that's just details I guess...

edit on 12-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Are you serious? We're talking about a former president and vice president of the United States. Not quite the same as "knowing my cousin's friends". That's a terrible analogy. All Bush has to do is phone his cousin and say, "Uh, lookie here, Jim Bob, uh, Rummy and Cheney are innocent, k? K". That simple. If you don't get that or if you are so blind you don't believe these things happen, then you cannot be helped. You will keep your blinders on and ride the train right off the cliff.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Why? Because there is no 9-11 conspiracy.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor[1]), often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae, translating to law of parsimony, law of economy or law of succinctness, is a principle that generally recommends selecting the competing hypothesis that makes the fewest new assumptions, when the hypotheses are equal in other respects.[2] For instance, they must both sufficiently explain available data in the first place.

Wow. There is no conspiracy?
Have you lived under a rock the last 10 years?

Next you will tell us MLK's family did not win a wrongful death suit in 1999 against CIA, because of Ockham's razor?

Or that NSA didnt admit in 2005 that Golf of Tonkin never happened because of Ockham's razor?

Or that CIA never was involved with drug trafficking, because of ockham's razor?

Would you at least admit that the government ignored 100's of warnings and did nothing to stop it?
edit on 12-4-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
These lawless creeps continue in their (no concern) nor respect for sensible laws that are based on obvious right and wrong behavior. They could care less..... Justice .. a word from our past. Monsters doing whatever they think irregardless of concious (they have none) and who are (seemingly) controlled by demons from hell itself. Not to change the subject but planet x hopefully does exsist and will soon rip (all of them) a new A**hole ... This truly is a nation of pathetic, fat, very fat, and even fatter zombies ....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I would refer to the details of chaos theory, " yield widely diverging outcomes".

So please explain how a building should crash every time with your amazing experience. Let me guess, you cant.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

I will admit that they knew. From the words of Bill Clinton.......

"Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in '91 and he went to the Sudan.

We'd been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him [bin Laden].

At the time, '96, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America.

So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, 'cause they could have; but they thought it was a hot potato. They didn't and that's how he wound up in Afghanistan."

bill clinton
Sunday, Aug. 11, 2002

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I find it hard to have any sympathy for the Yanks, I`m sorry but just cant.

They are such a bigoted and divided bunch, they regularly go against their own interests, if they deem it hard on gays, blacks,latinos, public sector workers, foreigners etc etc.

The big coporations and their bought and paid for politicians have the US public right where they want them, like rats fighting in a sack.

If they had any sense they would form new parties with stated objectives, a real political programme, not some vague "hope you can believe in"

Take Wisconsin for example....even after all whats gone on they`re still gonna vote the republican in. .

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemike2424

Try counting to 94 (north tower) in three seconds, or clapping your hands 94 times in three seconds, where three seconds is the only difference between the actual time of the destruction, and the time it would take for any freely dropped object to traverse the same distance if dropped from the height of the twin towers in nothing but air alone (10.2 with air resistence) ie: through the path of maximal resistence vs. nothing at all = approx 3 seconds.

Do not ask me or anyone here to believe in impossible things thank you very much.

Edit: Absent the use of explosives removing the structure beneath the descending debris wave of explosively ejected building material, I call what happened there, according to the official story "the foot of God hypothesis". It's absurd.
The use of Occam's Razor based solely upon the phenomenon of plane impacts is a deception which fails to take into account the actual occurance of destruction, something which the FEMA and NIST reports didn't even address, simply calling it "automatic and inevitable, as seen in the videos".

Let's take a look at one of those videos then shall we?

The buildings did not "collapse", that's not what actually occured in reality.

"That which hurts, instructs."
~ Ben Franklin

Remember, dedication to truth and reality, no matter how painful, is a hallmark of the discipline which forms the very backbone of a Civilized society.

Let us never forget.

edit on 12-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Your case is a perfect example of why the internet is not always a good thing. Some people such as your self surf the web and come across interesting web pages, and believe everything they read. I understand, and Ive heard your argument before, sounds convincing, but bigfoot sounds convincing as well but Im not about to believe it. Find another conspiracy band wagon to jump on.

A witty saying proves nothing. — Voltaire

edit on 12-4-2011 by mikemike2424 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

All one needs is access to the videos, and a watch to time the destruction, along with the most rudimemtary understanding of physics like Gallileo's Law of Falling Bodies and Newton's Three Laws of Motion.

Of course there's all the other evidence and phenomenon and reports which support the explosives hypothesis, but the simple reality of the destruction of those buildings and the thought experiment I just desribed is sufficient to prove the official story flat out false and a Big Lie of far reaching proportions.

edit on 12-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

All one needs is access to the videos, and a watch to time the destruction, along with the most rudimemtary understanding of physics like Newton's Three Laws of Motion.

Please show us your calculations that have convinced you that you have the truth. Please also add in your error margins in estimating the collapse time of WTC1.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Already did.

Free fall time (with air resistence) = 10 seconds, give or take a second.

Actual collapse time = approx 13 seconds.

Difference from "crush" through remaining structure, and NOTHING (expect air) = approx 3 seconds.

Margin of error for WTC 1 and 2 - about a second maybe two max.

P.S. Free fall time from height of the Twin Towers in a complete vacuum, is 9.2 seconds, with air resistence, add about a second.

edit on 12-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Didn't you know? NewAgeman has a profession in watching buildings fall down. He has watched many a thousand buildings fall down. It started with legos then evolved to twin towers.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Then why don't YOU explain how 94 floors can be "crushed" or pancaked, broken, smashed whatever you want to call it, in about 3 seconds.. one two three

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Another Walker Cousin, Wirt Walker III, was CEO of Kuwait American Corp, who owned Securacom/Stratesec Security, once led by Marvin Bush. They were ressponsible for security at the World Trade Center and for at least one of the Airport's involved. By the time the 9/11 event occured, Bush had moved to a Texas based insurer who's principal client was...The World Trade Center.

bump....!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join