It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not afraid to take a stand to make a change & everybody come take my hand!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Great post, thank you! We KNOW this. Now I feel like I want to go but I can't find my car keys. I MEAN I REALLY want to get the hell out here, but I must have dropped my car keys! I want to go. It's like the doorway out ,is right in front of me and I just can't see it. Is in the details, this final key? Or is it the bigger picture? OH MAN THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

Ahhh I shall quote a well known person my friend.

"There is no key but the key is you!!! for the door is shown but it is you that must open it"

I love that quote

Just relax be patient and have a little faith the car is there waiting for you
it's merely waiting for you to finish what you came to do after parking it. When you are at peace my friend only then will the wondering mind be answered. But.... the answer may come in many forms it is for you to put the picture together.

As Bruce Lee said "Be like water my friend" the hint is there

To be still you must be still in your mind and peace in your heart.

Hope that helps

I bid you well on your journey my friend your family is waiting for you with a big banner saying "Welcome Home!!"

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
I was wondering to ask people their view this time

What would you like to hear about next you pick the subject

i will be glad to hear your thought or ramblings about "free will".

in fact, the question is for all, all of us, what is your thought please.

ie

You are going with the life flowing ethical, careful, you love to love... be in peace, trying not to harm ( i know now at my current age this is pretty difficult, our decisions could hurt people).
Then... some x day when someone has a hard choice to make and you are involved bang! you prefer to make a kind of "choose" to avoid a bad path or a terrible consequence, maybe a suffer to that person (maybe a friend, your partner, your brother etc)

The involved person knows and "follow" this circunstance of "easy way maybe" cause is resolving some thoug situation at the moment and... mmhh he is not making a choice then? are we making the choice, interfering his free will? or in fact he has made ​​his decision of "not to chose" and his free will is not interfered by us?

I dont know if my explanation makes sense heh my english is very bad sometimes

edit on 18-4-2011 by zaper because: (no reason given)

A simple question and a simple answer everything is solved by pie

Yummy sweet delicious blueberry pie we got them all cooked up

What??? I love pie

Anyway back to the matter at hand no we are not interfering in their freewill so no worries there a big Whew!!! comes to mind

So then how are we not interfering then ???

It is simply put it is their choice even without telling you to help , there is nothing wrong with that the real interesting thing you already helped them. As I say no matter what path you travel good, bad, short,long, cold or hot the destination is always fixed onto home.

Well yes sure if you do bad things that path might take a little longer to clear some deeds and clear your conscience but in the end you will still end up back home.

So the fact is there are many scenarios made for you already in your life you have the first hand pick at which ones you want to go through.

Let say you are at home and you are given the choice of something you had in a dream starts happening, then you realize that at the end of that dream someone got hurt by going out to buy pizza for dinner which resulted in a massive pile up on the highway. Yes!!! a sad scenario to talk about indeed
but it is the most interesting to solve. Because this scenario is the one that tests your choice and not theirs you must make the call, to lose a close friend / loved one or to save their life and maybe go instead of them knowing you will sacrifice your life for theirs. So what do you do?

Letting them go and get the pizza will result in their family pain also sorrow.

Forcing them to not go will result in a paradox of some kind.

But.... going yourself is the true test, a self sacrifice for the life of another. So how would that work then?

Let us say you finally decide to go. Yeh!!!! you'r so crazy and wild to decide that but hell its worth it right?

The interesting thing is that the pile up of cars resulting in a crash will not happen because you took out a peace of the picture. Yes. you took out a piece of the equation that makes it whole and replaced it with you which makes the equation wrong because of you. It will not make any sense at all because you are not meant to be there. Which will result in the event not taking place hooray you saved a life and many others

So all those individuals got saved because you made the choice to choose well not choose but more of give an alternative option to your friend. That is not interfering in their free will it is using yours to chose.

As they say think before you act and feel before you do. Empty your mind for you have too many minds, mind of you, mind of them, mind of time and mind of worry for too many mind one has. To see clearly what the right choice is you must use the Force.
Yup yup!! Master Yoda was right for it is only big in your mind for what you were taught, so... you must unlearn what you have learned.

Enjoy

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There I am enjoying that awesome peace of that yummy blueberry pie

Yes!!! the pie was real

Something just jumped at me from when I was 15 well almost 16 I was more aware of my surroundings at that time its just one of those moment when you have a revelation of an event in your life.

Long ago long long ago hold on a sec let me make it better. Eons Ago!!!!
I was sitting in a examination room in my High School doing a Biology exam. I was sitting there staring at the paper screaming in my head "WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT????" yeh I was freaking out I had a giant sign on my head saying "What the??"

Anyway back to the original point as I am sitting there I felt a sudden urge to pick up that blue pen. Grrrr!!! apologize that pie must still be on my mind

Ok so after taking that pen in hand I felt like I needed to write something and it started pouring out of me all this information on Biological subjects. I thought I was going nuts or I'm just crazy and I will certainly will fail that exam. After 3-4 hours of writing what I did not even understand what I was writing the exam was finished and the paper was taken in.

Well I was waiting for my friends to finish their exams when I knew that for certain I am screwed

It was one of those moments when you want to say "What the hell did I write??"
While sitting there for 2 hours an examiner came up to me and said we are having a serious talk come with me. Well I'm boned came to my mind
knowing that what I wrote must have been so bad and that now I will have to redo the year all over again. When I walked into the science office building I saw my teacher there smiling at me so I thought she must have been just having a good day.

That's when it hit me there she holds my paper in her hands I was freaking out knowing this must be bad.
She told me you got 100% on the test with the highest mark possible and that my answers were completely on a higher level of what she taught our class. Well I went pale white not because I was happy but because I was scared of what or who wrote that test.

As I am sitting there finishing my pie now
dam man no more pie

Anyway a word came to my mind baby sitter and collective conscience not sure why, but I guess I was guided to write that information. It's like my mind that day became the mind of someone that was watching over.

I believe we all have a baby sitter, guardian angel or guide there to help us. But... the more interesting question how do we utilize the connection to them when we need help. Maybe they say "Everybody gets 1"
hahahaha I guess I wasted my one then

Search we all must for those that are around us and above us as in up there cause there is not really anyone above for all are 1 of many 11111's.

Back for another peace of pie I go

I hope you enjoyed the read.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ahh I guess this is a better way to portray some of the paths we could walk.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

That exam moment should have nudged you strongly, great story. If you have any more like that you should consider sharing.

Its the kind of inspiration we need.
Perhaps a technique or several techniques meditations, or tools that could be used to reach this higher group consiousness and tap into higher knowledge. We would all benefit from doing so.

Above you wrote that we are the keys and the door is shown. I like some of Sarah Brightmans very interesting lyrics, they're wide awake.

Sarah Brightman -- Symphony -- Live In Vienna -- (High Definition) [HD] [1/5]

Notice the Cathedral in Vienna has duality mason tiles!

Now her symphony song has that dark side jazz to it, the music, and then she sings to Yeshua that she is missing His Love but not missing Him, and then talks about all our running, all our seeking and confusion basically.

Then she says: You hold the key to an Open Door, will I ever be free?
edit on 6-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

awesome rambling!! many thanks for share it.
You left me thinking in another maybe doubtful subject relative to "the butterfly effect" but that's another story (when someone can not escape his fate, Its true? who knows!)

so do you like pie?
also cookies and milk? you are addicted to sweet stuff eh!?
Funny, I like bitter things without sugar, coffee, chocolate etc

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Something just jumped at me from when I was 15 well almost 16 I was more aware of my surroundings at that time its just one of those moment when you have a revelation of an event in your life.

Long ago long long ago hold on a sec let me make it better. Eons Ago!!!!

LOLZ we have same or more eons that you i guess

I am from the time when there was not internet born (years later just texts links and gopher) and only connecting a wonderful commodore AMIGA500 with the heavy brick modem on the linephone to send "hello" was taking 3 hours out on the other screen haha (i think i knew just 1 guy who had a big pcmonster monochromatic at home)

aww awesome moo´s and muds!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

love you Unity99 your posted videos are always ad-hoc!
Hugs!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Greeting brother TMA......I see you have been doing very well explaining a great many things......How are you these days?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

All over the place meetings, greetings, dreams and everything else ahh strange it has been lately I guess. Over all I am fine and hope you are doing well too. Much to do soon and so little time yet we have all the time in the world.

I guess just feeling things is not that good at times because they get you too much worried.

Any news from the other side
???

Anyway all the best to you and hope you are well.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper
reply to post by Unity_99

love you Unity99 your posted videos are always ad-hoc!
Hugs!

Love you too, very much. High Frequency everyone, light as a feather, turning all negatives into positives as they appear. We're to hold the foundation, and see Love.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
ready... set... going!
I have the tools from the heart now and i am working to steam the power of love,
A revolution of love!

So much to disolve... all these universal fears... lets do it!

Creating with positive intentions... cmon bros/sis taking all the hands togheter everything is posible! BELIEVE IT

all my love, light...

LYSM zoooom

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As I am sitting there in peace and wonder I meet an old looking Buddhist and he was very familiar to me as if I knew him from before. I said have we met ? and he answered to me that who do we meet is not what it is to be known. I said well what does one do to see the world that is true? it is not what one sees to be shown but what one is truly open to that depicts the truth.

Well a wise man he was a good person indeed and TMA has all his respect for this man.

Something for you wonderful people on here

Mother are we home?

Good question are we home? and where is true home

Stay tuned for more TMA silliness

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Thankyou
love that chanting

Truly there is no place like home

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You have an interesting way of evaluating and gathering data. In many ways what you describe makes lots of sense. With the way our minds may be able to manifest things into 3d reality thru conscious concentration. Also 1 can understand your concept explained of Einstien seeing no saddness in losing his frined in 3d as his intelligence allowed him to see beyond this realm of perception. Which is amazing to see a scholar so advanced in his studies being able to come to a scientific conclusion about the realities of life.

Some time I get off track with the multiverses because many describe multiple versions somewhat clone like in appearance existing else. Now I am not downplaying the possibility at all. What I do feel is that elsewhere we may exist yes... But potentially as different forms depending on our energy being formed to the environment. So I may have a 3d planatary body or a 3d nebula body or a light body within light planes and a dark body within other planes. the environment these multi selves of me more less form the vessel my multi self would travers within.

Over all you laid out a good presentation of beyond whats considered the norm of understanding and seem to have a good skill in remembering or channeling within the multi verses form yourself data from beyond
which is very cool indeed.

S&F for you efforts.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The travels were great and beneficial thus it is good to be back time for some serious writing

edit on 15-9-2011 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Welcome back, Apprentice. What interesting new insights do you have for us this time? We are all curious. And we are all waiting.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Good lord man sometimes I think you are my personal stalker

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Not in the slightest. I just happen to be subscribed to most of your threads. So, when you update, I get notified. Then I take a trek on over, see what you've got to say, and make my own little reply. Nothing stalker-worthy there. Just good ol' fashion terrestrial technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join