It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not afraid to take a stand to make a change & everybody come take my hand!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

Thank you for the comment!!! and regarding the question I raised not many tried it out
it would have been interesting to see other peoples point of view

Anyway I will wait a bit longer maybe some others will write something interesting regarding the musical chairs.

But still thank you for being the first brave one to take the step

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
im not fully done with the OP but it is a great read , thank you . nice to see more and more people are starting to energise ATS with positive energy . we are all a piece of a puzzle and starting to see what we can build as one.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No branch of Christianity attempts to see through the Matrix. Such advanced philosophical ideologies were not being considered during the time of Christ. In fact, early Christian philosophers worked with very childish philosophical beliefs. For instance, look into Thomas Aquinas' "5 Proofs for God" (borrowing heavily from Aristotle) for examples of how simple Christian philosophy was.

So, I'm sorry to say, Christianity has nothing to do with the Matrix, seeing through it, or anything of that sort. I know that you believe in the Matrix, and other David Icke inspired philosophical modes—but not everyone else does. Jesus taught a different message. He taught that He was the only son of God, who had come down as God's avatar to cleanse the world of sin, answer the Judaic need for a Messiah, teach the only way to Heaven, and instill a rather strict moral code for living.

Jesus did not teach people to open their mind, explore outer realms of spirituality, and trust the heart. He taught that people should follow the words of the Prophets of the Lord. That you should give away all your possessions to the poor, that you should love your Christian neighbors, that you should keep your prayer and your faith "in your closet" and not out in the streets like the hypocrites, etc.

Sorry if that bursts your bubble on what and who Christians are... but, unfortunately that is what they are. Maybe you know some people who practice fringe Christian mysticism, where they believe in reincarnation, that the super-consciousness of Christ can be accessed, where glossolalia is a true form of divine connection, and humans can handle snakes and drink poison—but these groups are no more deserving of recognition than are the Westboro Baptists. I ignore their theological misdirection because of the same reasons I know the Westboro Baptists are misguided.

I know you think that the Bible, and all other religious holy books are "altered translations", but, go ahead and read bits of the New Testament. Most copies place the words of Jesus (containing His teachings) in vibrant colors so that people can read pinpoint them very quickly. You'll get a much better impression of who Jesus was, what He taught, and what He wanted for people if you read His own words.

reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

"Like a stealthy ninja"... not the first time I've been told that such is how I am. Not surprising either, since we're both members on ATS, and I tend to scan over just about every section on this site, looking for interesting topics to read more about. So, you can pretty much always expect that I'll read (if not comment) on your posts.

You got very close with your description of what a Christian is. Christianity was a moniker attached to anyone who followed Christ. He did not want people to "be Christian", He wanted people to follow His words because He was "the truth and the light", and it was only through Him that one could reach the Father and Heaven. He was a Messiah, preaching His gospel for His Father, God, whom He believed everyone should worship. Very simple message. Nothing too crazy about it.

Anyway, off to work. Just wanted to toss up some responses before I left for the day.

~ Scribe

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Yes he did. That was what it was all about. Anything else is the coding of Rome.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
IMHO
Christ were never a person.
Jesus or Yeshua was.
Christ was simply the truth, the call from within our own true nature calling out to understand how amazing we truly are…
A matter of dwelling in the flesh or dwelling in the spirit.
This golden light, increasing like it is this day and hour.

Love and joy

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yup that is true but..... what the most interesting thing he taught people when he performed all those miracles is to Believe!!!! in yourself, your family above and those around you. I no longer see religions as evil or a way to brain wash people, well it is a little but there is another side to it that can teach humans to become love and light if they focus on the main points of their religion and leave the rest out. Yup!!!! You guessed it the message is love, believe and forgive also give!!!

Anyway Im off to write something new hope you will like it.

Im working currently explaining different types of energy around us.

Maybe it will be good and maybe it wont only time will tell even though there is no time.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Actually, the very sun's cycles were symbolic of His mission and message, the design put into place intentionally, with reference to Him, and its cosmic message as well. The mesage is not just for us, but every similar school has the way shown. So he is truly the Christ.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I would of laughed and said please just sit down and claim your prize. Spend it making yourself happy and spread that hapiness as far as it will reach. I'll be here when you want to talk.

TMA.....thank you so much for taking your place. I will send you a personal message but all should know that when the question comes up the answer is YES tma does.

I was growing tired waiting for you and thanking for posting the time thread. TMA will pick up where brianegan leaves off.

Brianegan has work to do and those who are still searching can find their way through these words of TMA as they are exactly as if it were to come right from my own mouth. Have faith in these words because they are FACT.

Well done.....I love you all......Almost there and only a few more steps to go.......

Zaper: congratulations for making the jump.....wasnt that bad right......

All: Know the time when it comes and know what choice you will make before it happens to avoid being indecisive. The thought is all that will be needed and instant is all that will follow.

TMA: I am so very happy for you and please know that we are together always and never stop yearning for the time and be quick to look for us. I know you will wait until the very last second to squeeze as many as possible out and I see you. I will lower down a hand. Grab it when you see it.

Love

from here on out TMA will continue this journey as long as they make that choice..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
I propose a question

If you played musical chairs and it was for $1 million dollars, with only you and another guy left to win. What would you do? and What would you do with the money?

I wonder what you will do and then I shall say what I would do

Kind Regards

TMA

mmhh i dont like that game anyway heh but... its ok lets play

what i do? share the money equal botth (the guy who left me win and me)
what to do with my money ? mmhh
i divide in 2... half for charity half for me. The half mine is shared with my loved beings

mmhh yep

EDIT: it was honest answer. Realistic
My facts...
1.- the guy was choosing that way, must i have to correct his free will?
2.- we are still in the system (i dont like a lot the mnoney but its still neccesary, in this time)

edit on 15-4-2011 by zaper because: meaning

edit on 15-4-2011 by zaper because: ups typo

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

So the Devil is not there as a soul take he is more of as a tester to see if you would give up.
Anyway here is a cookie and some milk make sure to check the milk I might have not refrigerated it.

still i prefer a beer :p

the devil exists? I always thought the devil is the metaphorical definition to refer to our "dark side"-

-

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Zaper: congratulations for making the jump.....wasnt that bad right......

it was unexpected. I'm still dizzy
My parachute did not open right away lolz I'm rubbing the coup yet.

love you brother,

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Firstly good jump secondly use them wings that your mama gave ya next time

Also yes the Devil is real believe it or not after couple thousand years of manifestation anything can become real. The power of the human mind must not be underestimated

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
To all the good people I am still trying to work on a good way to post about different kinds of energy around us post. The first one got too long and very complex so I had to delete it to start from scratch

Anyway working on a simpler less complex version of it

I don't want peoples heads to explode ya know

Kind Regards

TMA

P.S: I will post my reply to my question regarding the musical chairs question soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Just wanna say, I support your good work with all of my heart.
Am a little quiet these day, but will be with you.

Much love

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

reply to post by zaper

Firstly good jump secondly use them wings that your mama gave ya next time

Also yes the Devil is real believe it or not after couple thousand years of manifestation anything can become real. The power of the human mind must not be underestimated

Kind Regards

TMA

ya these wings... i dont know what to think yet

uhu and the power of the human mind, true... i forgot for a moment. the things that we can create are unbelievable sometimes
why we are so stupid with our mind power!? (sigh)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Much love

dont go very far my friend! we miss you every day
I enjoy your posts

All the love with you

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
As long as humans are killing other humans...

And as long as humans are wrecking the planet...

I would love to join forces, but these two things are on a collision course.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

Originally posted by laffoe

Much love

dont go very far my friend! we miss you every day
I enjoy your posts

All the love with you

I would never stray from you
Love you and need your love
Just need to ponder in darkness for a while
Knowing myself I'm back very soon
Your posts always makes me hapoy and inspires me
Thank-you
Lots of hugs and love

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest, the negative ones we're talking about are real souls, not created by mind at all. When its said they came from an already completed system, in much of the ufology, this is quite correct. All systems upgrade, progress, they don't stagnate. The energy that is mc2, the stuff that the Family of EU's recycle to create the schools, is also divided into the elements, gravity and Light, guilt free ascensional, at a certain point.

We are consciousness, a finer, different energy, called Light energy. And the Progressed ones are the Creators/Designers of the school.

Those that did not progress in that other system, those that chose for some reason or other to not accept the help in the end, are being portalled in, or given permissions to access planets, realms and people based on the collective frequency, positive or negative of a planet. War and starvation/inequality, murder, is a very negative frequency, also apathy to the plight of others.

From what my soul knows there is no one, that in Infinity will not chose to leave the system, not choose Love, but....a kazillion trillion years though time is a program in our minds, still feels like a long time. There can be some retrievals that have taken place, (things are not completely set in stone metaphorically speaking and some have been rescued due to their natures and need for it, the systems and schools serve souls, not the other way around), but for the most part, a system that is complete with some who have chosen negativity is locked in for a certain "time", ie. Until our system completes, as they seem to be willingly playing out the role of bad guy/bully here. And many of them sincerely believe they are in a war.

I've done retrievals, been pulled to that zone in a series of daytime dreams, and spent my time with light, attempting to wake them up, and had retrieval. I was also told they were in a war. This is something I want to see changed very much, for some reason soul tells me that these Souls/Consciousness, (not the AI program behind negativity but the ones that have been taken over by harming others) is Family, and Very Much Loved By All of US, though we Denounce their works. We denounce violence or harming others in any way. But we Love them, and we are waiting for this return back home.

They're not poltergeists, which I call that which we create with our negativity. They're souls that didn't pass the test from a completed system. Real consciousness.

Now even while I say this, the way I see it is that most may have progressed to choosing out by now, who knows. So perhaps, they are at this point, being mirrors, or at least some might be.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Great thread you have going here. I enjoy reading your thoughts.
I have to admit though when I read the title -At first I thought this was gonna be this:
File under "songs we still love"

or for the youngsters... "songs we never heard of"

Share the Land by the Guess Who.

Have you been around
Have you done your share o' comin' down
On different things that people do
Have you been aware
You got brothers and sisters who care
About what's gonna happen to you in a year from now

Maybe I'll be there to shake your hand
Maybe I'll be there to share the land
That they'll be givin' away