It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Westboro Baptist Chruch a Mind Control Psy-Op?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Interesting: Here in the only the first part at 3:30 you clearly see the warped sense of how this woman thinks. shame.
she could have answered this differently, but she is clearly disturbed.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

It's part of Mosaic law, which precedes the New Testament. The new testament was written to fulfil prophecy in the old.

(Matthew 5:17) Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Source: www.quora.com...

I wasn't claiming you were a Hell's Angel i was trying to be ironic.

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

HeY! you know what... you're absolutely right. In fact, all churches should abide by a dressed down code.

He came and didn't dress to impress. although many may feel they are dressing out of respect.. the response of the less fortunate who attends for the first time would be intimidated uncomfortable and unwelcomed.
pardon if this statement is off-topic

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

Who said God wanted a church also? Who siad those were his words? Who stated that was his book?

Again it's the "Euthyphro dilemma"

"Is the pious (τὸ ὅσιον) loved by the gods because it is pious, or is it pious because it is loved by the gods?"

or put another way:-

"Is what is morally good commanded by God because it is morally good, or is it morally good because it is commanded by God?"

If you could reason with religion, there would be no religion.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Interesting: Here in the only the first part at 3:30 you clearly see the warped sense of how this woman thinks. shame. she could have answered this differently, but she is clearly disturbed.

You're debunked because of this:

Start at 5:03 Oh and pay attention to the music near the end "Maniac"

So those who believed in the NWO in 1996 were all crazy gun people who evade taxes, live in hay, and want to start war? Louis well and truely FAILED here. And you quote from an exposed Psy-op.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Debunked? Pshh.. shew
you're obviously heated up. go and be atheist somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

if you don't believe you don't believe. faith is a gift. you should at least have the respect and ask Him for some if you do not have any.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Debunked? Pshh.. shew you're obviously heated up. go and be atheist somewhere else.

You got your butt handed to you their didn't you. So Louis Theroux goes around saying the New World Order doesn't exist, and you think you're not debunked? The only way you could possibly think you're not debunked is if you too think the NWO isn't real. Kind of speaks volumes about your lack of credibility.

Or are you under hypnosis and just can't admit it?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What are you on about? trolling i'd say.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Respect? Do you automatically respect someone's opinion on Politics? Religion isn't immune from critique in debate, and by no means should respect be demanded just because it's religion.

So what if it offends? I am offended by many people's political views on this website but i respond within a reasonable decorum, that's what it means to debate.

If your deadset on being butthurt by people's opinion on religion maybe you should go to a place where minds can agree, when you find it - let me know. If it's heaven - count me out.

Peace

EDIT TO ADD:

faith is a gift

Faith has many conotations; the belief without evidence connotation is the one that i dislike the most.

Ask a scientist to have "faith" that the earth is an oblate spheroid.

Ask a doctor to have faith that the batt's wing and fluff from a parrot's fanny will cure his daughter's tumour.

Faith is the most overrated virtue proposed by "GOD" (or other men for us atheists)
edit on 12/4/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Respect? Do you automatically respect someone's opinion on Politics? Religion isn't immune from critique in debate, and by no means should respect be demanded just because it's religion.

So what if it offends? I am offended by many people's political views on this website but i respond within a reasonable decorum, that's what it means to debate.

If your deadset on being butthurt by people's opinion on religion maybe you should go to a place where minds can agree, when you find it - let me know. If it's heaven - count me out.

Peace
edit on 12/4/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

I promise im not debating you. also not offended or ' butthurt '.

Look. i understand alot of people can be these things but all im saying is give Him a chance.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I've given him a chance - My goal was not to condecend at all. I'm not ridiculing or belittling ideas - I'm only highlighting a different perspective, posing a few questions here and there. This isn't some smug Atheist troll here.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

don't know what chance you've given Him. don't know the situation. if you'd like to chat i'd be more than happy to speak about what had happened in a private messaging. alot of the time people are impatient or bad things happen around them, to them, and they blame God.
But again, my inbox is open for you if you would like to talk.
edit on 12-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Personally, i believe "moderate" Christians or Islamists for example, are just cowards. They refuse to believe what their doctrine and God is telling them, or they pick the parts that suit the modern day zeitgeist.

At least the Westboro Baptist Church are consistent with their beliefs. I'll give them that.

Humans have a capability called choice.

Wow, way to patronize, looks like you can talk about "light and dark" well enough, your condescending behavior shows you to be no different than lukewarm "Christians" who never tire of their lip service.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Unity_99

This is not being modeled here, something very alarming, and its a sign its a false flag when the media latches onto it like this, and actually depicts this as a typical Christian.

Originally posted by MWStargazer
I believe in God, I am a Christian and these people are not Christian. They are EVIL.

Im kind of relieved many of you can see it. If I were a Christian Id consider them under possession of evil spirits.

Interesting that you would delve onto a Christian topic without having a basic understanding of the bible.
For instance, some people of Jesus' time claimed Jesus to be demon posessed because he spoke the truth and people didn't like what they heard.
John 8:48
"The people retorted, "You Samaritan devil! Didn't we say all along that you were possessed by a demon?""

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I have had a pastor with a beard, and a music minister. Went out clubbing with a deacon's son. Never was shunned. In fact, sang in the choir. Nothing in the Bible states we can't drink (save pastors), or that men can't have a beard.

As for the rest, you seem to have some bad information. No contradictions, no plagiarism, etc. The God in my Bible is one of love. Doesn't mean He's a wimp that will allow people to do anything they want with no consequences. No more than one would be a bad parent for disciplining a child. Do some searching on the authenticity of the Bible, read with an open mind, and think about it awhile.

What the WBC people are doing is NOT Biblical at all. No real church agrees with them.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That woman should be committed for her own safety....

As for this Jester fellow, would love to buy him a drink if he actually did shut them down!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

One day, that bunch is going to have to stand up and account for their actions, and how they lead children into hate, corrupted the real message of God, and acted like they were some "angelic" messengers. They are worse than insane. Been tempted more than once to follow them, toss eggs, or something.....

Maybe we will all get a break, and they will target the wrong people at the wrong time, and get shot.....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Understanding the bible? I wanted to be a nun in my early twenties, but felt directed to know there would be children. Also left and became a protestant afterwards, was given a vision of a ball and chain being removed.
Also, in my journey and many experiences, strive to see with love only. As a preteen used to spend countless sleeping hours praying and living through every mass murder as if from everyones veiwpoint, holding candles to everyone in every way I could. Have also sought and connected to my HS, and experiences of Christ Jesus and signs in the moon. I pray for my sight to be healed and seek insight into all passages, that others take literally, not even realizing what is being said, and given what is there.

I made a post on page one, that is all about Yeshua and his ministry. He taught unconditional love, to turn the other cheek, to judge no one, lest you be judged, to forgive all , to not even defend self, to harm no one. His message was to seek within, to pray and to ask for your sight to be healed, to literally take the world out of your eye, all reputation, money, wars, teachings of any kind, it didn't matter, everything in this world is a trap, a tests. To find the precious pearl within and sell the whole world for it. That that which he did we could do and greater. To go the extra mile, with anyone in need, who is need, well not your friends, he says your enemies, for the Sun shines on all. To be kind, gentle, and giving, always.

This is what it takes to grow up, to become your Higher Self and to be free, to progress your consciousness. Walk in his footsteps.

When they brought before him someone who according to the Judaic laws should be stoned to death, much like Sharia, he wrote in the sand, for he was saying that the laws of this world and the empire, who run this slave planet, where not the true Creators/Designers, not Father/Mother, and that this world had true Adults watching over.

There is no excuse, even without an understanding of the parable of the sower, and what he said, which relates directly to the parable of the fig tree, by following in his footsteps you pass the tests here.

And if you can't see through the world, and its control traps and notice the structure of the duality: day/night, birth/death, healht/sickness, and understand that there is a two line highway, and its coded in everything, and that Love is not War, that that is the wrong lane on the Hwy, then you need to start asking for your sight to be healed, and ask for the things you need to see, to be revealed. Walk away from every argument. There is no need to force being right, and find another way to nudge someone, gently. He did also say even calling someone a name, would lead to judgments or not passing the tests.

We are to not be in our minds for they are filled with programs, and negativity at times, and judgments, but to stay in our hearts, always, strive to make that inner connection to Yeshua, Family, Father and Higher Self, learn to see through the world, including religions and all the coding the bloodlines put in it, the checkerboard floor that symbolizes their duality even in Soloman's temple.

Choose wisely.

We are not harm anyone here, its about being the Sun, the Parent and serving all the children. Even the ones who keep falling off their bikes, trying to ride without training wheels, especially loving those on the wrong lane, because if you're trying to be a teachers aid and hired by the Teachers/Adults, your job isn't to judge, condemn or harm the little children on the playground, but to be loving and help.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

TextColossians 4:6 KJV

Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

I have been waiting. When you have true knowledge of scripture you wait for things. WBCs violation is in the above scripture. SHAME

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join