It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater: Standing Between You and Slavery (The Real Story)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
Lol, nice one McCarthy...communist plot to take us over...hehe oh noze (and Im employed) and still cant see anything worth praising a bunch of mercenaries that work for the rich guys, and real culprits behind most misery in the world...lol thanks for the chuckle, Im assuming that was the direction of this thread.

Selling beads and patchouli at Jerry Garcia tribute shows does not coun't as employed.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76

In a tactical sence they are a precision strike team unmatched possibly by any force in the world.

I'd love to see them take on the British, Kiwi or Australian S.A.S. They would have their proverbial backsides handed to them on a golden platter.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

In a tactical sence they are a precision strike team unmatched possibly by any force in the world.

I'd love to see them take on the British, Kiwi or Australian S.A.S. They would have their proverbial backsides handed to them on a golden platter.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think all the Muslims slipped by them and settled in England, Austrailia, and France.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Are there news articles showing Blackwater/Xe fighting on the land of the USA to protect the people against the abuse of "banksters" and the likes?
Surely they are sensible to what happened in Detroit? Or will they only protect against invading armed forces, in which case, who will pay them?

I know that every time I heard about them, it was not for their kindness of heart...

To be honest, you are the first person I read that says nice things about them.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I might as well be in a Starbucks with the unemployed (except for the preacher). As far as the preacher

Jesus send turn the other cheek.........he didn't say what happens if they slap the other cheek................He left that up to you. You made the initial effort.

No my friend, that is not what he did. He explained what to do if even the other cheek is slapped. Love those who hate you. Blessed are they who suffer in the name of righteousness. No where did he even hint that one should return violence with violence. He did explain that even his followers would not do as he had asked when he told them to sell their cloaks and buy a sword. He was simply saying, you are going to do it anyway, so go ahead and do it.

This does not lead one to the Kingdom of Heaven though. One cannot obtain peace with violence. It will never happen.

Don't take Christ's word for it though. Many have come to this realisation.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power, then the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Do what you feel you must my friend. Just don't try to sell me on the idea that warmongers are warmongers for MY sake. I do not need them. They war for their own vainglory.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 10-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
Are there news articles showing Blackwater/Xe fighting on the land of the USA to protect the people against the abuse of "banksters" and the likes?
Surely they are sensible to what happened in Detroit? Or will they only protect against invading armed forces, in which case, who will pay them?

I know that every time I heard about them, it was not for their kindness of heart...

What I wrote is they are the new stopgap protecting illegal seizure and protection of private assets. Look at the refineries in LA after Katrina. It was the local police murdering and looting.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

LOL. That's simply the most ridiculous thing I have heard all week.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

OK

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

How are the SAS responsible for immigration policy? You really need to come up with some logical arguments, your reasoning is pathetic at best, And are there no Muslims in America? Did blackwater stem the tide of Muslim immigration there? Were they machine gunning down Muslims as they arrived .

Really, better start coming up with more logical arguments, you are sounding like an idiot

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Really, better start coming up with more logical arguments, you are sounding like an idiot

I'll bet my right nut that the OP IS Blackwater/Xe.

If it looks like a fish, sounds like a fish and smells like a fish......

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What I wrote is they are the new stopgap protecting illegal seizure and protection of private assets. Look at the refineries in LA after Katrina. It was the local police murdering and looting.

Katrina hit the East coast...DUH LA is on the west coast

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So Blackwater was hired to protect the refineries? I think I understand what you mean. But the way you presented things was as if they were for the protection of the average Joe... This only means they ARE mercenaries ( isn't that what ex-militaries being paid for doing military like jobs are called? ) and this is hardly any reasons for praising them.

What inspired you to this? Thanks for the answers.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

How are the SAS responsible for immigration policy? You really need to come up with some logical arguments, your reasoning is pathetic at best, And are there no Muslims in America? Did blackwater stem the tide of Muslim immigration there? Were they machine gunning down Muslims as they arrived .

No I started a thread discussion.

I throw insults after insults.

I would never post a thread that shows I am unstable and living on serotonin reuptake inhibitors as this guy did

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

No I started a thread discussion.

Discussions usually involve actual points being made or countered, not "insult everyone who disagrees with me".

I throw insults after insults.

Fixed it for you.

I would never post a thread that shows I am unstable

But you just did

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Xe aren't even Americans, they are mostly Cuban criminals. They don't give a damn about any of us, they only care about money. I don't see how any American can be okay with our president having his own mercenary kill team, seriously who does Obama think he is, Hitler? Stalin? This is just another part of our sick and closed system.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So Blackwater was hired to protect the refineries? I think I understand what you mean. But the way you presented things was as if they were for the protection of the average Joe... This only means they ARE mercenaries ( isn't that what ex-militaries being paid for doing military like jobs are called? ) and this is hardly any reasons for praising them.

What inspired you to this? Thanks for the answers.

Because I have recently been reading the working groups minutes for the abolition of private property. (I will thread soon) They call for taking ALL private property as the stealth way is working too slow.

I trying to enlighten some on what to expect and why. The 1990s militia movement WAS SPONSERED. The movement was infiltrated and there are many working parts that will always be a mystery but there is enough evidence that will be very interesting to post if I don't have all the insults hurled at me distracting the posting.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Actually, Katrina struck the Gulf of Mexico. LA is the abbreviation for the state called Louisiana which is on the Gulf Coast.

Just saying...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Xe aren't even Americans, they are mostly Cuban criminals. They don't give a damn about any of us, they only care about money. I don't see how any American can be okay with our president having his own mercenary kill team, seriously who does Obama think he is, Hitler? Stalin? This is just another part of our sick and closed system.

This particular president does not like them.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

edit on 10-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: Double post

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Actually, Katrina struck the Gulf of Mexico. LA is the abbreviation for the state called Louisiana which is on the Gulf Coast.

Just saying...

With Love,

Your Brother

lol...................enough said

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join