It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Embassy Under Attack In Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The western press and even Al Jazeera have failed to report today's demonstrations in Tahir Square, Cairo accurately. Thousands of Egyptians marched from the square to the Israeli Embassy, demanding that the current military government end diplomatic relations with Israel in wake of the recent assault on Gaza by the IDF.

sabbah.biz...

Wonder how we they will fend these off?...

In cold blood, no doubt.

F around and what happens.. happens.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Under attack? I though I was going to find out that the building was burning down and gunfire was being directed it's way but it seems it was under siege as the actual headline states. It also looks like the embassy staff had no need to defend themselves as the Egyptian security forces were there doing it for them.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

english.ahram.org.eg...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
well after seeing the video
one thing I can say for sure.

I may not know whose side
everybody will be on in WW3.
But at least it will be televised
from a cell phone.

And i think the bus attack was staged also.
I knew it as soon as I saw the bus
footage.

Which leads me to another important
question:

Why is the mass media no longer
covering protests ???
Cnn is blank
Fox is blank
etc ....

I guess these current protests do not
play into the NWO agenda.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well they can do what they like but they won't stop Israel existing as a nation. Have you seen how small it is compared to every othe rnation in the middle east?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

and to the OP

the article says that the Embassy is
under siege, not under attack.
There is a huge difference.
At present, ur title is wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
Well they can do what they like but they won't stop Israel existing as a nation. Have you seen how small it is compared to every othe rnation in the middle east?

You mean that it's true what they say?

Size doesn't matter?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011

Have you seen what the NWO is gonna do ?
The NWO from what I read is gonna
strip some countries of sovereignty.
So how does Israel feel about Soros
taking that away ???

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Could this be the beginning of something bigger to transpire in the middle east? What and where will this lead. It's getting hotter by the week over there. When Mubarak fell I thought, now it's just a matter of time before something like this would begin. When Anwar Sadat was assassinated, it was because as everyone knows he made that peace deal with Israel. The U.S. made sure that Mubarak would take over and would be able to keep that deal in place. Now that he's gone all hell could break loose. I know people don't want to believe in bible prophecy, but what if we have been in what is called the tribulation all along and didn't realize it. And now we are about to enter the second half of the tribulation, the second half that won't be very nice at all. Actually the worst part. Now, I'm not trolling here, this is a valid thought, and I welcome discussion on what others think about this.

BREAKING NEWS: Israeli Embassy in Cairo Under Siege April 9, 2011 posted by Dr. Ashraf Ezzat · 102 Comments Demands: Embassy Closure and Withdrawal from The Camp David Accords in Wake of Renewed Attacks on Gaza “ Just when the Palestinians in Gaza thought they were facing this new Israeli attacks alone and with their backs against the wall, they found out they forgot, over the years, that they had brothers in Egypt who are willing not only to accompany them in their struggle against Israel but to protect their backs as well”
www.veteranstoday.com...
edit on 11-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join