It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens won't be doing much in the near future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
All these people around here on about this and that happening, well I don't think anything will happen. I think we're in for what a lot of people around here don't want to face : we have to drag ourselves out of this mess and nobody will be conveniently landing in their ships to help us. No rapture, no mass landings, no disclosure, no bluebeam, no invasion. Just us, for quite a while yet, sorting our own problems out and learning how to live as a species.

How does that strike you? Maybe a bit short of action? Well make your own action. We're talking about ourselves as a species, so maybe we have to live, learn, and not sit around waiting for aliens to solve our problems. We should get off our arses and become worthy of meeting anyone else out there in the future, not begging for help or thinking they'll soon be here to crush us. We make our own future, we don't have aliens land or attack and create it for us. We create it for ourselves.

Make your own special effects scenes about this and that, then get back to reality. Spare the rest of us the drama.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The world is not going to end, nor is 2012 anything to fear.
Alien visits - Hopefully soon!

Aliens attacking? Doubt it.

Government - Worry about them!
Military weapons!

Human "development' is needed. You are correct.
People do need to figure out how to do thing together, forget EXCUSES and live LIFE....

edit on 10-4-2011 by kingoddball because: content

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

your probably right but as murphys law does state, anything that can happen will happen, so if it happens sooner than later the more our species can learn from another now, and all were really looking for is more answers, which nobody wants to wait for, so let us have our aspirations for more than what weve already got, that desire is what doth inspire.but yes you are right that we need to grow up a little and work on our own problems which may cause our brains to strain in new ways that will spark our own internal evolution. which i do think the answers to our problem must have the foundation of love and compassion, not to be to korny, but we cant think so selfishly any more.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingConn
but yes you are right that we need to grow up a little and work on our own problems which may cause our brains to strain in new ways that will spark our own internal evolution.

I think so too obviously, it's just about getting people to shut up and live their lives, to be who they are so that we can move on. We're not ready yet, fact, because nobody is here. And looking around this world we might be quite far off. But are people going to sink into their shells or are they going to get up and do something? Are they going to change their own lives or make another thread on here about invasion or disclosure? We have the power to change this world, and if we manage it, then, and only then, should we be looking up to the stars and wondering if anyone is about to get in touch.

If I live for another 40 years I don't think anything will have happened, we're just too much of a mess.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You're right.
Humanity is just looking for something to blame or reasoning..
This is (my belief) how religion started.... People just need something to believe in and to follow.. Sheep.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The brutal truth, props to you hitoshura. We need to step up and take responsibility for all of the bullsh*t we have allowed to happen. 2012, alien landings, and religious apocalypses of all types have become a scapegoat.

If you expect a rescue then you do nothing to save yourself. That is quite a gamble and I'm not a betting man.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
At least about the rapture we cannot be sure. And there is a place for God in us:

en.wikipedia.org...

As though there is always something in our vicinities communicating somehow
with us and with Him. We are maybe indeed His zero point energy modules.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
As though there is always something in our vicinities communicating somehow
with us and with Him. We are maybe indeed His zero point energy modules.

To be honest I spend more time trying to communicate with her. I'm male so I think respecting a Goddess instead of a God creates a better energy dynamic. Still haven't even started getting my head around why this world seems so obsessed with God instead of both God and Goddess though. And even then, any Goddess out there, as much as I might love and respect her, isn't what makes me who I am. If she's out there she's a guide, not someone that does everything for me. I still have to get up each day and try to live my own life, and if Aliens, God, or Goddess are in my way and I don't think it's for the best of the all, I'll let them know, and it'll usually involve some harsh language. Sometimes they know they're messing with us, it's how we react.

We have to stand up and be in tune with the universe, not taking orders from whoever we think is bigger and more advanced than us. They're only bigger and more advanced because we haven't got to that point yet. We'll eventually be the same. Then maybe we'll be looking down and guiding others on some planet one day, and some of them will be swearing at us and telling us that they're going to live their own lives and not listen to our crap anymore. Maybe it's just the natural cycle.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I agree to an extent, but if that is the case why so many reports throughout history of ailens and ufo's? I dont just mean in the immediate past of say 150 years but throughout ancient history as well. Additonally one can also argue that ailens are looking out for us if you consider the reports of UFOs seen hovering over nuke bases and shutting down weapons/missles.
Yes we need to learn for ourselves how to solve our own problems but we also need a helping hand, a guide so to speak to steer us in the right direction. Take the simple anology of having parents guide your children. Even when the child is grown up and has left home we still contact our parents and get guidance from them. And i think it is time humanity should know on an official level that we are not alone in the Universe, that we do have neighbours. We as a Human Race are very lonely. It is time we should at least have that basic question answered. It may well be the much needed kick up the backside we need.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Probably because they don't exist, or that people rely too much on demons which is really their true identity

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

I think that we are rather obsessed with us ourselves and our relations
and that the aliens are maybe suffering of it. We are as an Oriental
bazaar even on the forums.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Blah blah blah! We have all known what we need to do,accomplish, resolve a long time ago and still things crawl at a snails pace. Theres obviously an agenda in the background and really the people of the world have no power except for their right to think, for now and the only way that the common/poor classes of the world will ever rise up is through a global revolution or an Earthly event such as disasters or the mass landings of off world races.Us by ourselves with only the power to vote are useless. These votes are for looks .Biggest scam is that the parties are seperate ha ha ha. They got us by the balls . I just keep myself informed, up to date on events , spread knowledge and welcome any help from any loving good source..................we need it and mother earth needs it so if any ets are listening please we could use a helping hand signed; frustrated incorporated

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
Probably because they don't exist, or that people rely too much on demons which is really their true identity

Here we go...is rapture somewhere in your mind too?

Originally posted by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi
Blah blah blah! We have all known what we need to do,accomplish, resolve a long time ago and still things crawl at a snails pace. Theres obviously an agenda in the background and really the people of the world have no power except for their right to think, for now and the only way that the common/poor classes of the world will ever rise up is through a global revolution or an Earthly event such as disasters or the mass landings of off world races.Us by ourselves with only the power to vote are useless. These votes are for looks .Biggest scam is that the parties are seperate ha ha ha. They got us by the balls . I just keep myself informed, up to date on events , spread knowledge and welcome any help from any loving good source..................we need it and mother earth needs it so if any ets are listening please we could use a helping hand signed; frustrated incorporated

Exactly, that's exactly the point, but with the added bit that aliens can go and shove it. We get up and go out there today and every other day changing this reality because we have the power to do that. Have aliens said they're on their way to help? Did they say to you they'll be here soon? Did you get a text or an e-mail about that? Well shove it then, and shove them! Maybe further down the line we'll see that others are out there. Maybe we don't need a helping hand right now, maybe we just need to stop being a group of deluded kids and realise that we can, if we put enough effort into it, change this world ourselves. Maybe that's the only point at which they'll make contact with us. Maybe that's the only point that any alien race in any supposed alliance is allowed to make contact with us. When we've finally decided to take things into our own hands.

Don't expect aliens to land anytime soon. Think of what you want from them, then try to sort that out yourself or with other humans. If we truly went for it this world would be changed dramatically by the end of the week. It won't be though, because too many of us have our futures invested in raptures, invasions, disclosure, 2012, comets, HAARP, religious saviours, WWIII, government conspiracies, and whatever else you want to add to the list.

Be here now.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Cant start nothing untill you search for the truth and get to the bottom of all the lies and the lies are so vast and elaborate that it takes a little time to make judgments and alot of truthis slow in coming out but at least its being told somewhat. Now , the fact that there have been more sightings in the past 6 months than ever before in ufo history and saying about 90 percent are the military masking as et or spacecraft trying to fool us the other 10 percent have made there presence known . Any common sensed individual who first glances at some of the you tube footage can tell that some are real no dought.That bieng said Im gonna closely watch this because no matter what the US has been preparing for something like a member stated in a previous post you have fema camps and underground bases, Denver Airport, the hording of seeds, new draconian laws, assasinations etc......wait and see

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi
...too many of us have our futures invested in raptures, invasions, disclosure, 2012, comets, HAARP, religious saviours, WWIII, government conspiracies, and whatever else you want to add to the list

I personally do not really buy into any of these ideas, however will always leave open a possibility. Call me agnostic. I do feel that a lot of these theories are the modern day equivalent to religions however; something we can latch onto that is bigger than just ourselves and hopes to, in some small way, make sense of stuff we are just to naive to know about right now.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What a way to winge? come to a forum that is dedicated to people believing in Aliens and tell them to get off their arses and stop believing. What exactly did you think would come of this? Should this even be in this forum?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think you're right OP...

Especially with Fukushima poisoning the planet, one would think they would show up NOW or already to intervene....

We're on our own folks.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
bump

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry, I think I made a mistake, so I deleted my post here.
edit on 10/4/11 by spacevisitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
What a way to winge? come to a forum that is dedicated to people believing in Aliens and tell them to get off their arses and stop believing. What exactly did you think would come of this? Should this even be in this forum?

Agreed that it was a winge, and sorry alcohol was involved again, have had a pretty insane weekend. But I still stand by 90% of what I said I think. You've also got what I said totally wrong, I didn't say anywhere as far as I can remember that people should stop believing.

It was basically about reminding some people that no matter what happens in the future, it doesn't alter the fact that we have to do our own thing as well as we can, so hoping for aliens to arrive and sort all our problems out for us is naive. In fact it's infantile. The message was basically to stop looking to the future and look at the here and now, because if you've got part of your mind on the future you can't be as focused in the present.

Some people might assume that the idea of aliens not arriving for a long while yet is a lack of hope, and that if they don't we're doomed or something. But if we manage to sort our own problems out we'll be a lot happier and self assured as a species. There's nothing wrong with researching UFO's and/or Aliens, and learning more about those areas, but placing our hopes in them instead of believing in ourselves is a form of insanity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join