It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Masons...What if?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
it's just a question, what if?
What if you woke up tomorrow, and found out the Freemasons were actually the safekeepers of christian knowledge?
how about the guardians of Christs bloodline? what about something so significant, the world would never be the same? would you feel stupid for stating they're evil? would you change your thinking on the group? or still be ignorant?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I actually started thinking this the other day. I feel like maybe the masons are the secret society for good that battle the evil secret societies. Maybe the tv and conspiracies just points the finger at them as disinfo. Good thinking.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheForgottenOnes
What if you woke up tomorrow, and found out the Freemasons were actually the safekeepers of christian knowledge?
how about the guardians of Christs bloodline? what about something so significant, the world would never be the same? would you feel stupid for stating they're evil? would you change your thinking on the group? or still be ignorant?

The people who believe in Jesus know that the Masons are going to pretend to be the saviors of the world.......thats what it says in the Bible, it also says that most people on earth will believe it, but that there will only be a few left that don't.

I will be one of the few.........

They can say whatever they want, and the evidence that they will have in fact was already manufactured thousands of years ago by the fallen ones who know their time is short here. Will you be so easily misled by them human?

I don't think the majority of the people here who talk about Masons know the reality behind them because if they did it might not be so easy to sleep at night!
edit on 10-4-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It sure seems like there is possibility of them being an ok bunch of guys... After all they build hospitals for little kids that get burned. They donate billions every year to charity and don't even want a thanks. They built safe houses for the underground railroad back in the day. Some could even say they built a safe hose for some soon to be pending disaster, as long as you pay attention maybe you could figure it out. Cryptic bunch. I am probably missing a few things im sure but you smell what i am stepping in.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
I actually started thinking this the other day. I feel like maybe the masons are the secret society for good that battle the evil secret societies. Maybe the tv and conspiracies just points the finger at them as disinfo. Good thinking.

No, the Masons were infiltrated in the 1700's so if that was true a split has long since happened. I just want to point out the freemason's are the most well known esoteric group and arent really even a secet society. Just a society with secrets. The group has been severly compromised so I wouldnt go them for answers. Mason's are low on the totem pole. 90% are average people with no idea of the things you speak of.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If they were "good", then tell me why they have bank presidents at their highest ranks?

If they were good, then why do the police in their rolls end up criminalizing the public, essentially turning America into a police state with the highest number of inmates on the globe?

And your claim originates on the assumption that Jesus Christ is divine. (Christianity) A little "illumination" will prove otherwise. Regardless of your perceptions, we cannot deny the power which is achieved through mystery, prophecy, and miracle.

There's a very good reason why they keep secrets while telling you they have no secrets.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If that was the case I don't think Albert Pike would have been acknowledging "Lucifer" as his savior. When I see a statement condemning Albert Pike's declaration, then I will probably agree that the theory is plausible.

Not that I care either way, of course. Masonic activities can be time consuming especially when the meetings overlap with valuable american idol time. Just kidding!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Freemasons don't claim to be the defenders of Christianity. They accept anyone from any religion. They do not favor one or the other they believe in the one true God, the universe's grand architect. Which is what the G stands for. My grandfather was a mason so I know a thing or two. Anyone can go out and be a mason, but those are not the masons im talking about. I'm talking about the high ups. Remember this thread is about "what if" and anything can be true. Just because a bunch of youtube videos state that they are the bad ones doesnt mean its true. We are all out of the box thinkers, which is why we are members here at ATS. So lets start thinking outside the box. There is no way any of us can say that the freemasons are evil because none of us know their secrets.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
P.s. look up what satanism really is. Its not about evil or worshiping the "devil".

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Life is about balance. There is good and bad in everything. Once again this is "what if" not based on any facts.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Additionally, I would watch the video I posted to the end. If you want to know some important pieces of history of the Freemasons, it's invaluable.

And as far as how the Freemasons are perceived in public, the answer is, most don't even know anything about them. The few who may know something are only familiar with their charity work --another primary goal of theirs, which inspires trust in their order.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
about the video. whoever made this can have their own agenda. Facts can be manipulated. Fact is that none of us can ever know for sure who is telling the truth and who is not. The more conspiracies I read about and the more I learn the more I tend to question everything lol. The video does seem legit though but once again.. "what if" it isn't lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
about the video. whoever made this can have their own agenda. Facts can be manipulated.

I posted that 53 minute video approximately 37 minutes ago. If you do not seek out the answers, you will not find anything, friend.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Originally posted by TheForgottenOnes

The people who believe in Jesus know that the Masons are going to pretend to be the saviors of the world.......thats what it says in the Bible, it also says that most people on earth will believe it, but that there will only be a few left that don't.

I will be one of the few.........

They can say whatever they want, and the evidence that they will have in fact was already manufactured thousands of years ago by the fallen ones who know their time is short here. Will you be so easily misled by them human?

I don't think the majority of the people here who talk about Masons know the reality behind them because if they did it might not be so easy to sleep at night!
edit on 10-4-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

When have the masons EVER said that they were the "saviors of the world"? I have understood that they try to make themselves better thus being better tools for The Almighty.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
my question is, what if, stop making posts about "they're not" "they were infiltrated back in the 1700's" "christianity this" whatever, my question is what if, all these assumptions about all the anti masons crap, have been wrong? I want to know what you would have to say then?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There are a lot of Masons on this site so I'm sure if anyone can tell you their intent it would be someone from here. I want to state that I AM NOT A MASON. In my dealings with those who are masons they have all been very respectful and self aware. Many people today are not as they lack the direction of good intent and self restraint. I've been approached by a few masons to join or at least check them out which I'm sure not a lot would be shown to me as they have their levels of study. I declined as I have a lot of personal growth to do on my own with direction from an old sensei I had years ago. From my understanding their primary focus is on oneself and personal growth so my goals aren't too different from theirs. They may however have technology or knowledge of the cosmos unknown to the rest of man however it will come out at a time that is most pertinent and I can wait for that. Chances are the world isn't ready for that knowledge anyway.

I don't think that their intent would be malicious at all given their objectives to further oneself in the mind and spirit and the teachings of the masons. However anyone offering free technology should always be held with a certain level of skepticism. Even if God himself came down and offered to cure all disease, eliminate hunger etc I would still be skeptical to his intent as there is now way to Know god even in his presence.

I apologize for the bad structure in my post and hope it's not to difficult to read.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

Great post. Took the words out my mouth. I'm thinking about becoming one, in hopes to find like minded people.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

I have answers.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Here we go again, another "Christianity is the ONLY TRUE religion and the Freemasons are evil" topic.

I really find it very amusing (and saddening) that most of the Christians are not aware of the true origin of Christianity also because their belief teaches them not to be busy with that kind of stuff (because it is occult, and everything that is occult is evil and from the satan, ooeehhh scary). So that means that they are locked in their own religion without knowing this haha !!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
ATS should have a "like" option for posts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join