It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Winfrey, The Eighth Sphere and the Secret War for Your Soul

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just for you, Frater -- a little Flax for your diet (new song):

Link in my sig.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Now this is a SHOUT OUT to all of my friends in the Mesh and every Bio-Morph Skin job who never sold out to the ‘PLEX

To all the Infonaut soldiers with – cold mirror stares Who never bow down and DON’T say their prayers

We don't say our prayers

RISE RISE Raise your eyes to the simulated skies

And GRIND for more E-X-P while the universe dies

RISE RISE Strap your shells to a Paradox Drive

And Aim for the next BIG BANG while the universe die.

soundcloud.com...

This stuff is masterful. You are a great singer and frontman. This is just the type of music I listen to myself and I am hooked on the song and the crushing dance beat.

Nice job, 0zzymand0s.

Thanks.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Having some weird, heavy thoughts. Cross-referencing here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here, funny but also slightly jarring:

And here, specifically this quote:

A repeat in history, a threat from within by possible terrorists within the US. So they have put tanks and militia in NYC, and are conducting drills tomorrow on emergency response. Just like 9/11 years ago...So, what is happening?

Induce fear? Does our fear help bring in events?

And here, this quote:

The events of September the 11th, 2001, were primarily a psychological attack. They were the prelude to a coming attempt on the part of certain individuals to rule the planet via a pretext of pure fear and intimidation. They have been cited on any number of occasions, whenever politicians have desired to return their populations to states of fear, panic, or anxiety.

The harvest moon draws near to suckle it's sustenance from us:

Is today a propitious time for a gluttonous Moon to feed?

It occurs to me: what if none of these synchronous elements are "planned" at all? What if all of this stuff is a natural process, as has been asserted on this thread? Maybe it's just a pattern that manifests in unlikely places, signifying a huge and subtle function. There's no hidden hand, or a group of spooky cultists, or a hoary old kabbalist crunching dates and associations. Maybe it's just a hungry planetoid leaving traces of its' feeding habits, blood trails smeared across the sky.

Edit to add: Phage pointed out that this clip was shot on 03/16. Still find its' being posted today a tad ominous
edit on 11-9-2011 by mistermonculous because: Phage: your last defense against the Woo virus.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Remember that one time we were concerned over how the flash mob phenomena might be exploited?

Oh noes, OWS.

A post from an eloquent advocate for the movement:

Think of this like a flock of birds, or school of fish. Is there generally a leader? No, those creatures work in a weird way. I may explain it incorrectly, but you will understand what I am getting at. Flocks of birds and schools of fish have no leader or leaders. They move based on the actions of every other fish/bird around them. It's as if they are one autonomous being while retaining their individual movement and mind. These protests are similar. You may not accept it, and you may feel the need to inject conspiracy, but this protest is fully grass roots and without leadership...for now...maybe later the bankers and corporate heads will attempt to infiltrate, but it hasn't happened as of yet.

Given what we know of the group's funding and origins, the above makes me very nervous.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I saw it written and I saw it say

Pink moon is on it's way

And none of you stand so tall

Pink moon gonna get you all

It's a pink moon
Hey, it's a pink moon It's a pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon.
It's a pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon.

I saw it written and I saw it say

Pink moon is on it's way

And none of you stand so tall

Pink moon gonna get you all

It's a pink moon Yeah,
it's a pink moon.

Original lyrics by Nick Drake. Incredible Cover by Beck

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Many disasters are ongoing in Japan; earthquakes, Tsunami, and nuclear accidents. These unprecedented things may be able to change however from now. That's why I expressed through World Order to convey some message to you on my own way. I see these accidents will become a turning point of civilization. I think the time of revolution is coming, where people in the world coexist with this planet against the system of modern society, economy and politics.

Any accident is neutral. Although we are straying around this deep darkness, I believe we can get through anything when each of us can let go of our fear and face things positively.
The world won't change on its own. We do change one by one. That makes the world change. The darkness just before the dawn is deepest. So, we do rise up together to greet the brilliant morning truly coming for the human beings.

WE ARE ALL ONE

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

One day I'm going to grow wings

A chemical reaction Hysterical and useless

Hysterical and ...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here is another version of the video at the bottom of the original OP...

It got removed so here is another one.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I'm not going to sit here and pretend to know everything about anything, so rather I will only provide questions... For those in history who developed the best understandings of the world in which surrounds them, always do...

So... let the fun begin...

Is the soul composed of energy?

en.allexperts.com...
very short and to the point article....
Is the information provided in the above link have any truth to it, in regards to the Soul=Energy question? Second, is there maybe a misunderstanding between soul and spirit to be found in this article, or is there even a difference in your opinion?

Does the Earth and the Moon have a connection(other than gravity:which is silly to say considering I support electric feild universe theory)?

www.bbc.co.uk...
Is it at all similar to the electrical 'circuit' between jupiter and its moons(information provided in link above)?

Is the strength of soul dependent on age or developement?

www.andrewcohen.org...
Is this an accurate understanding of the development of the soul?

If the soul is developed, would that imply that there is a difference in strength(or weight) of soul between individuals, that most likely coincides with age?

If so, because it is seemingly only natural for people to fear change, especially of that is most influential in their lives. Is there a target 'market' in age groups in which these occults would set their aims on, dependent on strength(weight) coinciding with 'change' or revolution around the globe?

I apologize for not getting straight to my point yet, but first I want to set a foundation in which it may be presented in such a light that scientific methodology may be addressed in understanding my theory on the topic...

Being a fan of Francis Bacon, I figure you might understand(maybe appreciate) this approach, although this approach doesn't necessarily reflect the entirety of his undertaking in developement of understanding, but yeah...

"I would rather believe all the fables of the Koran, all the fantastic stories of the Talmud, all the miracles of the scriptures of the world, than to believe that this Universe was without a soul."
I'm not even going to dig into that quote, lol.

I look forward to your answers

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Way out on the edge of what is knowable...

I hope the OP and others who are into this appreciate how esoteric this all is.

Furthermore: Upon what knowledge did the old mystics base their writings? How allegorical were they being when they wrote? And how allegorical were their sources being?

A modern re-examination of what is knowable puts a slightly different tilt on this story.

The good news is that these issues are resolvable.

The bad news is that the answers are unbelievable.

I cannot quote the old esoteric writers, or claim my place among those who have "seen the other side."

I have an engineering background. So you might understand my initial consternation when it was proposed to me that the key to understanding life lies in understanding the non-physical. However, this viewpoint was well-argued. Its author had experienced an NDE during a dental operation, and had himself exteriorized many people for short periods of time. While exterior, most beings acted much as they did in-body. But they seemed more agreeable to the suggestion that they were what was, in fact, in control. This researcher actually found beings to be highly creative. And after considerable experience working with exteriorized beings, he was compelled to conclude that the entire universe was in fact a product of their collective creative efforts.

How some came to see themselves as so individualized that their own fellows could only be experienced as mortal enemies is a long and twisted story, and perhaps not completely told at this time. But it is apparently the case that the course of this universe, up to this time, has been dominated by the work of such beings to trick the rest of us, supposedly their mortal enemies, into trusting them as our leaders. They apparently found numerous semi-successful ways to accomplish this, including a long list of electronic contraptions designed to kick the stuffing out of any being unlucky enough to have it used on them. After a considerable period of time, it seems there was no creative being left in the universe who had escaped this "process" which includes, most significantly, massive memory loss. These electronic processes also installed false memories, beliefs, and compulsions. Most people still get a little "zap" every time they die, though there have been time periods when Earth was neglected, and beings here managed to escape these treatments.

The work required to uncover this data, which is in many ways incomplete and unsatisfactory, was significant. And it finally resulted in a regimen of counter-techniques designed to uncover those past attempts to destroy our memory and our deeper sense of knowing. I have not experienced most of this regimen, but I have met many who have. And I must say: Life is less complicated for these people. Most of them seem, if not always happy, at least confident.

I appreciate the work of my contemporaries in re-examining the old mystic writings. There is much of value there. But if this newer version of the story is accurate, there is also much potential for external deceptions, as well as self-deception.

All I can say is that if you want to explore further, there is more to explore. And it is recorded in the writings of modern authors. Though they are like golden needles in a dusty haystack, I trust you will recognize them when you come across them.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

It's getting late out here in the Wild West so I am only going to take one of these for the time being, if that is OK with yous.

What I think of that is this; I don't think it is so important to 'look under the hood', so to speak, when it comes to the 'energetic' basis of the soul. I have encountered some pretty elaborate explanations for 'energetic systems' in the body and I have personally never found it especially productive to move in on any of them with a microscope, know what I mean? If you are asking if the soul has some physical weight or mass to it, many refer to this...www.snopes.com...

What I think is important is a couple of things: firstly take care of your body so that your soul has a good place to live. Get out and swing your arms and legs somehow. Chase down a little brother or sister and tickle 'em till they pee or barf or both. Get your body moving so that it burns out the slags in your gut and the furnace burns clean. Eat lots. Especially fat. Your brain really needs it. But don't get it from meat. Except maybe bacon; possibly lots of bacon. Your are going to need the nutrition because of all the crazy thoughts your brain will be burning up fuel thinking because now you have to do the really hard part which requires absolutely no knowledge of physics or the energetic nature of ones soul but does require a large run on sentence.

You see, my friend, your precious soul does run in a circuit but what is it to you?

Here, listen...

I had a teacher once. I was learning Qigong from him and I was very young. I was just learning about the meridians of Chinese medicine and I was very concerned that my Ren and Du channels were not connected (Oh my God!, give me a moment while a laugh hysterically at myself)...

OK. So he says to me, "Listen, Frater210, you will know if your Ren and Du channels are not connected",
and I say, desperately, "Ho-ow!?", and he says, "Because you will be dead".

Mm Hm. You see it is the same with your soul, if it were not connected to The One, surely you would perish. We are all connected to the One. It is only that we sometimes turn our attention away. Plotinus said that we are like a chorus, all massed around a conductor that stands in the center. We are a chorus but over time we allow our attention to be distracted from the conductor and we lose our place in the song. But if we were all to have our attention on the conductor, that then we would all sing in harmony.

All of our souls wish, by design, to return to that central conductor, it is why we live biologically and burn up all that food and do the nasty in our animal-sacks.

You just have to find that central pull of gravity that pulls you inward towards the One. A lot of people accomplish this simply by way of Love...

en.wikipedia.org...

We have a powerful tool that can be put to work immediately in Dialectic. Together and independently we can ask ourselves "what is Good?" and use Love as our guide. By a combined effort of reason and Love this can be accomplished; that we can set our gaze once again upon the conductor and and shift our centre of gravity from the influence of the Moon.

Why is this important?

Because we do not wish to tramp and skulk about the sub-lunar dust bin like some hunted things. Ashamed. Hiding our secrets and fearful of exposure in whatever sad little isolated hell we may have found ourselves chased into.

No!

We will hunt back. Wary for more Grist for our Love mill! But you gotta be alert! More alert than a Tiger in the Jungle. Cuz you're hungry, MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS, hungry for Love. And we aren't going to let some Soul sucking Moon Vacuum stand in our way.

Haarrgh!

edit on 16-11-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

It's getting late out here in the Wild West so I am only going to take one of these for the time being, if that is OK with yous.

What I think of that is this; I don't think it is so important to 'look under the hood', so to speak, when it comes to the 'energetic' basis of the soul. I have encountered some pretty elaborate explanations for 'energetic systems' in the body and I have personally never found it especially productive to move in on any of them with a microscope, know what I mean? If you are asking if the soul has some physical weight or mass to it, many refer to this...www.snopes.com...

What I think is important is a couple of things: firstly take care of your body so that your soul has a good place to live. Get out and swing your arms and legs somehow. Chase down a little brother or sister and tickle 'em till they pee or barf or both. Get your body moving so that it burns out the slags in your gut and the furnace burns clean. Eats lot. Especially fat. Your brain really needs it. But don't get it from meat. Except maybe bacon; possibly lots of bacon. Your are going to need the nutrition because of all the crazy thoughts your brain will be burning up fuel thinking because now you have to do the really hard part which requires absolutely no knowledge of physics or the energetic nature of ones soul but does require a large run on sentence.

You see, my friend, your precious soul does run in a circuit but what is it to you?

We will hunt back. Wary for more Grist for our Love mill! But you gotta be alert! More alert than a Tiger in the Jungle. Cuz you're hungry, MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS, hungry for Love. And we aren't going to let some Soul sucking Moon Vacuum stand in our way.

Haarrgh!

Not that I didn't enjoy the monotonous rhetoric of nuance, but a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer would be adequate in developing an understanding of the topic, and my TBA theory... Although I doubt I will ever have to present it, for it will become self evident as we proceed in my opinion.

Once you address this fundamental aspect of the topic at hand, we then can address what it means to me. Untill then... I suppose.

An interesting aspect to this theory of the moon and soul, being that the Moon and Earth have an Ionosphere.

Mystery of the Lunar Ionosphere
science.nasa.gov...

Auroras, Paintings in the Sky, What Makes Them Happen
www.exploratorium.edu...

I am hesitant in bring forth this next subject, for it is almost Taboo, but it is what it is...

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP): Ionospheric research program
en.wikipedia.org...

Lunar Echo Experiment – Reflections of an Observer
www.reeve.com...

If we are going to dive right into the idea of, 'A war for our souls', and the 'Feeding of the moon', a complete answer to my questions must first be given. I'm not asking you to prove the existence of the soul, or its construct, rather I'd like to know what an apparently well versed individuals take on the subject may have to offer.

Once the ball starts rolling, you then may address, How, When, and Where, after taking care of the What, Who, and Whys.

I once read on ATS in the "All Roads Lead to Rome" Thread...
...that,
"Political events are being manipulated to mimic the Roman Bible’s Prophecy, and technology now exists to mimic acts of God as the prophecies foretold"

Which leads me to restate my intentions once more, "... my TBA theory... Although I doubt I will ever have to present it, for it will become self evident..."

I would love to continue this conversation, in hopes that it will lead to conversations regarding,

Diamagnetic Gravity Vortexes
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Collective Consciousness
en.wikipedia.org...

Collective Unconscious
en.wikipedia.org...
Especially the Carl Jung definition and understanding, for it is the basis for this evolving theory.

These three, and their connection to the,

The Earth Grid & Gaia
www.fssuniverse.org...

Cuboctahedron and Vector Equilibrium
en.wikipedia.org...

Which then leads us to the importance of Israel which was touched on in the documentary 'The Revelations of The Pyramids' pertaining to the 'Earth Grid'
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

'You started it'

p&L

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Realizing these questions are not addressed to me, I hope you'll forgive my replying regardless.

Yupper. Sparsely dispersed large particles forming a plasma body, undetectable because we lack the instruments. Just like cosmological Dark Matter, we can only know it's there by observing its effects on what we can observe.

Does the Earth and the Moon have a connection(other than gravity:which is silly to say considering I support electric feild universe theory)?

Given the electromagnetic properties of our souls, an electric field connecting the Moon to the Earth would serve the purpose of understanding the mechanics of this lunar process.

Is it at all similar to the electrical 'circuit' between jupiter and its moons(information provided in link above)?

You betcha!

Is the strength of soul dependent on age or developement?

Strength? Maybe not. Development, or lack thereof, is perhaps age dependent.

www.andrewcohen.org...
Is this an accurate understanding of the development of the soul?

I'd say so.

If the soul is developed, would that imply that there is a difference in strength(or weight) of soul between individuals, that most likely coincides with age?

The post mortem 2 oz has been soundly debunked, I'm afraid. Though I'm uncertain if that's what you're referring to.

When I think of the development of the soul, I tend to think of a web of bright nodes suspended in the plasma body. Our experiences, and how we process them, can make this glowing web richer in light and denser, each web having it's own unique pattern, each soul it's own signature frequency.

I enjoyed the links.

edit on 16-11-2011 by mistermonculous because: word substitution

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Yo, man, I'm pretty sure I know the general direction you're heading with this. I'd be pleased as punch if you wanted to throw down your theory, but I'm also content to just infer freely. If you're headed where I think you're headed, I suspect you and I may have independently reached similar conclusions.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 16-11-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Not that I didn't enjoy the monotonous rhetoric of nuance, but a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer would be adequate

Sorry. I only meant to entertain you while at the same time trying to deliver what I thought of your first question. I only read the links associated with your first question but if you would not mind hanging around I will catch up on all of the reading. The fact is, strange as it may sound, we have been waiting for your input.

There is no way that one person can understand all of this. This thread has been around for a while and it has left a deep impression on everyone that has been by. There seems to be something there for everyone. This is not by any design of my own. There was just something so liberating about Sign00s Alchemy thread that I just felt I had to get it off my chest. I had no idea it would turn in to this kind of research thing. It has been great, and still is and I am grateful for the new friends that I have made here.

So MisterMonculous tried weeks ago to suggest some of what you seem to be getting at. And MM also introduced to me the concept, superior to my own, in my opinion, of everything being on a 'circuit'.
It really excited me to have a new way to look at it but I dropped the ball there, and now you are here and you have catalyzed this discussion in a direction that is going to be exciting to go in.

So gimme a sec or so to catch up on a bunch of stuff I don't know anything about and some stuff I tried to forget and I will get back with my two cents. I am not a very good listener sometimes and I apologize for that.

Thank you for being here.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

All I can say is that if you want to explore further, there is more to explore. And it is recorded in the writings of modern authors. Though they are like golden needles in a dusty haystack, I trust you will recognize them when you come across them.

I don't.

As I was saying; there is no way one person can do this we all got lucky and we have been ganging up on it. Sooner or later I must get around to synthesizing everything we have learned here on this thread.

So I might recognize them; in fornever. It would be so much nicer if you would help us all along and point these guys out to us so we can swipe their text and post it here (fully cited, of course).

Thank you so much for your input and for finding something that you liked in the OP.

Stick around.

edit on 17-11-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
"Does the soul possess energy?"

I think it does. All of my research suggests that the soul is just a holographic projection of a higher dimensional awareness. Which implies that the soul or spirit projects itself outward from some central "core" or "source." The real question here is does that soul possess an energy that can be measured in 4D? I'm afraid that the answer to that question is still unknown, given our current level of technology and awareness.

/big hugs to Frater -- coolest thread I've found here yet, and just an all around neat guy.

edit on 18-11-2011 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, turns out that folks didn't leave off trying to weigh the soul. And maybe it hasn't been quite as soundly debunked as I formerly supposed.

From here:

In 1988, Noetic Science carried out experiments on the largest number of patients and concluded that the human soul weighs 1/3,000th of an ounce. The experiments were carried out by East German researchers who weighed more than 200 terminally ill patients just before and immediately after their deaths. In each case the weight loss was exactly the same – 1/3,000th of an ounce. This is approximately 0.01 gram or 10-5 kg. The expert’s report on these experiments, co authored by physicist Elke Fisher, was criticised by Gerard Voisart, a leading French pathologist, who said that the weight difference between the living and dead could be accounted for by air leaving the lungs. However, Drs. Fisher and Mertens pointed out that this was considered in their calculations. Furthermore, they argued that the device they used to weigh the ‘soul’ had a margin of error of less than 1/100,000th of an ounce or 0.0003 grams.

“It occurred to us that the weight loss could be the result of an instantaneous physical deterioration,” said Dr. Fisher. “But after exhaustive study we agreed – that was not the case. The only possible explanation is that we were measuring the loss of the human soul or some kind of life force.” Dr. Becker Mertens of Dresden claimed in the German science journal Horizon that the only logical conclusion is that the existence of the human soul had been confirmed and its weight determined. “The challenge before us now is to figure out exactly what the soul is composed of,” he said. “We are inclined to believe that it is a form of energy. But our attempts to identify this energy have been unsuccessful to date.”

edit on 18-11-2011 by mistermonculous because: doh.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

But if we were all to have our attention on the conductor, that then we would all sing in harmony.

I think it bothers folks sometimes when I post stuff like that. I was also concerned from the beginning that folks might get the wrong idea about what I am saying about 'individuality'. After all, the gist of this whole thread is that we can come together to act from a much higher order of cooperation than we have ever been aware of. It is important that I stress that this does not mean that we are seeking a way to lose our individuality and disappear in to some kind of 'group mind' like insects.

That's not it.

It is only that we have this capacity to come together, for however long is necessary, to get work done in a way that it could never get done by one person alone. To me, the proof that we are designed to do this is evidenced by the obvious joy that it produces in the celebrants and observers alike. It makes us happy to do this and to see others do this. We have the power. We just need to name it somehow; we have to drag it out of the darkness so that others cannot use it against us.

I wold like to offer this video as food for thought. It's the best one of its type I could find, but I am hoping it will illustrate my point well enough (and the premise is pretty funny)...

edit on 18-11-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I agree with Frater on this one. Please provides some bones on where to begin researching the subject. After taking some time to reflect on what we find, perhaps we can have a real discussion on the matter. I am greatly looking forward to it.

Mr. M, also, I would love to hear you circuit board theory.

So as I understand the discussion right now, we are trying to show scientifically that there is a connection between all humans, and perhaps all life itself.(Perhaps shown visually by the Tree of Life)Mr. M is saying that this is like a circuit board, and our souls are similar to electrical current? If taken as true, then we are discussing how to find the "command center" for the entire system? Apologies for my density, you guys always stretch my my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join