Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Oprah Winfrey, The Eighth Sphere and the Secret War for Your Soul

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Food for thought. Ever heard of that expression? so what is a 'thought'? nothing but a vibration and pulse of electrical and light energy.

Energy can be harvested and fed upon.

A soul catcher? not possible due to it being a shard of some thing greater returning home, however its electrical energetic 'twin' the spirit can be 'eaten' as it is nothing but the battery to create the electrical potential that allows the soul to live.

Ever heard of 'losing the will to live'? thats just the 'mind' and Soul saying 'enough, turn it off i'm going home'. Are there races that can devour this energy? yes. Not only devour it but store it in its entirety if you allow it. The struggle comes then to build this spirit to its maximum potential whilst you are alive, and at the moment of your 'death' utilise it to explode you out from your body upwards and onwards through your journies home and beyond.

Its a hard concept to grasp and I'm on the earliest layers of my spiritual training, but when I say this I say it without malice - mankind is in such a bad place right now they are feeding on us like locust in an everlasting corn field.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

A soul catcher? not possible due to it being a shard of some thing greater returning home, however its electrical energetic 'twin' the spirit can be 'eaten' as it is nothing but the battery to create the electrical potential that allows the soul to live.

Would you be willing to digram this for us? I think it would be very useful.

Herro, Rastro. Thank you for coming by. I agree with you. It's a feeding frenzy.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by AuranVector

It is far more than reptillians, the main player is a completley separate race, that supposedly found Earth when it was occupied by the reptillians, and when we were still swinging from the trees... We would come to call them "angels", and thus name the reptillians as our demons when they intervened in the experiment and told us the truth about what our "Gods" really were.

Its funny, conspiracy theorists generally have strong "reptillian" traits, and many conspiracy theorists who are "anti-reptillian" are dealing with repressed areas of the psyche.

What really matters is the soul, most of us searching for truth are souls native to this planet.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It is far more than reptillians, the main player is a completley separate race, that supposedly found Earth when it was occupied by the reptillians, and when we were still swinging from the trees... We would come to call them "angels", and thus name the reptillians as our demons when they intervened in the experiment and told us the truth about what our "Gods" really were.

Its funny, conspiracy theorists generally have strong "reptillian" traits, and many conspiracy theorists who are "anti-reptillian" are dealing with repressed areas of the psyche.

What really matters is the soul, most of us searching for truth are souls native to this planet.

You've got my interest, can you describe the ETs you call the "main player"?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by mistermonculous

In my local area, they had erected a huge antenna, what looked like a giant spike that was stuck in the ground, I was walking home late at night and happened to pass it, and, due to a somewhat altered state of mind, could feel almost as if there was a kind of "dome" or blanket that was being emitted around it. I don't know why "they" are trying to alter our minds, but from what I can gather about the species that are trying to alter us, and integrate with us, have a highly materialistic/physical viewpoint about the nature of life, and are trying to alter the planet energetically to suit thier kind...

Its a very deep conspiracy, because I am talking about millions of people that are actually from another planet that have been slowly integrating and hybridising themselves with humans, usually after times of war or after large outbreaks of disease.

This is creeping me out. Reminds me of a book, "The Threat," by David Jacobs, PhD (History professor @ Temple University). This 1998 non-fiction book explains his theory that there are ETs (Grays) here that have been trying to develop a stable human/ET hybrid that they can use to take over Earth. He's not joking and of course, he has numerous abduction cases to make his case.

A deeply disturbing book. I hope it's not true. Certainly, there are other ETs here as well. The ones (Melchedekans) who created us for example.
edit on 22-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

II don't know why "they" are trying to alter our minds, but from what I can gather about the species that are trying to alter us, and integrate with us, have a highly materialistic/physical viewpoint about the nature of life, and are trying to alter the planet energetically to suit thier kind...

My impression of things leads me to believe you are on to something there. There seems to be an awful lot of resources being put into the search for physical, or even artificial immortality. Keep that meatwagon rolling at all costs.

There are reasons for keeping the same physical vehicle going. No loss of memory, for one. The problem with normal reincarnation, is that you lose so much memory between bodies. Most seem to drink deeply at the river Lethe, to the point that they have no memory of being here before at all.

This reminds me of a run-in I had on the astral with a bodysnatcher. The bodysnatcher tried to trick me out of my body, so it could takeover my body. This does happen for real. There are sorcerers who can do that, so they do not lose the memory of everything they learned in this lifetime.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by Frater210

...Also I read somewhere that there were old cave paintings showing a sky with no moon or manuscripts that describe how the moon was brought here. Don't ask me for links because I can't remember exactly where I read this. Maybe someone more educated than me on the subject can elaborate.

This reminded me of the first chapter of "Alien Agenda" by Jim Marrs:

"Aristotle told of a people called the Proselenes who lived in Arcadia, a mountainous region in central Greece, long before the coming of the Greeks. The name Selene -- the Greek goddess of the moon -- has come to refer to the moon itself, and the term Proselenes means 'before the moon.' According to ancient legend, the Proselenes held claim to Arcadia because they lived there 'before there was a moon in the heavens.'

"The Greek writer Plutarch also referred to 'prelunar people' in Arcadia, and the Roman author Ovid stated that the Arcadian 'folk is older than the moon.' The Roman Apollonius Rhodius wrote that the Arcadians 'dwelt on the mountains and fed on acorns, before there was a moon.'"

"In Tibetan texts, there are references to a people on a lost continent named Gondwana, said to be civilized before the moon shone in the night sky."

"... Velikovsky quotes from the Finnish epic poem Kalevala regarding a time 'when the moon was placed in orbit.'"

There's a bit more, very interesting info. Maybe we need to revise some of our assmptions about the moon.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

If I were to go into more detail, it consists of:

Being microwaved by the local police (they are trying to "correct" me, I am trying to get them to wake up)
Being observed by the CIA (they know that I know, im trying to tell them that they are being betrayed)
Being harassed by regular individuals (puppets, the lot of them)
Being targeted by extradimensional beings, who are beaming me with advanced weapons (I am learning how to shield myself)
Being attacked by extradimensional beings, that are tampering with my astral body (they seem to be working to a program)

All the abovementioned, are basically trying to "break" me, trying to shatter my soul.

Its not really loneliness that I feel, as I have a few good friends, what I feel is more like a deep sense of betrayal, and a desperate sense of guilt.

I can understand the feeling of being watched, I get that a lot. But this feeling of guilt that you carry. You are going to have to find out what's causing that and neutralized it. Guilt is probably as toxic to the psyche as anger & hate. Guilt undealt with can wreak havoc on your life -- it will create situations in your life where you are punished. You need to forgive yourself.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

There is a full moon out tonight guys.
You know I have heard that hospitals and ambulance workers are on high alert during full moons as there is an actual correlation between people doing crazy things during a full moon and injuring themselves. This was told to me by a nurse friend of mine. Can anybody else confirm this. ?!

This seems to be common folkloric wisdom. The Full Moon is supposed to bring additional stressors, it's the culmination of the lunar force.

You're not supposed to schedule surgery near or during a Full Moon -- supposed to cause excessive bleeding. There may be something to that, after all the moon does influence the tides (sea is liquid, blood is liquid).

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The moon is my planet according to astrology which I'm not a big believe in. Not the garbage news paper version anyway. So Does that mean I'm somehow linked to the moon according to bubble gum astrology? Just wondering.

Yeah, astrology is really degraded in its present form. The moon rules the sign Cancer if you're using the tropical zodiac. But there are other zodiacs. You could be a Gemini ruled by mercury (Thoth) -- that's really apropos for a magician.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
Food for thought. Ever heard of that expression? so what is a 'thought'? nothing but a vibration and pulse of electrical and light energy.

Energy can be harvested and fed upon.

... mankind is in such a bad place right now they are feeding on us like locust in an everlasting corn field.

So true.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Have you read Mantak Chia?

You bet. Mr Chia's books were like my life raft when I started out on all this stuff. I think they are for a lot of people.

Although I have never done the practices, I especially like his book on the different ways that saliva and the way it is swallowed is connected to Qigong practices.

In Qigong, the saliva that is produced during the Qigong practices is called Jade Liquid and believed to be full of pranic energy that can heal & energize.

Apparently, Mantak Chia has a book "Golden Elixir Chi Kung" that explains how to use the Golden Elixir, a combination of saliva, hormonal fluids and external essences that form the "Elixir of Immortality."

So many books to read, so little time.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This thread crept up on me and I am working through it slowly. As another poster stated above: It is mostly above my pay-grade, but I am learning. As an artist, musician and writer, I am fascinated by the concepts presented here and will definitely dig deeper. Until then, I am marking my place in the thread so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

I can't help but wonder if this thread in particular isn't the entire reason I joined this site last summer. I am very grateful to you all for it!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

There are reasons for keeping the same physical vehicle going. No loss of memory, for one. The problem with normal reincarnation, is that you lose so much memory between bodies. Most seem to drink deeply at the river Lethe, to the point that they have no memory of being here before at all.

Dunno about reincarnation, but I would wonder if preserving the human body past it's life-span might hinder essential developmental processes. It makes me think of a cell that refuses apoptosis and keeps dividing. We call that "cancer".

This reminds me of a run-in I had on the astral with a bodysnatcher. The bodysnatcher tried to trick me out of my body, so it could takeover my body. This does happen for real. There are sorcerers who can do that, so they do not lose the memory of everything they learned in this lifetime.

Ugh, that sounds like a horrible experience. I'm glad you didn't get "evicted". Though, if it's a formerly human intelligence residing on the astral (which my recent research has lead me to believe is electromagnetic in nature), is it possible that even Sorcerers only persist as astral shells if they choose to avoid the death process?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Dunno about reincarnation, but I would wonder if preserving the human body past it's life-span might hinder essential developmental processes. It makes me think of a cell that refuses apoptosis and keeps dividing. We call that "cancer".

Isn't that one of the principal beliefs taught in the Book of Toth? That the Atlanteans became so powerful that they become immortal and eventually lost their souls in the process? There trade being soul for power.... the physical body presists the astrol body extinguished by the cancer of power.

Emotional vampires.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

AV: "There are reasons for keeping the same physical vehicle going. No loss of memory, for one. The problem with normal reincarnation, is that you lose so much memory between bodies. Most seem to drink deeply at the river Lethe, to the point that they have no memory of being here before at all."

Mistermonculous: "Dunno about reincarnation, but I would wonder if preserving the human body past it's life-span might hinder essential developmental processes. It makes me think of a cell that refuses apoptosis and keeps dividing. We call that 'cancer'."

AV: Nothing that I can say is going to convince you that reincarnation is real. For me, reincarnation is not a matter of faith. It’s just a fact of existence. Of course, I’ve had memories of other human incarnations since I was very young (age 5). If you choose to reject it, that’s your prerogative.

There are Kalpa Yoga techniques that can be used to extend the life of the body indefinitely. But these techniques are not available to most, because Death is meant to be a natural part of material existence. There are spiritual masters who have hung around here for ages to help protect life. Dark Masters are more likely to use other means.

AV: "This reminds me of a run-in I had on the astral with a bodysnatcher. The bodysnatcher tried to trick me out of my body, so it could takeover my body. This does happen for real. There are sorcerers who can do that, so they do not lose the memory of everything they learned in this lifetime."

MisterM: "Ugh, that sounds like a horrible experience. I'm glad you didn't get "evicted". Though, if it's a formerly human intelligence residing on the astral (which my recent research has lead me to believe is electromagnetic in nature), is it possible that even Sorcerers only persist as astral shells if they choose to avoid the death process?"

AV: I don’t believe “that Sorcerers only persist as astral shells if they choose to avoid the death process.” They can exist on the astral indefinitely as long as they have energy to feed on.

What I’m talking about as a “bodysnatcher” is not “a formerly human intelligence residing on the astral.” A bodysnatcher is a sorcerer who is still alive on the physical plane, but must leave his body (usually because of old age) and find a new physical body to inhabit before death. He/she looks for a young, healthy physical form. This way the personality of the sorcerer can leave the old body and enter a new body without loss of continuity. He takes all of his knowledge with him.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoma15

Isn't that one of the principal beliefs taught in the Book of Toth? That the Atlanteans became so powerful that they become immortal and eventually lost their souls in the process? There trade being soul for power.... the physical body presists the astrol body extinguished by the cancer of power.

Emotional vampires.

According to Edgar Cayce (died 1945), what destroyed the Atlantean empire was a war between the Children of Light and the Children of Belial.

The Children of Belial worshipped the Ego and its will. They perverted their mighty technologies to serve the Egoic Will without respect for others ("Might makes right.") -- sounds so much like where we are now.

The physical body cannot exist without an astral body. The astral body is not the soul. The soul exists beyond the astral & causal bodies.

I'm not sure what rendition of "The Book of Thoth" you're referring to.

Psychic vampires do exist but that's not what I'm talking about here.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What I’m talking about as a “bodysnatcher” is not “a formerly human intelligence residing on the astral.” A bodysnatcher is a sorcerer who is still alive on the physical plane, but must leave his body (usually because of old age) and find a new physical body to inhabit before death. He/she looks for a young, healthy physical form. This way the personality of the sorcerer can leave the old body and enter a new body without loss of continuity. He takes all of his knowledge with him.

Ah, douchewaffles abound on the astral as well.

Transmission of the knowledge has the same net effect. Even when I was firmly convinced that death=oblivion, I would never have considered stopping to that sort of asswaddery. I mean, seriously.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This thread is linked here:

www.realmagick.com...

Well, well, well.

The flash mobs aren't all dance parties:

The "football" version:

The misapplied mob:

Just try to get through this one without blubbering:
edit on 26-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: stuff.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
This thread is linked here:

www.realmagick.com...

One good flash mob out of three.

I was always taught to fear mobs.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join