It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Humans were Genetically Modified

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
reply to post by Amaterasu

by debunking the book of enoch (which i haven't) is a good start. there is a big CHUNK missing that i just cant figure out the connection of "extraterrestrial beings" and the hidden knowledge of ancient civilization. it is so hard to look into this.is genesis the GENE OF ISIS? are slaves survivors of the flood? there is a huge missing block of truth.

Well, though I believe the biblical texts hold truth, I also believe much is hidden - in a lack of understanding on the part of the writer, or in agendas being placed deliberately therein.

And so I don't hold them to the "highest" truth. Just one set of items to study in piecing together the truth.

well here is what i think..and this is not pure speculation but some things came up in connection with the book of enoch when i was researching. i made a thread about the bible and religion created by the enlightened ones the illuminati. as a tool to contain the sheeple, and keep them off hidden knowledge. this is why the bible holds an amount of truth because it was created by them..just like the Babylonian text. BUT..they took the book of enoch out of the bible...which is about "angels" from heaven went down to earth and had sex with humans and gave birth to abnormal beings and so on.. something sinks about the whole thing. and how the hell are they familiar with other planets with stone age technology. like planet saturn (EL) jesus christ messenger with the ring of saturn on top of head. jupiter (jew peter) sun (amen rah) mars( the god of war) ect.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've noticed that a fair number of posters in this thread have pointed out the fact that present day humans are imperfect beings and that if we were indeed genetically engineered by ETs, then they made a number of mistakes in the process and is therefore implausible. Personally, I think this is argument is every bit as "flawed" as our own genetic makeup is. I guess what I'm trying to say is, "Who said that the ETs were "perfect" genetic engineers?"

When we humans genetically modify things like crops or attempt to clone living animals, are we always "perfectly" successful? I think not. If we were to go to mars and begin terraforming the planet do you really think that our first attempt will produce perfect results? On top of that, If we accidentally created an unwanted life form in the terraforming process don't you think that we might opt to eliminate it and start over again from scratch?

Almost every known religious doctrine speaks of the great flood and the story relies heavily on the premiss that it was brought about as an attempt by "God" to basically clean the slate of the undesirable aspects of an exercise in the creation of life. So it appears that even God's first attempt at creating human life was an imperfect one, otherwise the flood would not have been necessary. I believe that the same premiss is portrayed by Robert Morning Sky in the Terra Papers.

I think that it is a mistake to assume that just because ETs may be vastly superior to us on a technological basis that they must also be perfect in their creations. Furthermore, with our constantly changing environment which affects us all in ways that we don't even realize, I seriously doubt that what is "perfect" today, will be continue to be considered as "perfect" in the future. I really think that "perfect" is a moving target at best.

Ever heard the term; "Nobody's Perfect?" I think it applies to ETs too.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
The fact that we, as humans, have inherent into our DNA many genetic diseases that KILL before breeding is possible states that we have been modified somewhere in the line.

Seriously. How is a genetic defect that will kill before breeding is possible passed down to the next generation? So that it can become part of the genetic makeup?

According to current theory on evolution, that is a blatant impossibility.

Its been several years since i had high school biology, but couldnt you easily explain this knowing about recessive and dominant traits?

also... what genetic diseases kill before reproduction is possible?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

Have you read The Terra Papers? The Book of Enoch is indeed interesting to read. My view is to take Them only as seriously as We have to, since taking Them completely seriously has led Us nowhere but into slavery. We are just as much Beings as They are, and Their behavior thus far is proving vastly unEthical relative to Us.

Anyway, Thank you for you input. [smile]

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
I've noticed that a fair number of posters in this thread have pointed out the fact that present day humans are imperfect beings and that if we were indeed genetically engineered by ETs, then they made a number of mistakes in the process and is therefore implausible. Personally, I think this is argument is every bit as "flawed" as our own genetic makeup is. I guess what I'm trying to say is, "Who said that the ETs were "perfect" genetic engineers?"

When we humans genetically modify things like crops or attempt to clone living animals, are we always "perfectly" successful? I think not. If we were to go to mars and begin terraforming the planet do you really think that our first attempt will produce perfect results? On top of that, If we accidentally created an unwanted life form in the terraforming process don't you think that we might opt to eliminate it and start over again from scratch?

Exactly! Our genmod approaches are surely haphazard. Do we expect Them to be perfect "Gods?" Quite the contrary. That's why the numbers of genetic "issues" in Humans is so significant, whether it's "over 4,000" or only 1,500.

Almost every known religious doctrine speaks of the great flood and the story relies heavily on the premiss that it was brought about as an attempt by "God" to basically clean the slate of the undesirable aspects of an exercise in the creation of life. So it appears that even God's first attempt at creating human life was an imperfect one, otherwise the flood would not have been necessary. I believe that the same premiss is portrayed by Robert Morning Sky in the Terra Papers.

Oh, very much so. And through the Enki and Enlil records, We might also presume there were factions on both sides, who, if you use the Papers as a guide, were ousted through family and then a created race - which was, interestingly enough, reptilian.

One wonders if Ea is on His way to help Us or not. Someone of the RRR is going to want this planet back, I'm thinking, and Ea would be one I might root for.

I think that it is a mistake to assume that just because ETs may be vastly superior to us on a technological basis that they must also be perfect in their creations. Furthermore, with our constantly changing environment which affects us all in ways that we don't even realize, I seriously doubt that what is "perfect" today, will be continue to be considered as "perfect" in the future. I really think that "perfect" is a moving target at best.

Ever heard the term; "Nobody's Perfect?" I think it applies to ETs too.

Yes. If we assume that the statistically radically askew numbers in genetic diseases for JUST Humans is reasonable through evolutionary methods, we are left with a real mystery. Whether evolution or some "God" out there, creating such excellent perfection smoothly and then hitching, creating the anomaly which is Us.

No mystery if you believe records of the past.

As for perfection... There is no definition of perfection except as Each places value judgments, so making "perfection" a subjective thing. Ergo, it not only is "a moving target," it cannot be defined objectively.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamecock

Originally posted by Jomina
The fact that we, as humans, have inherent into our DNA many genetic diseases that KILL before breeding is possible states that we have been modified somewhere in the line.

Seriously. How is a genetic defect that will kill before breeding is possible passed down to the next generation? So that it can become part of the genetic makeup?

According to current theory on evolution, that is a blatant impossibility.

Its been several years since i had high school biology, but couldnt you easily explain this knowing about recessive and dominant traits?

also... what genetic diseases kill before reproduction is possible?

It is not the HOW that is at question... Yes, the on/off switches of traits controls the manifestation of the trait. It's the question of WHY SO MANY? Cats, a number of breeds we have inbred, have a very small fraction of the issues Humans have, even if we only have 1,500 and not 4,000.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
Seriously people will go to any lengths to disprove the existence of God.

I think it's more trying to prove man's existence, rather than disprove God's existence. But, nevertheless, God's credibility (in relation to the bible) is struggling in this thread. I think the bible is more of an "employee handbook" really. It tells you enough to be a good "employee". And if you follow the rules you'll get merit raises here and there, with a hefty retirement package, but you'll never even come close to knowing what the big-wigs know.

OP, i think you're right on the money about being engineered.

But perhaps the "aliens" are sitting behind a computer somewhere playing a mass SIMS game. Ever notice how DNA resembles binary code?...bio-computers? the human body is an amazing design, but rather archaic when you think about it. Advanced compared to Neanderthals, but insufficient when you think about the possiblilities. And life seems to develop as the "the game" continues. So, what level are we on? When do we get to upgrade to "level 5 telepathy", or "level 10 teletransportation"? After all...a computer is only restricted by it's software. And just like me, the laptop I'm typing on is just as susceptible to viruses. Stuxnet anyone?...And if my healthy computer communicates with and infected one, mine will get sick too. And pass it on, and on, and on...

We think we are crafty, building computers and looking all sophisticated and what-not. But perhaps, WE are the ones being "played".

Anyway, nothing new, but nobody has mentioned it yet. or at least i didn't see it. food for thought...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The Children of Spider County

Were we, the human race, genetically created? What would be the odds of us, not being created?

Someone once suggested that we all carry within us as part of our DNA make up, a unique trait that sometimes on rare occasions we can access called DNA memories. It would most likely be centered in the reptilian portion of our brain where instincts are maintained. Sometimes these memories are easily accessed while other times they remain LOCKED away behind a mental door or mindset. For my own experiences with this type of recall, and as i suspect for anyone else who have had to deal with it, one needs a KEY, to unlock such a door or retrieval of some of those deep memories.

These keys do appear to be as unique as the person holding the memories. They can be found almost anywhere, in time, or when circumstances permit, or, when certain prerequisites are met, the door will open by itself.

But, to complicate this process their is another element that comes into play, and that is the dream machine, that being our individual spirit, or soul. When the physical DNA and spiritual duality come into balance or unity, the keys are not far away.

To put our physical origins into words would be almost impossible without the insight that is provided by the spirit. The spirit has given us much over the many years. sometimes these inspirations are acted upon for the good of all, while other times they are converted into selfish money making power control trips for the few.

I would like to share the following episode of "The Outer Limits". I believe its storyline tells the compressed history of our creation, all-be it, fiction.

One of the KEYS is the name of the alien planet, EROS. www.google.com... Which in reality is another planet in this solar system,in my opinion.

Please take the time to view the entire episode before commenting. 51 min

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Perhaps someone would like to get a DNA sample from my first mother in law! Now there's a "genetic curse" if ever there was one, and I'd swear she has to be at least 80% dragon!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

thanks. i will be reading the terra papers when i have the time i saw a bit of it. i might share my opinion about it .

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I have Cystic Fibrosis and its in my genes and this is how it works

Cystic fibrosis is agenetic disease caused by mutations in a gene located on chromosome 7. Every cell in the body (except sperm in men and egg cells, oocytes, in females) has 46 chromosomes, or 23 pairs of chromosomes, one half inherited from the mother and the other half from the father. Genes on each of these chromosomes form the body’s blueprint for producing proteins that control body functions. A gene on chromosome 7 is responsible for the normal production of a protein called cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator (CFTR). Mutations (defects at the DNA level) in this gene lead to absent or defective CFTR production, causing CF. More than 1,000 different CF mutations have been identified, although some are much more common than others.

Since CF is a recessive genetic disease, an affected individual must have a mutation in the CFTR gene on each chromosome 7 in order to be affected with CF (one abnormal copy is inherited from each parent). An individual with one normal gene and one abnormal gene is a CF carrier. Carriers do not have symptoms and are not ill, but they may pass a copy of their abnormal gene on to their children. Therefore, to have a child with CF, both biological parents must have an abnormal CF gene. In other words, they must both be carriers or have CF themselves in order for their child to have CF.
also More than 10 million Americans carry the cystic fibrosis gene..and there is no cure so if ETs genetically engineered us something went horribly wrong along the way~~

do you know about carl jung?? concerning anima and animus and the theory of 46 and 2 chromosomes?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I have Cystic Fibrosis and its in my genes and this is how it works

Cystic fibrosis is agenetic disease caused by mutations in a gene located on chromosome 7. Every cell in the body (except sperm in men and egg cells, oocytes, in females) has 46 chromosomes, or 23 pairs of chromosomes, one half inherited from the mother and the other half from the father. Genes on each of these chromosomes form the body’s blueprint for producing proteins that control body functions. A gene on chromosome 7 is responsible for the normal production of a protein called cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator (CFTR). Mutations (defects at the DNA level) in this gene lead to absent or defective CFTR production, causing CF. More than 1,000 different CF mutations have been identified, although some are much more common than others.

Since CF is a recessive genetic disease, an affected individual must have a mutation in the CFTR gene on each chromosome 7 in order to be affected with CF (one abnormal copy is inherited from each parent). An individual with one normal gene and one abnormal gene is a CF carrier. Carriers do not have symptoms and are not ill, but they may pass a copy of their abnormal gene on to their children. Therefore, to have a child with CF, both biological parents must have an abnormal CF gene. In other words, they must both be carriers or have CF themselves in order for their child to have CF.
also More than 10 million Americans carry the cystic fibrosis gene..and there is no cure so if ETs genetically engineered us something went horribly wrong along the way~~

do you know about carl jung?? concerning anima and animus and the theory of 46 and 2 chromosomes?

I have heard of it and think I may have the gist... Point me to more information if you have a link. [smile]

As to how it works and what it results in, I agree. I suspect that it was sort of a renegade move to create Beings - as in Creators - and using Their own DNA, I have heard - and They were looking to make an efficient slave race, not the pinnacle of genetic perfection.

As to its not having a cure, or at least a solution, through technology, I give it good odds in the very near future. My heart goes out to you, sugarcookie1, that you must endure.
edit on 4/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: clarity

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In his book "The Seven Daughters of Eve", the author brings up the question of genetic modification, possibly by extraterrestrials in reference to the negative RH factor. After checking DNA samples for most of the world, he says that negative RH factors in the blood seem to be dominant in the Basque regions of Europe. A positive RH factor shows that you share a gene with rhesus monkeys. The negative Rh shows that you do not, and it is suggested in his book that the source of this factor may be extraterrestrial. He also says that we are genetically traceable to Cro-Magnon man, but not Neanderthal. It's a good read!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Very interesting.

It just dawned on me that if it is true that Neanderthal is not related to us directly and the Cro Magnon man is, then,
Its only a question of changing the names back to what they might have been.

Today's Big Foots are actually decedents of Neanderthals, and the Cro Magnon was the forerunner of the biblical "Giants"? Could it be that the offspring of the angelic union was actually the Neanderthals, Big Foot???

This might explain why the scientific community shuns any real research in this direction.

edit on 19-4-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: add video

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

My first experience with ATS came after a search for Nephilim early last year. I find the subject very interesting. In regards to the bigfoot situation, I have no evidence, but about 20 years ago, my father trapped an unidentified wolf in the Florida Panhandle. A friend of ours called a client of his who worked at one of the Universities here in Florida, to see if he would check into it for us. When he came out, he immediately recognized the animal as a Florida Red Wolf, which he said was supposed to be extinct for about a hundred years. (Subsequent DNA analysis found him to be correct). This client also did freelance work for National Geographic tracking the migration of coyotes in the U.S. He claimed that on one of the expeditions up in the northwest region of the country, their vehicle hit a large biped which was not a bear (This is a scientist). A second animal came out of the wood-line, retrieved the body, and disappeared into the woods. He told us that he thought the animal was a bigfoot. He said he had other encounters as well, and was convinced personally, although he was unable to comment professionally. There is a lot of legendary evidence of genetic modification. I for one will be glad when this issue is resolved. Good luck with your investigation.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Thank you for that information. For myself, I have never seen a "Big Foot", nor a biblical "Giant" But just because I never saw these things with my own eyes doesn't mean they are not real. I would not discredit your information out of hand.

It seems as though we are being tested on a higher plane to decide if we will be allowed to continue as a species. What we have before us is a giant table and on that table are all the pieces of the puzzle and we are expected to reassemble the pieces back into the big picture, before the clock runs out. We have been hand-strung with many obstacles, and the least of them, or most, depends on your point of view, is the fact that we have a very limited life span.

There may be in fact other life forces out there watching this game. Some might truly be interested in seeing our version of humanity winning this challenge, while others praying for our demise. But to completely dismiss this possibility is certain doom.

At any rate the clock is ticking away.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join