It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Humans were Genetically Modified

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would like to put forth information that suggests that Humans were created through ET genetic modification. I have three pieces of evidence and some circumstantial input. Please add any info you may have that supports this idea.

• I read here (having troubles finding it now) that there is a bit of DNA that comes from nowhere they can identify. It seems "unearthly..." Any help on finding that info would be appreciated.

• All species can inbreed for generations before much deterioration in seen - except Us, of course.

• All naturally occurring species have very few (1-25ish) genetic "diseases" they pass on - a few have none. We, on the other hand, have over 4,000... How odd for evolution to have given us this genetic curse...

There is also the Sumerian Tablets. What is described - and most scholars of Sumerian writings agree with Sichen and differ only in minor ways - is clearly an "dumbed down" version of genetic manipulation on the part of the "Gods."

If you give credence to The Terra Papers (linked in my sig), and I surely do because they explain so much of what I see as I focus my awareness, we were indeed genetically created.

I don't have a problem with that, myself. What I do have a problem with is that we were created as a slave race - with admonishments not to create Us, because We would then be Beings (cap the "B") and as such would be "Gods" Ourselves - and seeing that, I think it is time for Humans to do what I suspect other administrative workers have done in the past: just start doing what We want to do with this planet and Her surrounding system.

I show how We can do that, if We came together and did it, in the two threads linked in my sig called The End of Entropy, the foundation and best read first, and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform, the structure.

I would love here for this discussion to be about the fact that we ARE dealing with a deeper rabbit hole than many will traverse, information about our "alien" heritage, and what We CAN do together on this planet (what we can't had better be cited with great detail and logically arrived at; nay-saying will not be appreciated).

Let's discuss. [smile]
edit on 4/9/2011 by Amaterasu because: taggie-waggies.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The fact that we, as humans, have inherent into our DNA many genetic diseases that KILL before breeding is possible states that we have been modified somewhere in the line.

Seriously. How is a genetic defect that will kill before breeding is possible passed down to the next generation? So that it can become part of the genetic makeup?

According to current theory on evolution, that is a blatant impossibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I would encourage you to check more into genetics, especially dominant and recessive genes.

Not to be on a flame fest but very few scholars agree with what Sitchin said about the sumerians.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Can't comment much right now - but do believe humans are a genetically modified race.

I do believe we were Created - - but not by a god.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
. . . . very few scholars agree with what Sitchin said about the sumerians.

Very few scholars - on any subject - agree with anything outside mainstream.

It is also extremely difficult to get any kind of research published - - let alone anything controversial.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Jomina

I would encourage you to check more into genetics, especially dominant and recessive genes.

Not to be on a flame fest but very few scholars agree with what Sitchin said about the sumerians.

The reason very few scholars agree with Sitchin is that they dont have any idea where we came from.

I ask you one question, just literally pinch yourself and ask yourself, where did we come from?

We didn't evolve from monkeys, thats for sure, and if you believe god made us, then so be it.

BUT, the idea that we were manufactured by genetic engineering, is plainly obvious IMO.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If this is true, then we are a hybrid race. The Nephilim were a hybrid race also, were they not?

Our essence is spiritual within a flesh vessel. Perhaps this explains why we struggle between a carnal animalistic mindset and a spiritually righteous behavior. The carnal mind says I should hit you, the spiritual mind says I should turn the other cheek.

Could this "modification" be the transition known as the evolutionary "missing link"? Could we be the Nephilim?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Jomina

Hmmm. I forget his name, but he examined the scholars of Sumerian's writings OTHER than Sitchen for his discussion, and when asked if there was a big difference, the guy said, "Not really." Well, I'm going to believe Sitchen came close enough as makes no difference until any who claim "very few scholars agree with what Sitchin said about the sumerians" show side by side translations that differ radically.

I understand dominant/recessive - all creatures have such. They often are the disease carriers. That is not the point... Chimps, who share 98% of what we have, have a handful of issues. Humans show over 4,000, some related to this phenomenon and some from other genetic influence.

You don't find that odd?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
If this is true, then we are a hybrid race. The Nephilim were a hybrid race also, were they not?

Perhaps the Nephilim were the HEN-T from The Terra Papers. They were the ones led to overthrow Marduk if the Papers are to be believed, and they were genmod to do administration. Theirs was a peacefull coup.

Our essence is spiritual within a flesh vessel. Perhaps this explains why we struggle between a carnal animalistic mindset and a spiritually righteous behavior. The carnal mind says I should hit you, the spiritual mind says I should turn the other cheek.

Indeed, Humans are spiritual. If we got rid of the need for money, encountering moments when the carnal - violence aspect - would be greatly reduced. The pleasure side would likely flourish, but I suspect we would invest more energy into a synthesis of our spiritual growth and carnal aspects.

Could this "modification" be the transition known as the evolutionary "missing link"? Could we be the Nephilim?

I suspect we are a similar and yet equal group. I'm not the greatest versed on Nephilim, so I may have a misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I appreciate the tablets.
However I'd like for the geneticists to prove this concretely one way or the other.
S & F

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Amaterasu

I appreciate the tablets.
However I'd like for the geneticists to prove this concretely one way or the other.
S & F

Well, I'm not sure how much can be proved (as in shadows of doubt shooed away), but I think the evidence we have is enough to give probabilities at at least 80% probable that we were indeed genmod by ET. Would you give lower probabilities? If so, why?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Could be the case and certainly explains some things to myself... here enjoy a short story I wrote.

Fictional writing:

Hundreds of thousands of earth years ago there was a great and powerful race on Mars. They were technologically advanced far beyond the scope of what is known to us here and in the now. They had Malevolent and Benevolent leaders amongst their ranks and eventually ended up scorching the planet they called home in a civil war.

In the end some of the wicked were sent to Earth where they had been visiting and making outposts over the years regardless. So using their vast wealth of knowledge regarding DNA; fashioned a hybrid species which would look in their image. Knowing that they were unable to exist on Earth for extended durations due to it being naturally inhospitable to their genetic makeup. Human beings were the solution and they would teach of their ways but at the same time we were not mature enough a species to handle the knowledge and never did grasp it fully.

The two warring factions did end up making a wager and to clarify are still in existence to this day. That wager, is the one spoken of in the bible between Lucifer and God. We humans are destined to go out the way our creators did, fighting each-other and NEARLY destroying ourselves as that is and was already predestined and encoded in our DNA.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok, I will repost my comment from another (very old) thread, but this is what I think may have actually happened in the past, it will probably sound crazy, but it pretty much is the possibility
:

As far as I know Annunaki are not repitilians. My theory is that reptilians are original inhabitants of this planet that come from Dinosaur Era. Then, after great catastrophe when dinosaurs came into extinction. Reptilians somehow managed to survive. Then mammals came. Another intelligent species evolved, Neanderthals. Reptilians and Neanderthals were living on one planet at the same time. Question is,whether reptilians were hiding somewhere deep underground, or they were living side by side with neanderthals at that time.
Well, then Annunaki came, they used their genetic engineering and combined their dna with dna of neanderthals and created us.You know, even scientists cannot figure out, where we came from. We humans just appeared, out of nowhere.
That would explain where we came from and who created us.
We wiped out neanderthals (or maybe not, maybe they evolved into "Bigfoot", "Sasquatch",etc. , they bear some similiarities), since we are better in many ways.
We look like Annunaki becase we were made in their image. However, we have hybrid dna. They came here for gold, mined it with our help. Mated with our women, created giants (Nepihlim). Giants roamed Earth once, mainly before Great Flood, which is described in many books. Great Flood wiped out most of the giants (I believe there are still some living, but only very few, or maybe not, maybe they too are hiding in the underground or some undiscovered places on the surface) and many humans and very possibly destroyed Atlantis if it ever existed.
Since Atlantis is being described as island with highly advanced civilisation, it could be the "mainland", or "capital" of Annunaki/humans on Earth at that time.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

• I read here (having troubles finding it now) that there is a bit of DNA that comes from nowhere they can identify. It seems "unearthly..." Any help on finding that info would be appreciated.

• All species can inbreed for generations before much deterioration in seen - except Us, of course.

• All naturally occurring species have very few (1-25ish) genetic "diseases" they pass on - a few have none. W

Let's discuss. [smile]

• Ok, starting at point one, there is no source, I've personally never seen it and have a degree in biomedical science. This most likely is someone opinion of something they don't fully understand. I really can't even to begin to discuss this without even knowing the claims that were made and what genes are being referred to as "unearthly."

Point 2: Inbreeding does affect animals like it affects humans. The only difference is that animals that have "problems" from it are either put down or it is unidentifiable due to lack of intelligence tests for animals. If you look at dogs and how they were created, inbreeding played a big part. And as you can see, different types of dogs have different "problems" associated with their genetics. It really all comes down to chance, meaning that what ever genes come together from each related animal to form a new strand of dna is random. There could be a defect, there could not. This is a subject I am not too versed in and tried to look for a quick reference. If anyone can find a legitimate source on this subject please share.

Point 3: Proper understanding of natural selection and genetics can answer this very satisfactorily. Animals with genetic defects do not survive in the wild. Its as simple as that. Only the defects that don't affect survival or breeding rates will survive. As for humans, our intelligence has been the downfall to our physical "perfection." We have become so successful at surviving that many, many more genes that are unfavorable can survive in our genetics because in our world they don't affect survival as much. Using these principals you can do your own thinking and take this as far as you want.

Enjoy, MT

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
    link   

Originally posted by ModestThought

Originally posted by Amaterasu

• All naturally occurring species have very few (1-25ish) genetic "diseases" they pass on - a few have none. W

Let's discuss. [smile]

• Ok, starting at point one, there is no source, I've personally never seen it and have a degree in biomedical science. This most likely is someone opinion of something they don't fully understand. I really can't even to begin to discuss this without even knowing the claims that were made and what genes are being referred to as "unearthly."

Like I said, I read it here a week or two ago and can't find it now. We'll let it go until someone can provide.

Point 2: Inbreeding does affect animals like it affects humans. The only difference is that animals that have "problems" from it are either put down or it is unidentifiable due to lack of intelligence tests for animals. If you look at dogs and how they were created, inbreeding played a big part. And as you can see, different types of dogs have different "problems" associated with their genetics. It really all comes down to chance, meaning that what ever genes come together from each related animal to form a new strand of dna is random. There could be a defect, there could not. This is a subject I am not too versed in and tried to look for a quick reference. If anyone can find a legitimate source on this subject please share.

I think you prove my point with dogs... It has taken many generations - many, many, many - and the dogs of pure breed are showing issues. Take Humans and inbreed them much more than three generations and mortality rate soars. Severe dysfunction.

Point 3: Proper understanding of natural selection and genetics can answer this very satisfactorily. Animals with genetic defects do not survive in the wild. Its as simple as that. Only the defects that don't affect survival or breeding rates will survive. As for humans, our intelligence has been the downfall to our physical "perfection." We have become so successful at surviving that many, many more genes that are unfavorable can survive in our genetics because in our world they don't affect survival as much. Using these principals you can do your own thinking and take this as far as you want.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Why would evolution create so nearly to perfection all these varied life-forms and, in Our special case, get it so sloppy? You make it sound as if these diseases have cropped up because of our intelligence, and if we were marginally worse - say, 200 "defects" - I might go with you on this. But over 4,000? Really?

Enjoy, MT

Thanks! In fact, I'm enjoying this greatly for input as thoughtful as yours.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
    link   
    reply to post by TheRemedial

I like your story. I am sure there is some truth in it.

Thank you for your input!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Farnhold

My pieceing together of information differs hardly at all from your account. Thanks for the input. I think you're on to something. Have you read The Terra Papers? They're linked in my sig.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Jomina
    The fact that we, as humans, have inherent into our DNA many genetic diseases that KILL before breeding is possible states that we have been modified somewhere in the line.

Seriously. How is a genetic defect that will kill before breeding is possible passed down to the next generation? So that it can become part of the genetic makeup?

According to current theory on evolution, that is a blatant impossibility.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is why I am certain we were genetically modified.

All the evidence suggests this is so. I wonder why people have such a hard time accepting that idea.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:51 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Annee

Thanks, Annee. Look forward to when you have time to give more input! [smile]

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:07 PM
    link   
    A question... do genetically modified animals have a shorter life span or get more diseases? eg, the mouse with an ear on its back, or glow in the dark rats?

If so, do humans get so many diseases from the result of modified genes, eg, ape dna mixed with ET dna.

Maybe we have genes that don't really 'get on' together.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join