It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just Released" The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You could be right but teleportation is when something disappears from one place and re-appears in another? That isn't happening in the experiment, the original 'stuff' is still where it started.

But all very interesting indeed. Far more interesting than listening to gung ho lunatics tell us why they think it's ok for America to ride rough shod over the rest of the world

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finguz
You could be right but teleportation is when something disappears from one place and re-appears in another? That isn't happening in the experiment, the original 'stuff' is still where it started.

But all very interesting indeed. Far more interesting than listening to gung ho lunatics tell us why they think it's ok for America to ride rough shod over the rest of the world

From your mouth to God's ears.

Finguz, I think if you read some Jacques Vallée you might find that there really is something very much worth further investigation in this whole UFO phenomena.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Elbereth because: add

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Can somebody help me on this? Which part of the US military/political complex was in the know of flying saucers, since one crashed at Roswell?

If Truman and Eisenhower were not first in the know then likely humans met with aliens soon after the Roswell event, and the meeting in 1954 with Eisenhower was a prepared event, after we had alreday gotten familiar with the aliens.

What conflicts with this theory is that the government was downing alien craft in the ealry 50s with radar stations. Another thin making it unclear is that we seem to be initially dealing with 2 seperate races, the greys and the whites. The whites eat food and it is likely they do like strawberry ice cream. When it was released they like ice cream people thought it was a joke because they were thinking of the greys who do not eat food.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth

From your mouth to God's ears.

Finguz, I think if you read some Jacques Vallée you might find that there really is something very much worth further investigation in this whole UFO phenomena.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Elbereth because: add

I love the whole UFO phenomena and I totally believe there is extra terrestrial life somewhere. What I don't do is blindly believe every crackpot story I read on the internet.

This one in particular was all in the mind of a conman, yet people on here are insisting it's proof of the Roswell crash.....for pities sake, it's not even referring to Roswell but to another 'made up' incident where a conman was trying to earn some money, got caught red handed and was prosecuted

Edit: I love reading and listening to Jaques, although I don't agree with everything he believes.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Finguz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Can somebody help me on this? Which part of the US military/political complex was in the know of flying saucers, since one crashed at Roswell?

If Truman and Eisenhower were not first in the know then likely humans met with aliens soon after the Roswell event, and the meeting in 1954 with Eisenhower was a prepared event, after we had alreday gotten familiar with the aliens.

What conflicts with this theory is that the government was downing alien craft in the ealry 50s with radar stations. Another thin making it unclear is that we seem to be initially dealing with 2 seperate races, the greys and the whites. The whites eat food and it is likely they do like strawberry ice cream. When it was released they like ice cream people thought it was a joke because they were thinking of the greys who do not eat food.

I don't want to try and tell you what to believe but I can tell you quite categorically that the Roswell crash was indeed a saucer shaped craft, but it was suspended beneath a weather balloon, and it was ours not ET

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't want to try and tell you what to believe but I can tell you quite categorically that the Roswell crash was

indeed a saucer shaped craft, but it was suspended beneath a weather balloon, and it was ours not ET

So you're telling me Colonel Corso told America a lie before he passed away? I wonder what purpose, I thought he was an honorable man.

Lieutenant Walter Haut was the public relations officer at the base in 1947, and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Colonel William Blanchard.
Haut died last year, but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.
Last week, the text was released and asserts that the weather balloon claim was a cover story, and that the real object had been recovered by the military and stored in a hangar. He described seeing not just the craft, but alien bodies.

Listen guy, these were honorable men! You're telling me that I am not to believe an honorable man's word in this situation? Who are you to say that?

edit on 8-5-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't know how best to word this, because I really don't want to offend you. Ok you are basing your whole UFO belief system on the dying words of one or two men, with no proof whatsoever. Would you give all your money to a man who seemed honourable without some kind of proof or guarantee you would get it back?

Sorry but there are no captured aliens or alien craft, if there were the whole world would know.

Do you honestly think a race of beings so advanced they can travel billions of light years or jump dimensions/travel through wormholes would leave some of their 'people' on this planet to rot while they continue to hover around in the sky abducting people, mutilating cattle and making pretty patterns in fields?

Do you honeslty think they would leave their hyper advanced technology on this planet for us to reverse engineer and then use against them?

Why do they keep coming? Seriously why? There is nothing here for them, there are a multitude of other planets out there, most with no violent inhabitants on their surfaces to get in the way of research and mining e.t.c

Why do people with tiny little, crappy out of focus cameras keep seeing aliens but the multi billion dollar telescope arrays that are pointed skywards 24/7 have yet to see a single thing, and I mean nothing in all these years?

Even with all this you are prepared to swallow the story whole because you think it comes from an honourable man. A man you have never met and have absolutely no idea of his character?

If this is what you are saying, what is the point of me or anybody else trying to tell you any different?

Edit: Oh, by the way, if any one group of people can be guaranteed to lie their asses off, it's the military

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So you're telling me Colonel Corso told America a lie before he passed away? I wonder what purpose, I thought he was an honorable man.

What difference does it make? He told plenty of lies in his silly book.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
What difference does it make? He told plenty of lies in his silly book.

And what evidence do you have to backup that claim? Or is it just your own speculation/opinion?

Secret Kennedy extraterrestrial briefing strengthens UFO assassination theories

A newly released video interview reveals that Robert Kennedy, while U.S. Attorney General, received a classified briefing on a crashed UFO that was extraterrestrial in origin, and whose technology was secretly being reverse engineered. According to Lt Colonel Philip Corso, who served as head of the U.S. Army’s Foreign Technology Desk from 1961-1963, he personally briefed Kennedy about the Army’s effort to seed extraterrestrial technologies into the private sector. Interviewed shortly before his death in 1998, Corso revealed for the first time that Bobby Kennedy contacted him for his knowledge on highly classified national security information. Corso from 1953-1957 had served in a number of National Security Council committees during the Eisenhower administration as the Army Liaison reporting directly to Lt General Arthur Trudeau who was head of U.S. Army Intelligence. Corso’s revelation is further evidence that President Kennedy was aware of the extraterrestrial origins of UFOs. Kennedy sought to gain information on UFOs from various sources in order to re-establish direct Presidential control. It is very likely that this is the reason Bobby Kennedy sought Corso out. Corso’s revelation adds to evidence that President Kennedy’s efforts to gain oversight over UFOs played a role in his 1963 assassination. Importantly, Corso provides an insight into how the UFO issue may have also been a factor in the death of Marilyn Monroe and the 1968 assassination of Robert Kennedy.

UFOs and the Murder of Marilyn Monroe

The Marilyn Monroe Document came to me by way of a contact with access to NSA officials. It has been authenticated by the best document researcher in the world - a man who for years sat outside General Odom's door as his senior aide when Odom was NSA head. It is a smoking gun, especially when put together with the other documents. The reader will note that the document is signed by James Angleton, one of the main CIA counter-intelligence figures of the 1960s and fanatical "mole hunter" who ruthlessly tried to stop any leaks of sensitive intelligence. Note that the document, which has very important project code names and numbers on it, is a summary of CIA wiretaps of Marilyn Monroe. After the Kennedy brothers distanced themselves from her she felt hurt and began to call Bobby Kennedy and some of her friends, threatening to hold a press conference to tell the world what President Kennedy had privately told her about some very sensitive matters.

The most sensitive of these matters was the ET issue. Note the section of the document which refers to telling all regarding what President Kennedy told her about "the visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space". Later, the document refers to "secret effort by the US and UK governments to identify the origins of crashed spacecraft and dead bodies" and that Dorothy Kilgallen believed the story may have come from the New Mexico crash in the late forties...'a clear reference to a Roswell-type incident. The document also refers to Monroe's "secret diaries and what the newspapers would do with such disclosures."

Yeah, the Kennedys first abused Marilyn, and when they discovered there was a risk of scandal to be exposed to the media, they suddenly stopped their relationship with Marilyn, and JFK refused to answer her phone calls. Marilyn then threatened to hold a press conference to reveal her relationship with the Kennedys, what the Kennedys told her about JFK's visit to a military base to inspect the crashed UFO and the dead alien bodies, and their plans to kill Fidel Castro. Bobby Kennedy then threatened Marilyn by saying to her >>I have things i can do to people who get in my way

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
www.theparacast.com...

and heres the PDF file where a woman interviewed the grey who crashed at roswell.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I don't know how best to word this, because I really don't want to offend you. Ok you are basing your whole UFO belief system on the dying words of one or two men, with no proof whatsoever. Would you give all your money to a man who seemed honourable without some kind of proof or guarantee you would get it back?

Was there any mention of belief system? And was it only one or two persons who gave their testimony?

General Roger Ramey admitted that the weather balloon was the biggest lie he ever had to tell, saying >>It was out of this world, Son. Out of this world!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Why do people with tiny little, crappy out of focus cameras keep seeing aliens but the multi billion dollar telescope arrays that are pointed skywards 24/7 have yet to see a single thing, and I mean nothing in all these years?

...and NORAD reportedly track about 500 "Fastwalkers" (UFOs) each year that reportedly come from deep space and enter Earth's atmosphere, and fly back to deep space.

Alan Caviness caught a UFO in 1994 with his self made telescope. Before that, Alan Caviness discovered that two F-14s were reportedly kidnapped by a huge UFO near Puerto Rico in 1988, reportedly witnessed by over 100 witnesses, one of them using binoculars, while another witness made a drawing of a photo of the huge UFO
edit on 30-7-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The memo can be found in the fbi vault.gov. Is that considered proof?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
The memo can be found in the fbi vault.gov. Is that considered proof?

Proof of what??

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Corso, beyond being an honorable man, was first and foremost a COMPANY MAN. He was involved in various intelligence operations, and was basically a spook of the highest order. And one thing you can count on is that once a company man, always a company man. It was determined that he was going to die, and they gave him one last mission to do on his way out, and he was more than happy to do it.

But his mission was disinformation, which was a wild mash-up of truth and fiction. What he apparently actually believed came out after the book, which was that he was somehow involved in something to do with time travel and technology "leap-frogging" as a result of artifacts from the future retrieved in some way having to do with Roswell (or possibly not).

This was all posted as working notes on a website once by his son, but which was taken off and is now long gone, so no one can get a good bullcrap reading on it. Oh, well.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

What [Corso] apparently actually believed came out after the book, which was that he was somehow involved in something to do with time travel and technology "leap-frogging" as a result of artifacts from the future retrieved in some way having to do with Roswell (or possibly not).

This was all posted as working notes on a website once by his son, but which was taken off and is now long gone

Hi Blue Shift,

When you mention "working notes", are you referring to Corso's manuscript "Dawn of a New Age" or something else? If you are referring to that manuscript, it can be found online (as discussed in the thread at the link below):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
yes, intergalactic visitors have been coming to earth for millions of earth years, your god or gods, were actually from remote solar systems and came on earth to start a new colony. there were no humans here then, so they genetically modified your closest likeness, apes. the earth was still developing in those times and there were many calamities, mainly caused by massive volcanic eruptions that blocked out the sun for years at a time. there were also bad visitors, that you call devil, who tried to take over from the originals. this conflict still persists. when societies became corrupted by these bad gods, they were eliminated. things started improving in recent times due to more advanced modifications of the human race, especially mind control. however you still have some bad genetics inherited which will be controlled in your future. forget about little green persons.........we are among you.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien47
yes, intergalactic visitors have been coming to earth for millions of earth years, your god or gods, were actually from remote solar systems and came on earth to start a new colony. there were no humans here then, so they genetically modified your closest likeness, apes. the earth was still developing in those times and there were many calamities, mainly caused by massive volcanic eruptions that blocked out the sun for years at a time. there were also bad visitors, that you call devil, who tried to take over from the originals. this conflict still persists. when societies became corrupted by these bad gods, they were eliminated. things started improving in recent times due to more advanced modifications of the human race, especially mind control. however you still have some bad genetics inherited which will be controlled in your future. forget about little green persons.........we are among you.

most of that i'd already figured out. any chance i could get my bad genetics sorted out sooner rather than "in the future"?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Corso, beyond being an honorable man, was first and foremost a COMPANY MAN. He was involved in various intelligence operations, and was basically a spook of the highest order. And one thing you can count on is that once a company man, always a company man. It was determined that he was going to die, and they gave him one last mission to do on his way out, and he was more than happy to do it.

But his mission was disinformation, which was a wild mash-up of truth and fiction. What he apparently actually believed came out after the book, which was that he was somehow involved in something to do with time travel and technology "leap-frogging" as a result of artifacts from the future retrieved in some way having to do with Roswell (or possibly not).

This was all posted as working notes on a website once by his son, but which was taken off and is now long gone, so no one can get a good bullcrap reading on it. Oh, well.

I have to agree that Corso does seem to have been involved in some sort of "disinformation" mission which as you say is a mash-up of truth and fiction.

I really don't believe that his book can be read as "a true account" as it does not seem to mesh with the real story behind the real documented history of the development of semi-conductors and integrated circuit technology (as an example).

But I think a person of his obvious credentials does not "just make up" stories for the fun of it or to get fame and attention, so I do think it is possible that his book was a carefully considered act of disinformation.

Maybe the US military did get some "technology" from the Roswell (or other "UFO crashs"), but that technology was not as described in "The Day After Roswell".

I tend to think if the US did get some alien technology from "UFO crash sites", that this was done deliberately by the aliens. The reason being, if one of their craft did crash, I think they would go and retrieve it and not leave it in the hands of humans.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So now it is 2 years later and the media is releasing this memo again. WHY?

news.yahoo.com...

Why do they keep bringing this up? Any answeres?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join