It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Update – Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Transplutonian

thepolish1

I absolutely love the show. I saw the other day, an interview with Giorgio, that he is actually from Sweden. Which was a surprise.

Hmm. Are you sure about that, thepolish1? From what i can find out, he was born in Switzerland?

I like Giorgio. I like people with personality, and he seems to be a kind, humorous guy from what i can tell.
I also believe that there is SOME truth to the ancient astronaut hypothesis. (But i wont go further into that right here and now. What i need right now is a couple a hundred cups of coffee...)

Take care!

he dresses well, too.

nice digs, classy.

it's entertainment, and most of the time, thought provoking.

i am a fan, can ya tell?

lol!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

UndercoverJoe
This guy is nuts! He thinks everything is because of the so called "Ancient Astronauts" or because of "Aliens". I bet if a dog sh_t in his yard, he would think that it came from Aliens!

Maybe he is nuts or maybe he isn't..

At the end of the day at least he has the testicular capacity to go on a program aired around the world and say what he thinks and what be believes in, which is a lot more then anyone can say about most people in this thread.

I don't agree with what he says.

But I also don't pretend to be all knowing like some of you.

He believes in ancient astronaughts..ancient aliens...how do you know he is wrong? Have you gone back in time and verified they didn't exist?

Maybe you can also verify whether all the Biblical miracles that the bible says happened actually happened too? And a bunch of things for other religions too...

The point I'm making is only a fool ridicules others for their beliefs and ideas.

If the Ancient Greeks, Tsoulakos' ancestors, had the sort of attitudes that some of you in here have, our world would be a very very different place today, and not for the better either.

So keep mocking others because they dare to hold different beliefs to you.
I'm sure it will get you very far in life.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Separated at birth? Hero worship? Same barber?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

me too a fan of this guy

his ancient aliens show makes life more interesting

Check his tweet:

Religious? No. Spiritual? Beyond. I devour the Universe and its essence! RT RT @westlame Are you religious or spiritual at all?

mobile.twitter.com...

peace.
edit on 20-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Most amusing to me is that many people who rail against MSM, shows like the Kardasians, Jersey Shore, etc and the general dumbing down of America (and post on ATS) actually like this show.

In reality this show is just one more example of dumbing down the populace. Perhaps a more dangerous one at that.
edit on 20-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Transplutonian

thepolish1

I absolutely love the show. I saw the other day, an interview with Giorgio, that he is actually from Sweden. Which was a surprise.

Hmm. Are you sure about that, thepolish1? From what i can find out, he was born in Switzerland?

I like Giorgio. I like people with personality, and he seems to be a kind, humorous guy from what i can tell.
I also believe that there is SOME truth to the ancient astronaut hypothesis. (But i wont go further into that right here and now. What i need right now is a couple a hundred cups of coffee...)

Take care!

Yes you are correct, I knew it was from over there somewhere. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join