It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Update – Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is the star and Consulting Producer of ANCIENT ALIENS – THE SERIES (2010) and publisher of Legendary Times Magazine, the only Ancient Astronaut publication in the world. Giorgio is the real-life Indiana Jones and he is changing the way the world thinks about the Ancient Astronaut Theory

For over 12 years, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos has been the Director of Erich von Daniken’s Center for Ancient Astronaut Research (A.A.S. R.A. – Archaeology, Astronautics and SETI Research Association). He is also the publisher of Legendary Times Magazine, the world’s only and definitive Ancient Astronaut research journal.

jesserandolph.com...

A good listen for all the ancient astronauts theorists out there

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I love the show. I dont always agree with their opinions and I really really want to take a comb and scissors to that hair of his LOL.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Is this the guy with the crazy hair and mega suntan? I like him, he's incredibly animated and makes an already interesting subject even more so.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I really like the show as well. I take a lot of what they say with a grain of salt, but they especially Giorgio, make a compelling argument. Very entertaining to say the least.
My friends refer to him as the "hair and tan dude".
More than anything his enthusiasm for the subject is contagious.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I greatly enjoy that show as well.
I don't always agree with every bit of theory they put out, but I do believe in the basic idea of advanced ET intervention in ancient times.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
I really really want to take a comb and scissors to that hair of his LOL.

Gotta love the hair!

In all seriousness, I think he is a well-educated person. I think he knows what he's talking about. I love the show and have followed Erich von Daniken’s work since I was young.

Say these words out loud:

The Center for Ancient Astronaut Research

Sounds amazing.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That hair is a UFO- Unidentified Fuzzy Object!

Thanks though, I didn't know all this about him. He's great on the show.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid

I almost spit my drink out all over my monitor and keyboard! Thank you for that!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid

Thanks though, I didn't know all this about him. He's great on the show.
lol i hear he has his own hair fan club on fb ... heres his own website lots of info on there www.legendarytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Gotta love the hair!

In all seriousness, I think he is a well-educated person. I think he knows what he's talking about. I love the show and have followed Erich von Daniken’s work since I was young.

Sounds amazing.

No No No. I cannot love that hair. Its great hair dont get me wrong. Nice color nice shine, great curls but it needs to be a lot shorter and layered so it does not stick out on the sides like that. I wish I had a program where I could give him a haircut and show how nice he would look. Oh well. He's a character thats for sure. Can someone post a phonetic spelling of his last name so I know how to pronounce it? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Gotta love the hair!

Sounds amazing.

No No No. I cannot love that hair. Its great hair dont get me wrong. Nice color nice shine, great curls but it needs to be a lot shorter and layered so it does not stick out on the sides like that. I wish I had a program where I could give him a haircut and show how nice he would look. Oh well. He's a character thats for sure. Can someone post a phonetic spelling of his last name so I know how to pronounce it? Thanks.

Sure I'll try. It's pronounced Soo-ko-los. If you look back to some of his earlier interviews you will see he had normal hair.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Thank you so much for starting this thread, I am a follower of Giorgio Tsoukalos and believe he is on the right track in his theories.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I love that show AND that guy's hair.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There's a cult devoted to the hair...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea3a25bcf79c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d28b598ffcb.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-4-2011 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Is there a transcript available somewhere?
I hate having to see through PodCast or YouTube non-sense.
With text, you can skim through and find the meat of the matter (if any).

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

i'm far to lazy to look lol..all i know is the new series is coming out on may 9th on discovery channel

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've seen him on so many UFO shows that they all seem to blur together. I find his "theories" and leaps of logic to be on a par with those of Bill Birnes, but Giorgio is far more entertaining and likable. Sincere in his beliefs, such as they are.

And yes, the hairtan is epic.
edit on 20-4-2011 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

HIs haircut kind of reminds me of Einstein's hair. Only dark. And wavier. But I like what he's got to say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join