It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you invade the USA?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Invading the USA would be a terrible idea. We all have access to guns. Knowing Americans, we would defend our neighborhoods to the death. I know I would.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Checking historical records we'll find no World Empire was ever invaded.

Roman Empire was not invaded, nor Spanish Imperio was. Their borders were breached sometimes, but were never invaded or taken over by other nations or kingdoms.

They were dismantled from the inside by several short-term policies.

But, if I had to invade the USA (which is not the case, I'd rather live peacefully there) I'd do it... Err... From Space. A ground/sea battle would be absurd.

edit on 10-4-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

Checking historical records we'll find no World Empire was ever invaded.

Roman Empire was not invaded, nor Spanish Imperio was. Their borders were breached sometimes, but were never invaded or taken over by other nations or kingdoms.

They were dismantled from the inside by several short-term policies.

But, if I had to invade the USA (which is not the case, I'd rather live peacefully there) I'd do it... Err... From Space. A ground/sea battle would be absurd.

edit on 10-4-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

You just gave the key to take over USA.
Dismantle it from inside by taking over key posts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/513a08086d2c.jpg[/atsimg]
www.smh.com.au...

They both from Israel...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59a05325948a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44bd99f96f4c.jpg[/atsimg]
en.wikipedia.org...

carl cameron's report from late 2001

whatreallyhappened.com...
edit on 10-4-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Invading the USA would be a terrible idea. We all have access to guns. Knowing Americans, we would defend our neighborhoods to the death. I know I would.

Yup you are a tenacious brave bunch, just like the Iraqis giving hell to the invaders, laudable ethics.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Just keep the right politicians and judges noses powdered. Then simply walk in across the border whenever I want.

People make it sound like invading this country is actually hard or something.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
That depends upon the objective.

The USA lacks of vital natural resources that would justify occupying the whole continent.

So if the objective is to neutralize the US military, I would nuke the oil fields in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and block the street of Hormuz and that's it. They'd run out of fuel within 2 weeks time.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

better question = WHY would anyone invade U.S.?????

what would be the purpose?
reward?

nothing...

U are safe, U paranoid bastards...

U have been so busy invading other countries ...who is left????

oh yeah, aliens...have fun now...

seeya

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Like someone asked before me.
Why would you want to attack USA? What would you gain by conquering it? It would be one of the last places on earth I would conquer.
Another thing is - you can't really conquer it. The population is to great and diverse. No point in subduing them. And taking over the power - who would want to handle all the problems such a nation has? plus there is no territorial advantage once you have it. It stands alone, deals with itself, its a world by itself.
So its either:
1. Nuke the whole thing
2. Leave it alone

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I have a plan
This plan is the only one which actually would work if you think about future occupation of America not only to destroy that country.

To conquered America you need to sell all your bombs, tanks, ships, air panes because that devices would not be needed in this war. Instead of, I would buy newspapers, tv stations, would made news and entertaining portals with media in internet and start conquering and then occupying America. But there is one problem. It was already done.

All other plans involving real military are probably without seance.
Firs reason. Because territory inhabited by people owning 350.000.000 guns sounds like suicide for all invaders.
Second reason. Destroying America would ruin world economy. Half of mankind would die because of starvation.

edit on 10-4-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
Just keep the right politicians and judges noses powdered. Then simply walk in across the border whenever I want.

People make it sound like invading this country is actually hard or something.

LMFAO

You beat me to it.
But it will take a bit of time after the economy collapses, and then you want to wait for the americans to shoot each other in panic buying, then you wait for the drug dealers and pimps to thin out the numbers too, and only then you go in.

AND TO THREAD
And the scary part is, IM SERIOUS.
America has destroyed itself and america is its own worst enemy.
Invasion is nearly completed.

edit on 10-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Ummm........Infiltrate over a period of time legally or otherwise......form sleepercells in every community....form businesses that cater to a basic need.....innoculate all sleepers against the coming plague.....release the pathogens.........................Chinese food anyone?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'd elect a president with poor credentials, fill the house and senate with people that would spend the country into a giant hole. I would enact politically corect nonsense and create impossible laws that would supress the population. Finally, I would fill the airwaves with non-sensical television and create partisan "news" agencies.

Once all that was in place, it'd be a simple thing to have a foreign power that the leaders have leveraged our entire country against, just walk in.

But that'll never happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'd elect a president with poor credentials, fill the house and senate with people that would spend the country into a giant hole. I would enact politically corect nonsense and create impossible laws that would supress the population. Finally, I would fill the airwaves with non-sensical television and create partisan "news" agencies.

Once all that was in place, it'd be a simple thing to have a foreign power that the leaders have leveraged our entire country against, just walk in.

But that'll never happen.

Ummm.......Look to the post just before yours........................
KWIM

YouSir

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Apologies for the repeat.
Should have read more.
*kicks dirt, says aw shucks*

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by globuser777
Like someone asked before me.
Why would you want to attack USA? What would you gain by conquering it? It would be one of the last places on earth I would conquer.
Another thing is - you can't really conquer it. The population is to great and diverse. No point in subduing them. And taking over the power - who would want to handle all the problems such a nation has? plus there is no territorial advantage once you have it. It stands alone, deals with itself, its a world by itself.
So its either:
1. Nuke the whole thing
2. Leave it alone

It is attitudes like yours which make me want to choose option 1.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Make sure the U.S. government send the U.S. military abroad to fight pointless wars and then only have the public to worry about.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ok so i have a military with the strength and comparable technology, Now you have to assume that not only do you have that but you have also something comparable to the CIA and NSA.

So you need to run the war on multiple fronts. The first strikes need to be not head on but more espionage based. You run the war over many many years prior to actual invasion by either placing agents with in the pentagon, CIA and NSA or turning agents with in those agencies for COINTEL purposes. Gathering information about what makes the most important strategic assets vulnerable such as Edwards AFB, Andrews AFB, the Pentagon and NORAD most vulnerable.

Then you strike the most important military assets through these vulnerabilities at exactly the same time but in the way most fitting for such places. For example you don't hit NORAD straight on cause whats the point of an artillery barrage on a mountain facility? So that might be something like getting a dirty bomb in there.

Perhaps an intelligent approach is to lead the biggest military hardware out of it's cage and flank it. Like for instance dealing with the Navy you'd need to get them away from their strongest ports and hit those ports/comms/depots when they arent able to protect them efficiently therefore they might be out at sea blind and without the ability of resupply and over time they will be rendered useless. Sometimes attrition is an effective strategy.

If you are of equal power to the US hitting them head on in warfare is not a smart move you need to render lines of communication and resupply ineffective and starve them of their ability to fight back. So the best way is to send warheads straight in to such facilities. A decent missile barrage on a weapons depot would render the supply of weapons in that facility useless so effectively the military will be fighting with what they have till it's depleted.

You also need to hit the manufacturers of weapons so they can't restock the military with equipment under an emergency.

Its not really a type of war that can be thought up quickly it would take years of planning and recon work to find out the best most effective strategy.

Something that i'm sure hasn't been thought of is you do need to hit places like AMARC where older generations of equipment are stored because if thats not taken out then those weapons will be brought back online to cover the deficit.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You don't need comparable force to US, you simply need a strong enough propaganda machine to divide US, and make them obliterate each other.

America is so strong mainly because of its unity under the umbrella of the American dream, which is broad casted to every American through the media (the American media represents reality in the American mentality, at least the vast majority). If another powerful propaganda machine reaches the American shores and implants ideas of division in the American mentality, the world's most armed civilians will turn on each other in days, rather than weeks and conquering US will become easy, without shedding any invader's blood.

What the West is doing in Libya is the exact war tactic I'm talking about, it is a war tactic that will leave you with sleepless nights.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'd buy all the gas stations first, then all at once, simply refuse to sell gas to anyone.

IMO, this is already happening. When was the last time you saw a NON middle-eastern type person running a gas station?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by cneth04

I see you aren't familiar with the US military, so please keep 3rd grade opinions such as this too yourself. This is just gonna be another anti American star nd flag fest from the newest bunch of liberal idiots probably.....have fun, you deserve what you have in office now. To those who don't post where they are from.........eh, you really don't matter.

heres a delusional citizen sheep=liberals dont matter-[ liberals got us unions-which ended child labor-got woman their equal rights, ended viet-nam war crimes]
we deserve the presadent we have?? what does this mean-all the last presadents except carter were criminals-
Why didnt the mods flag his post ?? -off topic it was-had nothing to do with invasion-ats is choosing for the right more evey day
getting back to how to invade america----just give the really big weapons to us liberals and we will crush from the inside--

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join