It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you invade the USA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I started a thread a few minutes ago and the direction seemed to be going in this way.
ATS Link

If you were in charge of a comparable force to that of the USA, how would you organize a military land based invasion ultimately?

I personally would first soften up the east and west coasts along with large cities/military bases with artillery fire, navel and sub attacks, bombing, long range missiles, nukes, etc. After sufficient time, this can be greatly dependent on too many factors to come to any conclusive forecast, would run ground based troops north from Mexico and/or south from Canada. The areas in New Mexico and North Central America are not as populated to face immediate resistance. Plan would be to meet somewhere in the middle of the country then head east and/or west to the coasts. Mopping up as they went along.
I have no military experience, does anybody have a better plan of attack?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It would be easy, the US military in killing, raping, and pillaging other countries right now. No one is home and the door is wide open, unless you call the US Coast Guard a possible threat!!!

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cneth04

I see you aren't familiar with the US military, so please keep 3rd grade opinions such as this too yourself. This is just gonna be another anti American star nd flag fest from the newest bunch of liberal idiots probably.....have fun, you deserve what you have in office now. To those who don't post where they are from.........eh, you really don't matter.

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
first i would bomb all mcdonalds...main food chain broken...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I would probably start with taking alaska and canada too draw forces too the north then attack down the south with a main force or something like that

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Use a small crack teams of troops to storm the whitehouse, capture the media stations and then take the president and vice president hostage and use the threat of my nukes against major population targets to subdue and take over.
Then once I had the government in my hands, I wouldn't need to roll my tanks in.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Interresting question...

I know that the us militairy is the most high tech in the world.

If I would be let's say some kind of dictator or enemy of the us and I would like to invade, then I would actualy use the 'dirty' way of warfare.

And that is to infiltrate suicide terrorists in the country and attack the 'hot spots' from the inside..I don't know if it could work, but hey it's a thought...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's already underway, China has secret outposts all over the US I read here on ATS. I read that land is considered Chinese property not subject to US laws. I think that is debatable and the thread I read on here was talking about it. Anyway, they could basically buy up so much land they would in effect take over our country without firing a shot. You don't need to have 100 percent control over something to operate it. The real question is why would they want to take over the US? I guess they might want to change the management because this country isn't run very well.

Their money might be better spent on educating the US public. A better educated public would be able to vote more in favor of something if they were educated about why it was important. For instance educating the public about why massive federal spending is not always a good thing because it creates massive debt which could lead to a national default on that debt would be a good thing to educate the uninformed masses of people here in the US.

If the US just cuts out a lot of spending we might be able to avoid a default and then other countries could just become prosperous trading with us. They could even help us out by buying up a lot of our property. Supposedly in 20 to 50 years, Asians are supposed to be the largest majority here in the US so the invasion has already begun one family at a time and I don't see any good way to stop it. I might even question if we should attempt to stop it.
edit on 9/4/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

link   
edit on 4/9/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

link   
I would use EMP to take out all command/control and most infrastructure. I would wait a month or so for the population to kill itself off, then I would hit a second round of EMP to take out any military and governmental units that might have recovered and assembled. Then I would send in a clean up force.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If I were, say, China, for example, I would begin by buying up all the U.S. debt. Simultaneously, ensure that most if not all products that Americans use are made in China. It wouldn't be long before I owned the U.S., and not a round would need to be fired. Wait, this sounds familiar.

link   
Well sir, I don't believe I have an interest in invading America! However, between us, take out the Wal-marts and the McDonalds, and there you go....nation on its knees begging you to stop

Oh, and Starbucks. You'd invoke such panic, America would destroy its darn self!

link   
This is a great topic!

Well, to start it is almost impossible to invade because citizens are armed and always seem to get that nationalist sentiment when attacked. The US stands in the way of a New Order in the world as the Damned People actually believe they have rights!!!

That is why the "New Model" for World Government is based on China's Fascism System. Those pesky people get in the way and WHAM!

Anyway, invading the US is easy.... First, you have to Balkanize the population and turn them against each other. No way a United People in a country like the US could be conquered unless you can get a large number of the population on your side.

So, infiltrate the nation to create numerous opposing groups, begin internal fighting and hatred, Get a whole bunch of incompatible cultures together in enough numbers to fight and cause havoc with the current occupants of the land. Cause tension, teach everyone the nation is # and evil, turn them all against each other, get them to fight openly.

Now, Your Army comes in as "peacekeepers" and then once inside you can start a Nazi eugenics campaign and some ethnic cleansing (on those damned American Independent types) until you have killed enough to colonize.....

See, not too hard... Just force the multi-culturalism until the breaking point!

link   
I would buy a cheap house, live like crap,move in my whole family and buy up all the gas stations and residential real estate I could. Then I would have my college educated son get a job on MSM ,swaying the thoughts and opinions of U.S citizens too dumb and weak to think for themselves.The Wall St. journal could be a prime job too! After me,my family and millions just like us do the same you should be distraught and too broke to do anything about it and then we would burn all Christian churches to step it up if there are enough of us to get that mob mentality going.If that doesn't work we would poison your water. It worked in ancient Greece after all!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'd start out as a big corporation, lobby the politicians to make it easier to accumulate more wealth - at the expense of everyone else, get laws changed to allow me to operate with impunity at the expense of others and the environment, brainwash the right into thinking they could - possibly - get my sort of wealth to ensure that they agree blindly with the policy changes brought about by my lobbyists, move my industry to another country where I can benefit from low wages and avoid the EPA/restrictions and leave the American workers without jobs or prospects, support the breakdown of civil rights for Americans (again using the brainwashing and spin doctoring of the right), and slowly erode the middle classes thereby making myself and my uber-rich buddies completely free to plunder what little wealth is floating around. Another tack would be to use the lobbyists to allow me to rape the national resources and pollute the air/water/earth (but tell everyone that it will just clean itself up). I might also sell weaponry and services to the government on no-bid contracts that are hidden from the taxpayers, and use the mainstream media to sell the idea to the American people that it's all in the interests of "national security." I might also collapse the economy by bundling worthless derivatives and having people's pensions invest in them, then I'd complain that my bank is about to fail and could I have some more money please. Then I'd complain that I want my life back.

Or has that already been done? The invasion began a while back. People weren't paying attention because Kirsty Alley was on Dancing with the Stars. The country has been taken over. Invaded. Your vote is worthless. Your property is worthless. Your job is in jeopardy. Your rights are dissolving. You're watched constantly. You may not protest without penalty. Your water is contaminated. Your food is governed by big business. Your savings/pension are all but gone. You have nobody to blame but yourself for dreaming while it happened.

At least you still have Glenn Beck, eh? Oh, he'll be gone soon too. People realized he was just making stuff up.

Wake up. Smell the genetically modified coffee that's twice as expensive as ten years ago.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
well I do not have any plans of doing
such a thing. I love my country. And have
no idea why you would ask such a
question.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Aliens!!!!!! That would be the only way and its a definite... Not to much more to say can't give details. Let the
imagination wonder!!!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
sneak over the border and have large families
While being paid to do it.
edit on 9-4-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Unlike the Aztecs, The US isn't hierarchical. Cortes knew that by capturing Moctezuma, the whole civilization would capitulate because of their idolatry towards their leader. If the President of the U.S. was captured, would it really make a difference to you? Probably not. It made a difference to the Mexica because they had a completely different society than us. This snake has more than one head though.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

My response was directed to the poster under the origional post not you, and yep, I truely live in paradise. My response was to the slam on the US military not even close to on topic by the person who responded first, sorry for the miscommunication.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join