It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC - the Illuminati and a New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Two things are occurring simultaneously which are very quite --peculiar!-- The PTB are -openly- Illuminati, like, "so what", and Jesse Ventura had been all around the MSM circuit. I feel like I'm watching ET Ufos dogfight each other in the heavens. It's that unabashed and strange. I don't know what to make of it. Real head scratcher.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
this is great gonna show this around .just a matter of time before everyone sees what and who is controlling things. Still hard to show the stubborn closed minded. I mean come on people break out of your shell and wake up. More and more of my friends are waking up finally. try and try again it will pay off

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The hidden history for world government sheds some light on this subject:

Their underground cities explains a bit about what may be coming...

One possible approach, already being used as a tool to sway politicians:

And some will say that there are other methods to eliminate the population (again and again):

It would "help" the NWO if they can first disarm the people:

And this is extremely important to understand:

Know your enemy:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
George Soros, real name, George Schwartz, is an utterly ruthless man who helped to confiscate the possessions of his fellow Jews in Nazi-occupied Hungary while posing as a non-jew. His views are straight from the song sheet of the bloodline families.

That man makes me so furious!

I can't believe such a horrible man can come from such a great country as Hungary, where all my ancestors are from.

Well hopefully this animal will be taken down sometime, let us just hope it is before he takes us down.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

Really good collection of Videos there - all in one place - Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
We are already living in a New World Order. Just look around you.
The masses have been dumbed down with mindless sex propping up everywhere; mindless pop music only about sex, hollywood films with 99% depicting sex again, any beauty product both for male and female, fashion, beer, drugs etc.. all around the globe 24/7.
Now I am not saying sex is a bad thing, but what I am saying is that the world has become such a materialistic and competitive society that those who don't follow the herd, are crushed, ridiculed and forgotten.

If that isn't the NWO, then I fear what is.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I get the feeling that this whole process is being sped up. It will reach climax very soon and we will be in for a bumpy ride

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 2DamnGood

I feel just the same - also there is so much information being exposed - it will force their hand to act and all of us on this site will probably be the first to be rounded up (Know Thine Enemy)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
WAKE UP, THE ALARM CLOCK IS CONNECTED TO A BOMB. - Lupe fiasco

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
new currency exchange rate....?

i think they'll go door to door taking silver and gold.....

(and lead)

i've got no debt.....

i intend to barter for sustenance.......

edit on 10-4-2011 by Wiklleaks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer  German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

This is obviously the first stage, ridicule!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer  German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

This is obviously the first stage, ridicule!

Nice quote ! thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I know exactly what you are saying about the sex barrage, 24/7. I made a thread, "Death To Commercials!" If you can find it. Also, the violence on TV, I find INTOLLERABLE. And it -- always -- comes with the crashing smashing exploding loud loud sound effects. Gooooooooddddd help me, I HATE that s**t.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
they're using reverse psychologyon us wit that one cuz they know the economoy is going to colapse. Imagine a shark biting ur body itll take big chunks right! that's how they're stealing money from the people. the economy cant sustain itself with the amount of money being printed out, that makes the value of the money go down here and everywhere. so they wanna make us think that there gonna create order out of chaos and stay running #! I think if people learn anything from the collapse-

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
how come people at ATS laugh at MSM when they report some BS that they believe is a lie but when MSM reports something about the Illuminati, NWO, Masons and whatnot people automatically assumes that its real????

why?

hmmmmm... so if MSM reports something about NWO and Illuminati - people call it _blatant_ but when MSM reports some other BS with no conspiracy angle involved ATS peeps laugh at it? strange huh??

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

051r
great posting of videos there.
I'd give ya 100 stars if I could.
All of those videos need to be
watched by ALL ATS'ers.
A must see for the awakening
process.

I enjoyed the Norman Dodd video
the best as it exposed the very core
of the conspiracy and included
names and foundations of the
criminals.

Dodd was truly a great Patriotic
American.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well Cramer was clearly being sarcastic by saying he was part of the NWO. The Kissinger quote is nothing new. The last guy was just pointing out what's obvious to anyone.

Interesting video, but not exactly the smoking gun everyone saying it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Replying just to watch later :0

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

i dont think they care if we know about it or not because their master plan is nearly complete and it maybe too late for us to do anything about it unless we have a world revolution which would only play into their hands, we are well and truly screwed!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
This is soo blatant!!!

BLATANTLY WHAT!?!?@#!

Why did you post a video of people using the words "Illuminati" and "new word order" on CNBC???

Please read these before you make another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join