It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki - Nibiru - and gold. (yes, gold)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
To those who are at least interested in this topic, do you think it is reasonable to assume the possibility that the government is buying up gold, for the offering when the Anunnaki / Nibiru return?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Your theory crossed my mind also. It would make perfect sense, if the Anunaki theory would appear to be based on fact.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

I think your bang on, it's like while the cats away the mice will play! TPTB should have been stock piling it up and have instead decided to run things however they like!

It'll be an offering of some form for sure! Thanks for giving this topic some life

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Gold is being hoarded because the government thinks they can maintain continuity of leadership in the 5th sun.

The thing that folks, like the elite, dont think about is that value will be changed when the paradigm shifts.

The use of gold, to adorn temples and such proves that the value of the medal was different from that of our modern day barbarian slave society structure.

As far as the Anunnaki go, my opinion is that if they once came, it was when our world was civilized and unified and respect for life was universal versus national. I ramble.

Peace. gold will simply be cool after the shift.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I would think the puppet masters behind the government would be of Annunaki blood and would leave with the gold at the first chance possible.....maybe.....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think the gold buying is going on because it's an easy way for them to scam the customers. The gold buyers pay a certain amount to the person with the broken jewelery, and then turn around and sell it for the ounce price to someone else. Money made for vey little work. I tryied to sell my broken jewelery and had my calculator with me. I decided to save the jewlery for later. I would like to have it melted into a set of beads.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There are many reasons they are doing so. I was just throwing this idea out there as a possibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I also came to this conclusion but based on the fact that if there is a catastophic event, what is the base monetary system countries use?

Exactly, gold....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So you are a Sitchin fan. All I gotta say is that the false-alien-invasion will do the trick...and no Annunaki are not returning cause the theory says it crosses the earth in every 3600 years..if this is a fact then, they should've come 3600 years before and we would have been building another set of pyramids for them. or probably be the employ of UFO washing company..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
I also came to this conclusion but based on the fact that if there is a catastophic event, what is the base monetary system countries use?

Exactly, gold....

In a catastrophic event, why would gold be the monetary system? So you're saying money would be worthless and people would trade with gold? Nope.

To me, the most likely reason for stockpiling gold is because gold is becoming scarce and thus will increase in value considerably.

We have been running out of gold for some time.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.infowars.com...

www.onlygold.com...(November_18_2002).asp

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottlpool2003

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

Exactly, gold....

In a catastrophic event, why would gold be the monetary system? So you're saying money would be worthless and people would trade with gold? Nope.

To me, the most likely reason for stockpiling gold is because gold is becoming scarce and thus will increase in value considerably.

We have been running out of gold for some time.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.infowars.com...

www.onlygold.com...(November_18_2002).asp

Firstly no, not people, goverments would trade in gold.

"The present world monetary system, like its predecessors, is founded on Gold held in treasuries or Central Banks.
Gold is money, and money is Gold plus credit and cash. Man can debase credit, even cash, but not Gold. Without a Gold standard, the public cannot prevent governments from pursuing destabilising monetary policies through either fiscal profligacy or attempts to escape Asset and Debt deflation."

"History of Gold in the International Monetary System
Gold has been the foundation of monetary systems for centuries. To illustrate the importance of Gold in monetary developments over the last century, one could start with the end of the British Gold Standard in 1914 to permit inflationary financing of World War I, since when the Pound Sterling and US Dollar have lost 98% and 94% respectively of their purchasing power."

Source Gold

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
In the days of antiquity, gold was rare, and thus a useful means of currency. It progressed into one of the first pyramid schemes. In a future of diminished population, it will once again serve as a currency.

or

It expands neural pathways in the annunaki. They created a genetic race of slaves and created a society in which these humans would search out and hoard gold. This would be extracted from the possession of the "miners", and taken "off world"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yes.

This can explain the mistery about the world-wide fake "gold" bars loaded with Tungsten!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
To those who are at least interested in this topic, do you think it is reasonable to assume the possibility that the government is buying up gold, for the offering when the Anunnaki / Nibiru return?

Actually, I think that's exactly why TPTB are buying up gold. The Anunnaki were all about gold, and I really do not think it was all for a shield against a Dark Sun either, I think they like gold jewellery just like we do.

top topics

join