It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Namaste (my fall and consequent ascension)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hello Kindreds!
I should have introduced myself before posting and creating an initial thread. I didn't so "allow me to introduce myself. . ."
I have a unique ability I like to call "bi-presence." Basically I am aware that I can exist in 2 locations at once. It allows me to see things from a completely different perspective than anybody I have ever met or loved.
While this may appear to be a worthless ability to some it allows me to enhance other people's abilities greatly.
Because of this I have trained with MIB (against my will) and now have to run from them. I have a power over otherworldly entities I cannot really describe. ie: demons, ghosts, alien entities, etc.
I have experienced lucid dreaming, astral projection, ethereal projection, telepathy, telekenisis, levitation, tummo (inner heat), time travel, death, Marine Corps boot camp, laying on of hands to heal others and christian martyrdom to name a few.
I am a practicing musician, initiate, tantrica, yogi, Buddhist, Gnostic, healer, Druid, exorcist, astrologer, palm reader and I have been known to read runes, i-ching, and tarot cards from time to time.
In my evolution I have discovered 3D time, the absence of good or evil and the impermanent nature of all things. I am here to learn from, protect and heal others. I come in peace (to all you trolls).

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A little of what you say, I have experienced, kind of like peeking out the door. Got a question. You say controlling other entities? I have a close family member whom has has a problem with such a being, even manifesting in semi human form and a red orb. Problem here, it may be dominating his life and he is committing himself as he cannot handle it any longer.

I tried confronting or getting close to this thing from 12 miles away and ended being torn from body violently. I did regain control to an extent, but ended in some run down building in a city at night. I am considering trying again, but would like to know how to handle this better. suggestions?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LuisCyfer

I have experienced lucid dreaming, astral projection, ethereal projection, telepathy, telekenisis, levitation, tummo (inner heat), time travel, death, Marine Corps boot camp, laying on of hands to heal others and christian martyrdom to name a few.
I am a practicing musician, initiate, tantrica, yogi, Buddhist, Gnostic, healer, Druid, exorcist, astrologer, palm reader and I have been known to read runes, i-ching, and tarot cards from time to time.
In my evolution I have discovered 3D time, the absence of good or evil and the impermanent nature of all things. I am here to learn from, protect and heal others.

My goodness, you are the most fabulous person EVER. Please video yourself accomplishing all the above activities, and post it on this thread. Remember, no tricks. We can spot fakes. I am particularly interested in seeing you levitate (not that little illusion that's on you-tube), but more than anything, since you talk such a big, big game, I want to see you bat.

Hurry up Luie! I can hardly wait..............

edit on 4/9/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

While I agree it does sound very interesting and I can only wish I could do something like that but yes, proof please

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
uuuhhh... huh.

youre a self-absorbed egotistic musician without the shame of lies preventing your self-promotion, you say. enjoy that.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hey, good luck in your run from the MIB. They sound like a bunch of [SNIP] going around intimating people and covering up some pretty basic fundamental knowledge about life. 3D time sounds interesting, know of any way to get of this path with the satanic evil overlords in power and have more civility in the organisational structure?
edit on 15-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Mod edit: Removed naughty word.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

sounds unreasonable. too bad i'm a reasonable man.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

edit on 9-4-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Happy to have you around here Luis!
A warm welcome from me...
People of true service are deeply needed.

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome and peace be with you.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
@sailormon
Without knowing your family member or being able to look into their eyes it is very difficult to offer any advice.
However, after thinking about what you wrote my first question would be: Has your family member told you that they wish to be free of this presence? My first impression is that they are holding on to it for some reason. Without them letting go first there is really nothing you can do about it. Even if their life depends on it. I would suggest having a face to face with them and peering deep into their eyes as they answer the questions. You'll know the truth then. I promise.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
@ladyinwaiting
Welcome to ATS to you too! It seems that the very basics of human etiquette are discarded as soon as you introduce yourself around here. Right down to business then.
I'm sorry if you misunderstood my introduction. But a woman of your obvious wisdom and age should by now have a better understanding of how the tapestry of the world works; If you cannot see the things you are looking at it is simply because you do not deserve to. I cannot change that fact anymore than your cat can change its colors.
However, I do offer this: it seems to me that more importantly than witnessing a few parlor tricks (which almost any Tibetan mystic can do); you are searching for the ability to believe in yourself. If you had self belief, you could levitate yourself and then you would understand why I worded my introduction the way I did.
ps (I only posted my experiences that are relative to a proper introduction.)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
@fearnotrut
Welcome to you too!
Something else you should know about me. I don't lie. No need to. People misunderstand what they read enough as it is.
Self absorbed, I can't comment one way or another on that. I have taken a vow to reincarnate and help all sentient beings no matter the cost. And I do view all other people as illusions, but I don't claim to be that which I am not.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
@kwakakev
Its a long, but interresting read to find what you are looking for, but if you have an open mind the answers will jump out at you.
I mean after all, the book did start WW2 and the Germans did almost conquer the world with the info herein.
vril.webs.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Are you a walk in by any chance, lol? Bi-location is something very interesting, not to say the other soul skills. Hope to bump into your posts. L & L

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Gday
You are like travelling Jack from the book from Stephen King and Peter Straub, The Tailisman.
If you haven't read it, i think you should, as you sound like little travelling jack.
Enjoy your journey, but watch your step, as its easy to fall.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Well, its time i guess.
Not mere coincidence, People are connecting with each other about the event I m seeing this as a clear sign of the movement, its begining
Welcome brother, we must be united, prepared, thanks for sharing whatever hint neccesary and words of encouragement

We will need it to overcome our inner fears, because this will be known.
never happened before,

Welcome, peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
@meathed
Thanks for the book titles. I have been looking for something fun to read since finishing my favorite series "Xanth" by Piers anthony about 10 years ago.
More importantly, though, thanks for looking out.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
@zaper
Yea, I felt it was time to come out of retreat. Just trying to get all of my memories back now.

The Tibetans were very good and generous about it, but they have their own struggle going on now.
I am turning to the Hopi now in hope of gathering the knowledge that was left in their care.
In the mean time ATS is full of symbolism and I am finding a few things here too.
Namaste

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join