It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology must have been primitive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here is an inspiring video. Infared equipment would be a wonderful investment, but even I had the money, there are people in need of food and necessities, but perhaps a family project, building something or rigging other equipment up to do the job.

Quite frankly, I already know this stuff is out there, and some of it shows us a glimpse of entities as well.

Starfleet Caught On Amateur Telescope

Not likely we have that much a defense system that would work against whats really observing us, and the cosmos has a huge range of polarities.

Our world is run by the empire, and yet, we have the ability to rise above this by unconditional love and living with integrity. No, War is not Peace. Seeing through the programs and traps.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zteam2012

I disagree.

Let's say NASA sent a crew of astronomers and scientists to a far-away planet ( perhaps in another solar system) on a life-long mission (or a long term mission) for resources, and were going to be gone long enough to start civilizations there.

The crew travels and many years after arrival, they 'create a species', likened after them to do the work.

The mission lasts many many years, and because it does, NASA isn't going to have the crew travel back and forward for supplies to build homes and command centers.

So what do they do? They are going to use their technology and tools to create things, but will do so with the material that is already present on the planet.

That's why our pyramids our made of stone, but obviously precisely cut with advanced tools.

edit on 9-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Thats because Aliens didnt create ANYTHING on earth except Humans, yes, they created us and put us here and all the creations on earth is the creation of Humans, possibly an experiment?
To find alien technology would require us to explore other planets.

We still believe and celebrate our makers today, also know as Angels and Jesus, these are the people who put us here

Some people know them as aliens, other people know them as Jesus/God/Angels, they are all the same thing, people who dont believe in god generally believe in aliens, we all believe in the same thing and we dont even realise it, its just different interpretations.

The bible which was created by some of the first humans on earth said that God will one day return, that day will also be known as "First Contact" when aliens land on our planet.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

Star!!

I certainly agree with this post.

I am a firm believer in the Ancient Alien theory as this brings the two Creation/Evolution worlds together, because neither makes sense without the other.

I do find it true that most atheists do not believe that nothing higher (aka ADVANCED) than mankind exists, and most religious people tend to view these advanced (HIGHER) beings are more supernatural and not tangible.

God(s) and angels =Extraterrestrial Advanced race

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
don't know if anyones seen this vid.. about 12 min of what looks like real footagewww.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Why create a species at all and what reason would there be to create one that looked like them?

If you were to go on a non return mission it would most likely to be to live there. You would be fully employed on just surviving and establishing you own species not creating one that looked just like you.

If there were primatives as it is assumed in the ancient aliens they would be just as likely to cut your stay short as they would be to worship you and once they see you struggling to survive on a planet they thrive on the worship thing would be short lived.

Primative does not mean stupid

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by ButterCookie

Why create a species at all and what reason would there be to create one that looked like them?

If you were to go on a non return mission it would most likely to be to live there. You would be fully employed on just surviving and establishing you own species not creating one that looked just like you.

If there were primatives as it is assumed in the ancient aliens they would be just as likely to cut your stay short as they would be to worship you and once they see you struggling to survive on a planet they thrive on the worship thing would be short lived.

Primative does not mean stupid

We might not even be creations, we might just be children, earth might be a training ground, for us to evolve to a higher level of intelligence and understanding, and only then will they come and and let us join them, you need to think outside the box, like Albert einstein said...

"Imagination is more important than intelligence"

Most people see things in black and white, things are too simple, i could sit here all day explaining to you and everyone else why i think aliens are just more advanced humans, and why god is an alien, just look at alien/biblical scriptures, you will find images of UFOs all over them, i will post some for you to see

Jesus Crucifixion... notice 2 UFO's? both of them have people inside of them, one top left and the other top right.

And then what about this? Painted by Masolino Da Panicale (1383-1440) and hangs at the church of Santa Maria Maggiore, Florence, Italy. depicts Jesus and Mary on what appear to be lenticular clouds

edit on 9-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

If we were created by aliens, it may have been as work force. or maybe we are their children, Greek mythology did have a lot of tales about gods mating with humans. Or perhaps our evolution was sped up by their intervention, It is not clear.

gods were know to "come from the sky", it certainly sound like aliens. And the depictions shown above can serve as a kind of loose proof.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zteam2012

Why would they leave us their technology? It would eventually break some way, due to us clumsy humans, that or we would abuse it.

Why are you naming human tech anyways? Why would they leave us our own future technologies?

If you want something to last forever, set it in stone. A stucture built of tightly fitted, large stones, with no mortar or other fillings, will outlast any modern building. Look at pictures of modern, abandoned cities, and you see that the Earth has overgrown that area, taken it back to the wild, but with monoliths, Earth will have a hard time taking those back, as they are large and made out of solid stone.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Would you try to teach algebra to a 3 year old child?

Oh, second line: Would give your new lPod to a Neanderthal?

edit on 9-4-2011 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnostician
Would you try to teach algebra to a 3 year old child?

Oh, second line: Would give your new lPod to a Neanderthal?

edit on 9-4-2011 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

The thing is a Neanderthal with a little teaching would be able to use one. With a course would understand how it worked.

Primitive does not mean thick.

I think there are a lot of good points made about AA but there is also a lot of people trying to turn it into a religion.

Why on earth would they create a new race? Why in their own image? Why are bible stories being adapted to fit this new belief system?

My answer is we still need gods. We are still no different to our ancestors that also made up stories to fulfill this need. The pity of it is that it distracts from the interesting stuff.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join